Page 59 of 301 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

I wonder if the new filler season was requested by Kishimoto? Maybe he has somthing in mind and doesn't want to be interupted by fillers... :hmm:

You mean he's asking them to buy him some time? O_o

i think stopping for half a year would be better than fillers . i don't think so many fillers will improve their writting skills :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Where else was Tobi seen? This is my first time seeing him..

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    Where else was Tobi seen? This is my first time seeing him..
    nowhere in fact. people are just thinking he might be obito.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    i think stopping for half a year would be better than fillers . i don't think so many fillers will improve their writting skills :laugh:
    The thing about that is, fillers can still bring in ratings, and the more ratings the more likely the funding is ensured
    Making no episodes means no ratings (after all, getting ratings with no episodes is logically impossible)

yeah but what about extra low ratings and the danger of pulling the plug on funding? therefore IMHO it's safer to just stop than screw up =)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

These guys would definitely prefer continuing fillers than stopping for a while because...well...they want to continue getting paid plus the responsibility to the others who depend on the show running because of their jobs

Thats just horrible though, having a whole season of filler for 27 episodes..Oh well, I don't even watch the Naruto anime.
    Yo.

The Latest One Piece:

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    nowhere in fact. people are just thinking he might be obito.
    Well, judging from the discussion he's appeared in other chapters and this is my first time ever seeing him (in the recent chapter).

really? whoever said must have made that up. i mean if Tobi was in any other chapter he'd sure be noticed before. it's not like he's an ordinary looking guy that is easy to miss is he?

I found him, he was in last week's chapter at the very end.

Talking New Naruto OP and ED~!

Freakin' fillers! A whole season?! You gotta be kidding me! Bleh, oh well. Hopefully they won't suck. (I'm still dying from that horrible Iruka/Mizuki one. Gah. The only thing that kept me from losing all respect I had for Iruka was the fact that it was filler BS.)

Damn Sasuke. He should just come back already so we can stop all this Naruto!angst and whining and three page long handshakes. I mean, I can just imagine this happening:
    Sasuke: Hey guys! I was thinking, and I decided that Orochimaru was a complete douche bag, kicked his ass, and decided to come back to Konoha!
    Everyone: O.O
    Sasuke: So...what have ya'll been doing..?
    Naruto: Oh, not much. Just moping around, getting all angsty... Oh yeah, and I shaked hands with Gaara.
    Sasuke: *Sweatdrop*
    *Awkward Silence*
    Everyone: *Breaks into dance*

But on a better note...

New Naruto openning and ending~! Like, w00t~! (Sorry, I always get giddy when an anime I watch gets a new intro. You should've seen me when I first saw "Kokoro no Chizu"...) Found this out at Toonami Digital Arsenal.com, but I'm sure if you go to any random Naruto forum you can get them. But I'm sure someone here can find a WMV or AVI version of it, ne? *Cough*
    *WARNING*: But seriously. There's MASSIVE spoilers in the intro if you're not caught up with the current anime/manga episodes/chapters. Ok, basically, there's a segement that shows all the important things that've happened since Naruto...well...started. So, yeah. Tread cautiously, young grasshoppers. (But come on, we all love spoilers...!)

Naruto 7th Openning (.mp4 format, ya'll)

Naruto ending 11 was ok. But then again, I've never been fond of endings, so you'll just have to decide that for yourself.

Wow, this post was a lot longer than it needed to be... Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    I found him, he was in last week's chapter at the very end.
    oh i forgot there was a chapter this week while writting the last post. yeah he was in the previous chapter, i thought you meant he was there even before that

I pretty much stopped watching the anime two months ago or so. Probably more.
    I was just bored to death with the fillers.
    I also stopped reading the manga, but today I finally caught up with the manga. <3

..::<3::..

I haven't watched the anime for a long time, but I plan to pick it back up when they get to THE FUTUR just to see Gai take on Kisame.

I suddenly like Deidara a lot more than I used to.. probably my favorite, Shark-o's alright too. Tobi looks like he could be cool..

Tobi's likeable because he's a klutz, both in his movements and what he says. Deidara's just awesome. Definitely one of the best things to come out of this snore-fest that we've endured for the last four months or more.

But yeah, this is one of the best chapters in a while. We finally got the funny back courtesy of the one and only Gai, we have a new character who has yet to be marked as good-guy or bad-guy, and we finally left Suna so we get to wipe the slate clean and start again.

As for Sai . . . . I still think it's a guy. I got SJ yesterday and was able to get a really good look and . . . . that torso looks a lot more like a skateboard than an hour-glass. Also I noticed a lack of eyelashes, and from what I can remember Kishomoto gives all his young, female characters noticable eyelashes.

Maybe it's Haku back from the dead?
    *gets killed*

LOL you're a real narutard :laugh:

I just hope Tobi isn't Obito.... that'd be pretty lame.

Thread Information