Page 58 of 301 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Raw's out.
    Spoilers....

Holy shit,this one has Akatsuki comedy in it!
    Deidara strangles Tobi with her feet and calls him an idiot.
    A new character who looks like Sasuke is introduced!
    And her name is...SAI!

shit, is she going to play go? i wonder what's gonna happen with her.

the fun in the akatsuki might be the coolest thing in this chapter. i think deidara will remain the most interesting one for a long time in terms of personality.

otherwise, nothing incredible, ok, ok gaara and naruto are big friends, that's cool.

damn kishimoto is really slow in his pace, i mean nearly 3 pages for naruto and gaara shaking hands, isn't that a bit too much?

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Kishimoto's been holding out on us! Gai + Lee comedy at last!
    Akatsuki comedy? Awesome!
    Tobi is going to be one of those strong villains that are high in comical value by my guess

from now on, i think i'll host naruto's weekly new chapter. it might be cool for those who don't want to lurk on narutoforums

http://igalsfy.free.fr/Naruto_281_raw_LQ.zip

tnx. mucho appreciated =) so a new character Sai eh? a cold emotioneless dude (or is it Dudess? :laugh:) infiltrating Konoha. this has mucho potential and hopefully Kishi will be able to use it to the fullest =)
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Hirata Hiroaki's Fan xDD Rashie's Avatar

O_O Hi, I wondered if I can get a clip of Genma talking here xD. I read the seiyuu of Sanji is also playing in Naruto. Can anyone help :]?
    Sanji: Nami Darling

So, I haven't been following Naruto as much as I used to in awhile, so I'm out of the loop. But has it ever been said whether Deidara is male or female, or is that still not known?

O_O Hi, I wondered if I can get a clip of Genma talking here xD. I read the seiyuu of Sanji is also playing in Naruto. Can anyone help :]?
    This is true.

Hiroaki Hirata uses the same voice for both characters, so if you've heard Sanji, you have heard Genma.

I'm a bit crazy when it comes to voice acting....

Hirata Hiroaki's Fan xDD Rashie's Avatar

Yeah but I want to hear the character speak :D
    Sanji: Nami Darling

Quote Originally Posted by Nurlock
    So, I haven't been following Naruto as much as I used to in awhile, so I'm out of the loop. But has it ever been said whether Deidara is male or female, or is that still not known?
    Although I don't remember exactly, I think I have heard 'he' a couple times recently. I really wish Deidara was a girl (so we have at least ONE evil female), but I'm pretty sure Deidara is a guy.

The new chapter was pretty funny and interesting, aside from the longest handshake in the history of manga. (at least of my knowledge... if you have a longer one, please don't share. XD)

The funny is back!! *dances around*

Naruto just isn't Naruto without the funny.

Deidara is rather goofy when he's not in a Kill-shit or run-away mode. Hell, he looks like annoyed Shikamaru in that one panel. I'm glad he's still alive, only Akatsuki with any personality.

And Lee offering to carry Neji was great.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

oh by the way, 23 upcoming filler episodes in the anime, and the last one was pure crap, the filler fights since the bug hunt are so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy
    oh by the way, 23 upcoming filler episodes in the anime, and the last one was pure crap, the filler fights since the bug hunt are so boring.
    Isn't that just an assumption based off the newest opening because it's not based off the second part?

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis
    Isn't that just an assumption based off the newest opening because it's not based off the second part?
    dattebayo announced it in their opening of ep 156, it seems to be based on some announcement made by a guy of the anime company who does naruto. he says that the current season will all be filler, which makes 23 eps left.

I see...
    Well, since fillers do good in ratings, it'll probably be okay for the series (don't care since I only read the manga)
    Let the manga pull ahead a bit more I say

Blagh.
    I hate fillers.
    Well,Sai's a girl.
    And don't forget about Tobi,the wannabe Akatsuki member.
    He's the most comical villian in the series so far.

Are we 100% sure Sai is a girl? Yeah the stomach was showing . . . . but the chest looked absolutely flat.

And this chapter just reaffirms why Deidara is my favorite Akatsuki member.

And godbless Gai and Lee for always providing the humor. *teardrop*

An ENTIRE season of filler? *le sigh* Naruto has fallen down the path of the Rurouni Kenshin anime. This is gonna hurt the franchise. I can understand a few more weeks of filler . . . . but a whole season? They should be able to anime the Kakashi gaiden now, and they would be able to stick a few filler episodes into Part 2 before they head off to Sand easily if they're worried about over-taking the manga.

On this matter, I'd say it's about 50/50 on the gender of Sai, so nobody knows
    However, unlike Deidara, Sai's clothes reveal his/her figure so we may an almost definate answer when we view his/her full figure (mainly whether there's some "extruding" in the chest and, more importantly, the hips)

This is a little off-topic, but does anyone know the U.S. release date for any of the three Naruto GameCube games?

Thread Information