Page 55 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

i finally started watching the filler episodes. it's complete crap but i really enjoy the ending. not the song but the little story drawed raw with naruto bored and going out under the rain.

Which filler is that? The ... rice country one?

Oh, and I was wondering about one thing:
    Why does Kakashi need to close his other eye while using Sharingan? He used to open both eyes...

Blagh.
    The new opening and endings are crap.
    You know something,the past 3 openings have only been about Naruto,Sakura,Kiba,Shino,Chouji,Ino,Lee,Hinata,Nej i and Ten Ten...

Yeah, I really didn't like the ending. OMG we're all best friends!! :wacko:

But.... any filler is tolerable as long as Lee is in it. ^^ Or any member from Team Gai (as long as it's not Neji by himself).

Well guess what this ending tells us. I feel that we're reaching the end of these horrible fillers; all them characters in the ending/opening have been featured already.

Quote Originally Posted by changsho
    Which filler is that? The ... rice country one?

Oh, and I was wondering about one thing:
    Why does Kakashi need to close his other eye while using Sharingan? He used to open both eyes...
    the current one, with this bastard misuki or the stupid bikoushuu hunt

if the kakashi arc starts now, they'd be 40 chapters behind the current manga, i think that's plainly enough, so go!

I wonder how they're going to animate the Sasori vs Sakura & Chiyo's fight.

Are they going to follow Kishimoto's foolishness by extending them to 5 episodes, or are they gonna make it super-animated and keep them to 1-2 eps?

The way I see how the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is handled, I have high hopes. The animation team knows when to cut/change stuff, and they make the Naruto vs Sasuke battle enjoyable. SO diffferent from the manga.

the naruto vs sasuke fight was much shorter and much more enjoyable imo than the sakura vs sasori battle. naruto vs sasuke felt kidna dragged out due to flashabcks, buti enjoyed the fight. and i thought 279 was something an anime woudl do. drag something out forever. i wasnt touched. i was like.."wow..a FULL page due to lonely gaara...let me think..where have i seen this before.." (flips back like the past gazillion chapters..)..i mean..once in awhile its ok..but kishimoto sensei drags it out for an ENTIRE chapter..i find it ridiuclous..and annoying..but this is what i think..so no offense to ppl who liked it.

Hopefully next chapter something will HAPPEN. o_o;

And hopefully people will stop complaining I mean I too felt the the Sasori fight dragged on abit but I mean come on I don't like the art, I don't like how Sakura's fight kept dragging on nag nag nag .

I mean the constant complaining get's redundant after awhile as long as Kishimoto keeps the manga coming I don't care even if the next arc gets as bad as any of the anime fillers, ironically enough this is one of the two reasons why I stopped watching the anime.

I thought the latest filler in the anime has been way more entertaining than anything we've had in the manga for a while, to be honest.

Oh, and I'll thank you not to tell me what I can and what I can't complain about. This thread says ''Naruto Discussion'', not ''Praise Naruto, but don't speak your mind if you don't like it''. The fact more people are complaining shouldn't stop one from doing so too.

yeah but some just complain. that makes me wonder why are they even still reading/watching it :laugh:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

well what is there else to say about naruto

OMG NARuuTO ROCKS MY SOXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

psssh yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I not saying that anybody should praise Naruto or bash an arc or whatever but you should be thankful that Kishimoto is trying his damned hardest to come up with a compelling story arc if some of you guys can'e accept it then stop reading and find some other manga to entertain you

^o^ I was only giving my honest opinion from a reader's point of view~

I'm loving the current filler.
    The last chapter was pretty cool.

There, my positive opinon about Naruto atm.

didn't really have to offer it up but I guess it was of you own accord

same i don't bash naruto i'm just giving my point of view. which it has been really dragging lately. no offense but i really see naruto ending before next october

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I sorta of see Naruto being tied up in the next 2 or 3 years I actually wonder what's going to happen next

oh and in other naruto news the dub is dubbing the naruto hermit game for the ps2 (the first one.) its supoose to be comin out early 2006

It's pronounced Narutimett Hero (didn't really figure the pun out til now)

Thread Information