Page 54 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

*attempts to ward off the evil DBZ spirits plaguing Naruto*

I am glad Gaara revived, if only in that the way he died sucked. If Gaara is meant to die, he should have a much better death, rather than be killed off so quickly and simply as he was.

But Kishimoto better do something DAMN cool with Gaara now that the demon's gone. Cause as far as I see it, there's now way to get the demon back, the statue thing that sucked him up disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    But Kishimoto better do something DAMN cool with Gaara now that the demon's gone. Cause as far as I see it, there's now way to get the demon back, the statue thing that sucked him up disappeared.
    he can always eat a devil's fruit :ohmy:

i wonder if he'll still be kazekage, Garaa that is. since wihout sand he's nothing or at least he hasn't shown anything.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

temari as the next kazekage, a hot chick with big breasts at the top position is what needs a hidden village, look at konoha. :rolleyes:

Ah, the comments about the forced emotion lately are so true.

Remember the pages where Naruto and Gaara got compared in terms of loneliness? @_@;; I mean, Kishi tries to do pyschological stuff, but fails miserably. Best if he doesn't try at all.

Cliche-ish shonen hero Naruto fits much better than angsty-Naruto. X_x

Gaara's trademark gone... let's just hope he still has leadership skills. Cause we all know he sucks at jutsus :P

you asked for it:

there is a summary in japanese on narutofan forums, but i dont understand a thing.
    forget about the "oro" quote, i think it's just some stupid joke

some useless joke:

*Chiyo completes the jutsu and collapses*
    *Gaara opens his eyes*
    Gaara: It worked!
    Gaara: I transferred my lifeforced into Gaara's body!
    Everyone else: O_O

the chapter is out. so Gaara lives and the everyone came to see him . wow. and Naruto finally saved someone looks like the end of this arc is near if this chapter isn't the end yet so Kishi better creates something decent now.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Ugh, Gaara loneliness thingy again. Thank God it was the last one.

Overall, cheesy chapter x_X

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    ...and Naruto finally saved someone
    ...except, all that Nauto recovered was a dead body. ~.~;;

Sigh, I am thankful this arc is ending. Naruto isn't the same without Sasuke; it's almost like there isn't any incentive for Naruto to be goofy, so to take up Sasuke's slack for team seven, he has become much more serious. Bleagh.

Pretty good chapter in my opinion.
    Seeing young Naruto meet up with Gaara in his dream was nice.

pretty good chapter overall, now i want to know what will be gaara's decision. but if there isn't any joke in the upcoming 3 chapters, i think i'll become made.

I absolutely hated Sasuke, and the only good thing about the series right now is that he isn't in it anymore. [/bitterness]

Surprisingly, I'm hoping for him to make the series more enjoyable with his reappearance. (Oxymoronic, am I not?)

Anyway, am I the only one hating the art lately? Sure, it's become all spiffy-looking different perspectives and detailed and stuff, but it's just so utterly emotionless and bland... Hey, a chapter cover!! It's ... Naruto....!! Standing there... And, look!! He's holding up a... hand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mog
    I absolutely hated Sasuke, and the only good thing about the series right now is that he isn't in it anymore. [/bitterness]

Surprisingly, I'm hoping for him to make the series more enjoyable with his reappearance. (Oxymoronic, am I not?)

Anyway, am I the only one hating the art lately? Sure, it's become all spiffy-looking different perspectives and detailed and stuff, but it's just so utterly emotionless and bland... Hey, a chapter cover!! It's ... Naruto....!! Standing there... And, look!! He's holding up a... hand!!
    i agree to everything you said. nothing more to add, you said it better than i'd do it.

I'm not a very pessimistic poster, but I happened to download 279 and was rolling around page 11. I think last time I bothered, Naruto was running after whoever stole Gaara, and then had this thing where little Naruto got friends as Gaara got farther away. And then it showed a bunch of sad faces sloooooooowly moving, frame by frame. You know, like what just happened here.

Kishimoto can turn 4 pages into a whole chapter. It's almost a skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Basically.. the whole chapter showed the revival of Gaara. I agree with you totally Bucc. XD

But.. am I the only one who thought it was quite beautiful?

the way gaara woke up was very touching.

I was touched too, but I'm a very sentimental person and you almost can't count me. XD

I was touched though. The psycology isn't that bad... well it fooled, me, anyways... I was like "Awwwwwww, Garra isn't loney any more ;w;" the whole time.

Maybe I'm just an idiot XD

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

I loved how the thing ended, quite emotional for Gaara eh? But still, the last page creeped me out...Orochimaru clone !
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Meh, if Kishi hadn't forced the disgusting emotions before, I might feel something here.

And yes, the thing about the cover art sucks. Nothing like OP's character-developing ones.

I hope the death of two Akatsuki means something. Not like when the good guys fought the Itachi and Kisame clone.

*KABOOM*
    Itachi & Kisame: LOL! n00bs! Dats onry 30% of our powerzzzzz.

It was an ok chapter. I hate that whole "lonliness" scene they keep showing, but it was nice the way Naruto went to Gaara, and how all the sand came to his aide. (I though he and Rock Lee were friends already, but hey watev)

Anyway, good chapter.

Thread Information