Page 52 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah... this whole chapter felt unnecessarily angsty. =__= It feels like Kishimono is trying to force emotion on us here.... Anyway, I hope we get to see Garra again by the next chapter. It should be interesting to see how he reacts to having lost his demon.

i'm pretty sure gaara will still be super strong because there will be something like "the sand became gaara's friend and do not respond to shukaku anymore but to gaara himself"

i wonder if his desing will change, as his black marks under his eyes were because he didn't have enough sleep, by not wanting shukaku to take control of his body.

Just one thing to say about this chapter:

"DRAGONBALL! Gotta find that DRAGONBALL! The greatest test of all is to find that seventh baaaaall!"

One difference, Omae. What are the chances we'll ever see this technique again? I'd say slim to none, considering it's nature. It's not some random deus ex that comes back every year, it's a random Deus Ex that takes the life of the user if used to revive someone. A life for a life. More like FMA than DB, I'd say.

As for Igalsfy, I seriously doubt something so utterly cheesy will happen. Gaara relied almost exclusively on the Shukaku's abilities. Before the incident where he killed Yashamaru, he had no control over the sand. Even if it was his own skill that allowed him to use sand that way, he's missing the quantity of Chakra necessary to pull it off.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

One difference, Omae. What are the chances we'll ever see this technique again?
    I have no idea. And I really have no idea what it is. I only look at Naruto every few weeks to see if the story has progressed. I wasn't even talking about such a technique being used multiple times in as much as I was hinting at how the mangaka kills a character only to bring him back when from the start it was glaringly obvious they wouldn't stay dead, negating the need for the death in the first place.

With Oda at least you KNOW he's not gonna kill anyone and he makes no bones about it.

thanks omae now i have that song in my head gotta catch theat dragonballl catch that dragonball dum dum dee dee

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I hope we get to see Garra again by the next chapter. It should be interesting to see how he reacts to having lost his demon.
    no,they will acidently "Release" the Demon on,KHONAHAMURU!!!Who will then transorm into Super Sayin,And beat it bad.^^Actully,Rock Lee OPENS ALL THE GATES TO SAVE THE VILLAGE!!!!!Ok,if Lee dies,i die.

PROPS to Octagon For Luffy Sig.

SONS OF *coocoo*
    THE DUB HAS RETURNED!!!!

Actually the thing making my nerves twitch in this chapter wasn't Gaara coming back (I saw that coming a mile away), but Kakashi and his "another dimension" thingy. Sorry, Kakashi, you're cool and all but . . . laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Sharingan should have some f-ing limits.

And I can overlook Gaara being revived, as I allow at least one character revival in every series. It's only cheesy and lame when it becomes commonplace, like Dragonabll.

And yes, I am now curious as to what Gaara will do now that his main source of power is gone. On the one hand he can finally get some sleep, on the other hand he may lose his position as Kazekage. Unless by some deus ex machina he can still perform those god-like sand jutsus. And I don't think his design will change, after 15 years of no sleep I'm thinking those dark circles are permanent.

Oh yes, the Kakashi sending stuff to another dimension was lame. Compressing and destroying was well and kick-ass. But un-summoning?! The techniques are becoming more and more inconsistent. And confusing.

Why couldn't he make Deidara go bang? And then the Teams work together, put up a chakra shield, do jutsu, activate Lotus gates and stuff to block the flame/wind. And when the explosion is over, they look back to see that the forest's been entirely wiped out.

... Oh brother. And we got a spread of Naruto screaming.

Wow, what's happened to this series is pretty depressing.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

And I can overlook Gaara being revived, as I allow at least one character revival in every series. It's only cheesy and lame when it becomes commonplace, like Dragonabll.
    But what about Sasuke, Neji, and Chouji? =P

Anyway, does anybody know what these things are on team Gai's neck? Is that the communication device or somthing else? I forget. :/ http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8527/what5uq.png

Quote Originally Posted by taboo
    Anyway, does anybody know what these things are on team Gai's neck? Is that the communication device or somthing else? I forget. :/ http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8527/what5uq.png
    They sure are http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/586...h263p095tv.png

And now naruto's going downhill, well for me anyways. The Sasori Vs Sakura/Chiyo-baasama scene was pretty good but after that it just became lame. And correct me if I'm wrong since I wasn't paying much attention, but does Naruto still need to use his clone to make rasengan.

Who cares if you can make the impossible possible!
    Can you make the possible impossible?

Love anime, manga, RPG or practically anything else? Then come visit The Anime Society

i read somewhere that Shounen Jump does not let Kishi kill any main characters after he killed Haku and there was an uproar. so is there any thruth to that or is that just anohter rumor founded by narutards?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

heh yeah right tell that to the 3rd hokage

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Nartuo started off really well, but ever since the ending of the "Sasuke v. Naruto," battle, the series (not including the Kakashi flashback, although it was out of place) has really gone downhill.

The worst part, though, is that Naruto doesn't appear to have improved at all during his stay with Jiraiya, although Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara and Kankuro have. Rasengan has been shown to require another clone (although, when used with Kyuubi's chakra, this doesn't appear to be the case...), no real "innovative," new jutsu from Naruto, and an overpowered Kakashi. =/

To futher make this timeskip even more painful, Naruto's Kyuubi powers are now "bad". It was awesome watching him tap into Kyuubi's chakra, especially when granted by Kyuubi instead of being stolen (think back to Naruto v. Sasuke).

Yet, the two-tailed Naruto is a bad thing. I know Naruto runs the risk of freeing Kyuubi, but since the Nine Tails isn't stupid, wouldn't he have pumped Naruto full of chakra earlier if the chance of escape was very high?

Maybe we'll get a flashback of Naruto as a Nine Tails versus Jiraiya. Then again, though, that makes me think of "Oozaru Gohan v. Piccolo". -.-;

Nartuo started off really well, but ever since the ending of the "Sasuke v. Naruto," battle, the series (not including the Kakashi flashback, although it was out of place) has really gone downhill.
    Wow. Those are my thoughts exactly.

The thing I hated was how everything looked to be awesome right after the time skip, making us think the time skip was what Kishimoto needed to get back into his groove, and then it does a straight down nosedive into shit.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Captain Smoker Fangirl~! SereneCrimson's Avatar

*reads latest chapters*
    Naruto doesnt have much of an impact on me now...
    the anime is all fillers lately..
    and the manga really isnt very impressive..

maybe I like the dub because its showing the earlier days of Naruto, back when it was fresh.

The only thing I want to see now is how Kyuubi got sealed, and how Yondaime died.

Speaking of flashbacks, I was also disappointed by the fact that Kishi doesn't show Yondaime going crazy with his teleport.

Did anyone think that the term "Hidden Village" is ridiculous? ^^; I mean, carving huge mountains isn't actually low profile...

Then it should be Mount Rushmore village.
    Well,this chapter puzzles me.
    If Kakashi sent the entire explosion into another dimension,what dimension is it?
    Is it the one accessed with Itachi's Tsukiyomi?

And also,didn't he say he could only use the technique TWICE?

Thread Information