Page 49 of 301 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Yup.
    Hopefully things will proceed as normal or even better.

but enough of Kagebunshin and Rasengan already. stupid Kishi not givin Naruto anything new and cool like he did to everyone else and we didn't ahve to wait long for them to use them. grrr. so much for a lead character. and not big ball rasengan isn't good enough, a throwable rasengan(like jutsu) on the other hand would definitely be something.

and why the hell he still can't do rasengan with one hand. :glare:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

Doujutsu from an mangekyou sharingan(by scanlations), the ability to control space-time continum(spelling error?). With enough concentration, you can literally destroy your target permenantly. 3vil but sadly kakashi still cannot control the ability properly, was meant to be head XD

And the last part, loved it. The Punch Of RAGE!
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

SO wait. Kakashi can use the mangekyou because he killed his best friend, Obito, right? But it's Obito's eye.... Obito wasn't dead when he gave it to Kakashi but still.... it's confusing. :wacko:

Oh crap! Now that's bad-ass; destroying/compressing stuff from that far away.

Yeah, sadly Naruto's new jutsu is forbidden by Jiraiya. It's kinda lame though how they keep referring it as "That jutsu." There's gotta be a dozen of "that jutsu" throughout the series.

Need translation... ;_;

Nice. Deidera lost both arms and got served. =)

Eh, he lost his right arm only.

This chapter did own as far as Kakashi's abilities, but it annoyed me how his sharingan technique took like, 12/16 of the pages or something... I thought it dragged a bit. I got bored of the coolness on like, the 3rd page. Not a lot really happened. It looks like Naruto is getting ready to kick some Deidera ass, though!

No,Deidara earlier lost his left arm to Gaara's Sabaku Kyuu.

Left arm was crushed, right arm obliviated. Sad, can't use a single jutsu now XD.

Shame on Naruto for beating up a cripple.

Quote Originally Posted by thelousy
    Left arm was crushed, right arm obliviated. Sad, can't use a single jutsu now XD.

Shame on Naruto for beating up a cripple.
    It really is quite sad.

I can't seem to get back into liking Naruto these days, it's still good just I am not as much as a fan as I used to be. The anime is really poor with these fillers and the manga isn't as exciting as I first found it to be.

Kishimoto lacks the ability to squish multiple action scenes into 19 pages or so. He tends to draw every single bit of what's happening, resulting in limitless boredom :(

Oda, on the other hand...

^ I kinda know what you mean Chang. A whole chapter dedicated to Kakashi's eyeball..... o__o Eh, it was still better than the Sasori fight. At least Garra was in this one.

at least it was solved in ONE chapter...i thought this chapter was much better than the last 10 chapters..so hopefully it'll keep a fast pace as it did in this chapter.

Amen to keeping it short and not dragged out. Without either of his arms Deidara shouldn't likely be able to put up a fight, although with Akatsuki you never know. Point being this doesn't look like it'll be dragged out nearly as long as the Sasori fight. And Deidara did say that Sasori was stronger than him.

So yay! for being DONE with Sasori and Yay! for getting back to everyone else and getting the damn plot moving!

Here's the episode titles for the next few eps....
    Episode 151: Burn, Byakugan! This Is My Nindou

Naruto, Kiba and Shino are driven into the queen’s nest by the group from the clan of the Stone. Trapped in the honey wax of the angry queen bee, the group cannot move. But Shino declares firmly that they won’t hand over the Bikouchuu unless Hinata is traded. As the incubation period draws closer, Suzumebachi decides to accept Shino’s demand. They all head to where Hinata is being kept. But there is no sign of Hinata there. Naruto is enraged, and goes to attack Jibachi and the others…

Episode 152: Requiem for the Living

The Katabami gold mine in River Country has been taken over by a group of bandits known as the “Kurokuwa Family?. It is said that their atrocities bring daily suffering to the miners. A new team consisting of Naruto, Lee, Neji and Tenten have been sent to remove the family. Gaia (misspelling of Gai?) brings surprising information: the leader of the bandits, Raiga, is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen.

Episode 153: Reach the Heart! Iron Fist of Love

One of the mission clients, Rokusuke, has been captured by the Kurokuwa Family. To rescue him, Naruto’s group enters the Katabami gold mine and learns the terrifying true face of the notorious boss, Raiga. And…what is the true nature of the terrible ritual Raiga carries out….?

Episode 154: Natural Enemy of the Byakugan

Naruto’s group have entered the Katabami gold mine. But an unexpected deep fog rolls in, and they are trapped by the thunder that Raiga uses, and a mysterious technique that even baffles the Byakugan. One by one, the Konoha team is taken out. When they are all defeated, standing up like a phoenix is the form of the [Beautiful] Green Beast. (Note: The Beautiful isn’t included, but it’s written in that way that only Lee and Gai use, so it’s there for differentiation.)

Hmmm... team Gai filler.... *can't wait* AH! <3 This sounds so interesting....

Kakashi's new ability seems a little overpowered. All he has to do is just concentrate on something for it to implode.

Well, he's concentration is off for one, he can't control it. Notice how tired he is after trying it once. They did say Mangekyo Sharingan requires lots of stamina and chakra, its worse especially when your not one of the Uchiha Bloodline.

Thread Information