Page 47 of 301 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Switching to manga talk for a second: Shannaro scanlated the latest 3 chapters excluding 274 and released it yesterday. Anyone read them yet? These battles never end!!!!
    Yo.

The Latest One Piece:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Switching to manga talk for a second: Shannaro scanlated the latest 3 chapters excluding 274 and released it yesterday. Anyone read them yet? These battles never end!!!!
    This site has all chapters up as they come out and are translated, as far as I know. I keep wondering when their fight with Sasori will end... it seems to go on forever and every time at the end he says something like "exciting conclusion! next time~!"

Yeah those little previews are always wrong but I think Kishimoto is the one that writes them so he needs to get it right lol.

And thanks for the site, I'm not a real serious Naruto fan but it'll be easy to just read the chapters right away now.
    Yo.

The Latest One Piece:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i did, but i also read raws so... the battle has ended in the next chapter :laugh:
    or has it? :glare:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

The only thing I don't like is that Mizuki doesn't sound like he's trying, otherwise, great so far.

sounded like bakura from yugioh. also who is doin iruka again. he sounds like sean schemel (goku,amidaru

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warp
    sounded like bakura from yugioh. also who is doin iruka again. he sounds like sean schemel (goku,amidaru
    Quiton Flynn, played Raiden in MGS2.

Saturday!!!!!!! Yaaaay!!!
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

I may actually have to miss it because of a football game. ;__; But it's supposed to come on Sunday at the same time so I'll probably catch that one. :P

I thoguht if you miss Toonami shows, you just miss them...
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

This weeks chapter has the Deidara VS Naruto and Kakashi fight.
    Whales~!

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    This weeks chapter has the Deidara VS Naruto and Kakashi fight.
    Whales~!
    the raw is out already?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    the raw is out already?
    i don't think it is but forte is a narutoforum lurker, he should have read some spoil somewhere

Let Us Say Good Bye To The Original Opening!

From The People Who Brought You The One Piece Rap...

Get Your Ears Ready For...

The Ninja Rap!

Nope it's not out.
    And I'm a member,not a lurker.
    BTW,the true spoiler is Sasori's death,his revealing that Kabuto was once his underling and is spying on Orochimaru,and Kakashi's new jutsu.

So Kabuto's been double, double, double crossing everyone all this time, even Orochi? :wacko: Maybe he's double crossing the Akatsuki too? :sleep:

"Sasori's death"
    :steve::party: :steve:

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    So Kabuto's been double, double, double crossing everyone all this time, even Orochi? :wacko: Maybe he's double crossing the Akatsuki too? :sleep:
    He is a very suspicious character. For all we know he could be stronger than Oro. He has worked for Oro a long time, giving him an idea how several of Oro's attacks work. Not to mention he is a medical ninja, which is a very difficult ninja ambition. Of course, it is used for healing, but Kabuto uses it for more evil things. I shudder to think the monsterous techniques you could attain through medican ninjutsu.

Just a thought, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte EXE
    And I'm a member,not a lurker.
    yep, i know, don't worry.

btw, this spoiler is cool coz it could imply that kabuto could be sasuke's help to quit orochimaru. somehow. even if i don't really care, sasuke could marry orochimaru, have incest with itachi or anything shitty can happen to him, he's just an annoying brat for me.

sasori's dead, hail to sasori.

Good, an Akatsuki down. There better be no more new enemies. Usually I'm really sensitive about spoilers, but this is Naruto... At least the series got some fast scanlaters, and the quality is never below MQ.

Thread Information