Page 44 of 301 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

She called it... Shadow Clone Jutsu...

*prays that's the name of it in the dub... Prays for no Art of the Doppleganger... prays for no evil eye...*
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

I saw the commercial for it a few nights ago, and to tell the truth I can't help but feel excited about it. ^^ I have high hopes for the series. (although I was excited and had high hopes for OP too...)

I was reading comments on that interview at the site and yet again someone says they made Haku a girl, this is seriously pissing me off are they gonna change his gender or not!!!?

I don't know....I think he's gonna be a gender-bender like Bon Clay...

i seriously bet that guy just made it up to piss off ppl because he was mad that naruto is gonna be dubbed. what a loser

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Yeah, agreed warp. Besides, such a change makes no bloody sense. Not only is his gender only mentioned once, in a rather amusing joke (my opinion,) if they make him a girl, then Kakashi's chidori will make it look like he's groping an underage girl rather than stabbing a guy, especially if they edit out the blood.

Hahaha!
    Well,the spoiler for the new chapter says that Sasori's casket gets pierced by the mother and father puppets,Chiyo injects the antidote into Sakura and transfers her life essence into her...

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

0_o. w00t. I hope its real, if its fake..oh boy...imagine one whole volume dedicated to the sakura/chiyobaavssasori fight. man...
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

The fight's already taken up 3/4 of a volume....finally it's going to end.
    Now for some Deidara!

great if it ends and i'm terrified at how long Nrauto's fight will last :S or maybe Kishimoto decided that he'll make Naruto look weak adn therefore everyone will get to help him in defeating Deidara and anyone lese that comes along.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

actually, i predict he'll focus on the gai team first.

Quote Originally Posted by thelousy
    actually, i predict he'll focus on the gai team first.
    well after they free themselves what do you thingk they're going to do? check on Sakura and off to help Naruto( well i hope not ).
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

I don't know....maybe he'll focus on Temari and Kankurou coming to help Gai's team.

so the battle is over but he's still not dead? and enxt week Gaara's death? again .wtf?

yeah this is becoming unbearable. i think we'll have to see a part of sasori's part in the next chapter and we also have to see chioba die.

gaara dies again? well thats not a problem with me as long as... oh wait i'm tired of dying gaara!

alas...the sakura saga continues. i'm really losing faith in him now.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Yay! Sasori's dead!
    I'm thinking Deidara's fight won't be as long. Sasori's fight had to start from scratch but Deidara's has been going on for a bit. Also, Sasori needed some time to show off his basic fighting abilities but that's not the case with Deidara as we've already seen them in the battle against Gaara

Just as I said, the fight is over. While SAsori is not dead, he is unable to move, and once Sakura gets fully healed, one punch to the face would be enough. However, next chapter, I don't expect we'll be sticking in this cave, watching Sakura get healed. Next chapter, looking at that preview, while I don't expect much in the way of "Gaara's death," considering all that really can be left is confirming or denying it, it looks like we're still going to be sticking with Naruto for the next leg of the arc. Sakura will be back in the picture towards the end of the arc, fully healed and ready to interrogate an immobile Sasori about Orochimaru.

Discovered Stowaway Master Gold Dragon's Avatar

4Kids should have gotten Naruto. Let them get the crap and give OP to someone more deserving.

An Elvis man, you like you women dangerous and your steaks bloody. You often get wrapped up in landscapes and fail to realize the danger you put yourself into. Don't get cocky, and don't get caught. It might be good to lay off the drugs every once in a while. Just a suggestion.

Now, see, MGD, if your intention was to be a troll, you're doing a piss-poor job at it. First, that arguement has been used time and time again. Of course, I would never wish 4kids on ANY anime, but then, that's just me and I hate to see anything get ripped to shreds. If you want to be a real troll, try and find some new distress you have about what you want to troll about. Secondly, all you are doing is acting bitter and whiny. Real trolls disguise their attempts so that the trained eye cannot see it.

There, now you're on your way to being a better troll!

Thread Information