Page 42 of 301 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

the english voice cast for Naruto is looking pretty damn good.
    The Harder life gets, the smarter I get!

Quote Originally Posted by kdb
    Please do us all a favor, if ADC gives us a Sunday release be grateful, if ADC gives us a Monday release be grateful, if ADC gives us a Friday release be grateful, if ADC gives us a release at all be greatful. THIS IS NOT THEIR JOB, IT'S THEIR HOBBY! YOU ONLY HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN IF COMMERCE IS EXCHANGED! SO BE GRATEFUL!
    ^Listen to this complainers :)

Oh NOES! Sakura got stabbed! wtf kishimoto so mean im liek sakuras greatest fanz how kud he do that!

Seriously, even a 10-year-old wouldn't think that Sakura's going to die. Why bother put it in the first place? And when will the stupid battle end??

Sakura gets stabbed. I guess even Sasori was getting irritated at the length of the fight. xDD It's funny though, she's been doing all the crazy ninja moves and what not for the past X chapters and he just walks up to her and stabbs her. o__O

At least it'll be over soon, hopefully. I hate to say this, even about Naruto, but the length of this fight is just getting retarded. >__> Geez...

it has been 10 chapters to be excat XD this fight started 263

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

They just showed the Toonami promo of Naruto. It was pretty good. They showed the clip where that guy throws that big ninja star at Naruto from the first episode. That scene is going to be so edited.
    Everything was all for nothing

I have about a half a year to a year before they show Lee. Dern it!! I wanna hear his voice now! T~T I really hope they leave in the blood in his fight.... O__O

That was pretty cool right there but . . . . .

WILL THIS FIGHT EVER END!!!?

Seriously, ten chapters is WAY. TOO. LONG. for any one fight. To me five chapters is like, the limit before it gets boring. The Sasori fight was interesting when it started, now it's just annoying.

Now that Sakura has been stabbed, the outcome will be interesting. But dear lord JUST LET SASORI DIE OR LEAVE.

Yeah,Sasori's great,but JUST RUN AWAY ALREADY.
    And Sakura got PWNED.

I didn't expect her to get anything else but PWNED. He's an f-ing AKATSUKI. No matter how kickass Sakura is now, there is no way she could beat him. If Chiyo wasn't helping her she'd have been dead in five minutes.

This just in: Naruto airing on Toonami Sep. 10th and it's replacing the full hour of One Piece. JOY!
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Wow seriously! :p thats what you get for making One Piece like crap! They better do a damn good job on it or else I'll be pissed, great that just reminds me how much I hate 4kids even more!!!

Who cares if you can make the impossible possible!
    Can you make the possible impossible?

Love anime, manga, RPG or practically anything else? Then come visit The Anime Society

I do not want to fathem why, Shonen Jump even walked in 4Kids's direction.
    Trust me if they ruin it, you'll know...
    <3<3

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Eh, I could care less about much of the other stuff.... as long as they do Lee well, I'll buy the dvds. ^__^ OOOOOOHH I AM SO STOKED TO HEAR HIS ENG VOICE! YOSH!!! SPRINGTIME OF YOOOUUTH!!!

Heh, so long as they simply make uncut DVDs with japanese dialouge, I'll be getting them. 'Tis what I do with any anime I like.

Of course, I'm still looking forward to see how the dub does though; I want to see if my enthusiasm is warranted.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Well,they do that over here and in Singapore.
    MUCH BETTER than watching that 4Kids crap.
    The subtitles are the same quality as Dattebayo's.(translation,not style)

I can't believe the guy who plays Edward Elric will be doin' Naruto's voice too. That's totally weak...
    <3<3

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Um, that's rather old news. The official VA is Marie Flannagan (think I got the name right...)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

the guy who did ed's voice was good nothing wrong with him but it didnt sound like him when i heard naruto talk for a bit

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

mmm juz read chapter 273 and it the fight juz DOESNT END!!!! the thing is if they managed to drag this fight so long i cant imagine how many chapters are gonna get wasted on the clone fignt and on naruto and kakashi's fight.... naruto went from kool to really suspensful... and now its juz boring me to tears.... also with the anime.... so many dam fillers im not even gonna bother getting them for now...

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowymobile
    mmm juz read chapter 273 and it the fight juz DOESNT END!!!! the thing is if they managed to drag this fight so long i cant imagine how many chapters are gonna get wasted on the clone fignt and on naruto and kakashi's fight.... naruto went from kool to really suspensful... and now its juz boring me to tears.... also with the anime.... so many dam fillers im not even gonna bother getting them for now...
    yeah we all know it's too long and shitty but that's how naruto works. the opponents never die. they stand up again and again... but this time i think it's over. one hit from sakura and sasori is dead meat.

honestly the fight bothered me while the whole "look, i turned the kazekage into a puppet and he can create black squares". this part really bothered me. but now, i feel the good old pace of kishi's fights. and i'm eagerly waiting for the narutokakashi fight as i think we'll just see the end of the fights against the clones. like just the final blow.

as for the fillers, we all know it's necessary. you don't want to watch them? so don't, but think of tazmo, how will he get money if the anime stops for a week or 2? :laugh:

Thread Information