Page 39 of 301 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

>_>

I didn't particulary dislike the new sasori, but it had to be done...

Besides, it looks like the fights are drawing close to conclusion. Perhaps a couple of chapters more...
    sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    I think the prospect of this drawn out fight leading directly into the team Gai 'clone' :rolleyes: battle, just has me worried. I mean, as cool as Lee & Gai are, and Neji/Tenten to a much, much lesser extent. I already could not care less about this fight.

To be blunt, this arc has just hit the wall for me. It's sort of ran out of steam before it could even gain momentum. Disappointing really, after starting off so promisingly. :frown:
    Tell me about it. The first few chapters of the "time-skip" were SO kickass, and then Akatsuki showed up. I think Deidara and Sasori are majorly cool (Deidara more than Sasori) but I think they've outstayed their welcome.

And I personally really want to see how Team Gai is fairing. I think the "fighting yourself" battles are usually pretty entertaining, as it makes characters think outside the box.

In any case, I think Kishimoto screwed up when he brought in Akatsuki right off the bat. Too much, too soon, too LONG.

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

i totally agree, but the Sasori fight looks like its going to end soon, but then comes the Deidara fight.... another 5 or so chapters... maybe something will happen and everyone will retreat but then they have to fight Akatsuki yet again.... which will drag our longer...

if only it stayed as cool as it was at the time skip...

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

The 2nd movie comes out today in japan and there's news of a 3rd same time next year
    Sounds like they're gonna be a regular thing like One Piece's

i agree..after the timeskip..everythign was SO awesome...the fight with garra and deidera(sp) was so awesome..short and nice. and the fights with kisame and itachi wernet that bad either..i liked gai's battle more..i disliked naruto's ..kinda boring...but i loved kisame's battle..i just wish the fight was faster..then i think it woudl still remain awesome..sigh..i wonder if kishimoto sensei knows what we're thinking about his manga right now...

So,Sasori only has 5 scrolls to do his attacks?

sure..who knows...lets hope if he does..it doesnt a take 5 chapters for each scroll to be used...-____-;

as i only read the manga since the "chase sasuke" arc, i wonder if all the fights have always been boring in the manga. i mean, even the sasuke vs naruto, which is cool and fast in anime lasted forever in the manga. so here comes a question isn't kishimoto a guy who don't know how to put on a cool pace in long fights as someone as oda can. or is really just the new arc more boring than the rest, as we all know that everybody is very strong and all...

So, just a random filler update... it can be summed up in two words:

MIZUKI SMASH!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

the chase sasuke arc fights were good..some ppl complained some liked it. i liked them. each fight was liek 2-3 chapters and kept me on the edge wanting to know what happened next..and the naruto arcs tend to start off really fast and ahhsum, but later through..it gets incredibly dragged out..like a battle. such as the neji battle with kidomaru. which was O K..but it was dragged out imo. but thgins got better after that imo. i'm assuming after this puppet fight, naruto will get addicitve again, thats myhope....

as i only read the manga since the "chase sasuke" arc, i wonder if all the fights have always been boring in the manga. i mean, even the sasuke vs naruto, which is cool and fast in anime lasted forever in the manga. so here comes a question isn't kishimoto a guy who don't know how to put on a cool pace in long fights as someone as oda can. or is really just the new arc more boring than the rest, as we all know that everybody is very strong and all...
    Oh, I know what you mean! The first time I read Lee vs Gaara, I was like wow this is cool. But when I watched the anime it was like..... WHOA! I was totally blown away by the speed and power of the whole fight. Last week I re-read it and it was alot less.... actiony. :3 I'm not sure why it's like that. Naruto is one of the few series where I would recommend the anime more than the manga though (although the backgrounds are alot nicer in the manga ^__^). They have a kick-arse studio doing the fights.

So, just a random filler update... it can be summed up in two words:

MIZUKI SMASH!
    bleh... filler..... call me when we get to Kakashi. :/

the chase sasuke arc fights were good..some ppl complained some liked it.
    We ALL know that the TRUE climax was suiken. xDD

Oh, and I found this. I thought it was humourous. ^__^ It's a collection of the weird ways Sasuke has been shown in the anime:

I read my post and realized just how retarded I sounded. I think I did a good job.

First off, the anime. I've stopped watching it since it didn't show Sasuke knocking Sakura out after thanking her for caring. From that moment on, I just knew it was over. But really, how good of a show was Naruto? Before they had episodes under their belt, it was great, but as soon as they could, flashbacks started pouring in every episode. This problem has been around forever, it's nothing new.

And the best way to solve filler episodes is simple, have them detail and discuss other characters. Let's see what Tenten is like away from team 7. But of course this never happens, for reasons beyond my comprehension.

As for the manga....*laughs* It's been dreadfully slow since the time skip. Everything is potential now. Kishi's been dangling this supposed greatness right before his fan's eyes, always pulling it further back. Funny to me, annoying when I'm at work and bored enough to look it up. For example....what is THAT jutsu?

This is somewhat pleasing to me. Despite that, I am objective enough to notice this. OP and Na are like two different breeds of racehorses. One started out fast and shot it's load on the first legs and the second started slow, but quickly built up momentum. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    -I'm so emo that my shirt don't fit.

Hahahaha!
    Those pics are great!s
    I remember watching the ep where Naruto was fighting Sasuke and I saw his face.
    Made me laugh till my sides hurt.

*snorts* xDD Yeah that part was great. pwnage

.... xD Hee hee, I'm still laughing at his expression~

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

What did Oorochimaru do to Naruto's seal?

He nullified Naruto's ability to summon the Kyubi's chakra. Jiraiya removed that seal later on.

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

What part of the anime is canon? I'm looking for the filler episodes in hope of skipping them...the downloads take too long just to watch something that isn't what really happened in the original manga. :/

about 272. damn when will this fight end :glare:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by agmaster
    I read my post and realized just how retarded I sounded. I think I did a good job.

First off, the anime. I've stopped watching it since it didn't show Sasuke knocking Sakura out after thanking her for caring. From that moment on, I just knew it was over. But really, how good of a show was Naruto? Before they had episodes under their belt, it was great, but as soon as they could, flashbacks started pouring in every episode. This problem has been around forever, it's nothing new.

And the best way to solve filler episodes is simple, have them detail and discuss other characters. Let's see what Tenten is like away from team 7. But of course this never happens, for reasons beyond my comprehension.

As for the manga....*laughs* It's been dreadfully slow since the time skip. Everything is potential now. Kishi's been dangling this supposed greatness right before his fan's eyes, always pulling it further back. Funny to me, annoying when I'm at work and bored enough to look it up. For example....what is THAT jutsu?

This is somewhat pleasing to me. Despite that, I am objective enough to notice this. OP and Na are like two different breeds of racehorses. One started out fast and shot it's load on the first legs and the second started slow, but quickly built up momentum. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    I completely agree. I stopped reading the manga awhile ago and felt a little guilty, and so I went to groups msn to read everything I missed.

Lo and behold it was just a bunch of long flashy boring fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Majek
    about 272. damn when will this fight end :glare:
    Even I'm getting a little tired of the Sasori fight, even though I completely love the fighting style (Kankuro being one of my favorites). I mean.. how many puppets are there going to freaking be? This is just a constant battle of "well, if that one didn't work.. how about this one?", and now it's gone down to "well, I have about a dozen puppets AT ONCE!" versus "oh yeah?! Well how about A MILLION (exaggerating, of course)". Next thing you know Sasori will use the planet as a puppet or something..

And yet, I still love Sasori. Huh.

Thread Information