Page 38 of 301 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Bad? OF COURSE THEY'RE BAD. Have you EVER heard a character theme that wasn't insanely cheesy? They're fun to listen to BECAUSE they're so stupid. And yes, I include One Piece in that list, which I found just as cheesy, if not MORE cheesy, than these two themes. ^^ The only exception I can think of is Oreta TSubasa De, Kouichi's Character theme from Digimon Frontier.

That said, I wasn't expecting groundbreaking music here. I was expecting fun pointlessness, and I got what I wanted. ^^

Edit: Oh, one more thing... DAMN, Sakura's VA can sing!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

well hears something intresting:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=25241

it seems that yuri lowenthal (haru rave master) is going to be sasuke in the dub hmmmmm i wonder if he'll wil be good.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Yuri Lowenthal? As in the most excellent VA that portrays Leo perfectly in Scrapped Princess? Why, I do believe things are looking up for the dub even more. ^^

Never heard of him, but he could do good simply because he's familiar with the Japanese language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Familiarity with the japanese language means less than acting skills, and from what I've heard of him, he can act.

the crappy crap naruto crap chapter is crappy out. it's crappy cool, sasori is so crappy strong and crappy sakura too. who that crappy kakashi is gonna crappyshly use his crappy new move maybe. btcw let's wait that the crappy translation is crappy over to see how much this crappy chapter is crappy narutardesque.

i can't bear this crap anymore.

crap

Gosh! How many more transformations does Sasori have left, ffs?!? I swear, it'll probably end up, that he has like a midget alien controlling his body from inside his head or something. :rolleyes:

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

its kind of expected. if his first puppet fails, use his fav, if his fav fails. Use himself. GET A MOVE ON ALREADY -_-". I want to see what happens to the Gai Team.
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

i'm bored of these cell-like tailed bosses, like sasori or the king in HxH. it's so un-original.

Oh god no.
    Sasori is...no longer...sexah.
    *dies*

ccc Sakura. medical ninjas aren't supposed to get hurt. ( i don't mind the crap, it's not like i read Naruto for anything more than fun so crap is welcome :D )
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

ZOMG THIS IS THE KULEST TING EVAR!!! THAT JUTSU IS GOING TO BE SOH AWSUM NEXT CHAPTER!!!! GO SAKURA WUV WUV!!

...god, I really hate this series now. Call me when Shikamaru shows up.
    -I'm so emo that my shirt don't fit.

this is so ..grrr..i really thought there was gonna be a conclusion..this is riduclous..

Wow, reading these posts makes me glad I dropped Naruto at the start of this arc.

What happend? It used to be great.

it was really good until this cave battle...even i am getting irritated..at least the fights in the chase sasuke arc were shorter and more intense i thought

Thumbs down

I think the prospect of this drawn out fight leading directly into the team Gai 'clone' :rolleyes: battle, just has me worried. I mean, as cool as Lee & Gai are, and Neji/Tenten to a much, much lesser extent. I already could not care less about this fight.

To be blunt, this arc has just hit the wall for me. It's sort of ran out of steam before it could even gain momentum. Disappointing really, after starting off so promisingly. :frown:

maybe after the sasori fight..then it'll be better....b/c i think its just the puppets that bore us alll..and its just been going on too long..we understand..sakura..strong..chiyoba..strong..sasor i..puppet dude thats strong with mysterious past..ok..move past it..b/c when i look back..none of the fights were dragged out this much..no matter how long it lasted..they added somethign new and refreshing..actually new jutsu or some kinda new ability...

271.... what a boring chapter...... I haven't even read 270..... oh no! watch out Chiyo-Baa! don't worry Sakura will save the day yet again! something exciting better happen soon, who here thinks when this fight hits the anime they'll sum it up in 2 eps.if this is the path Naruto is headed I might as well stick to Bleach, and One Piece, sorry to all the Narutards out there, but Naruto just isn't what it use to be

Isnt the Naruto anime going though filler right now?

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennero
    Isnt the Naruto anime going though filler right now?
    Yeah it is going through fillers and boy is it BORING...... Naruto is starting to draaaaag alot now, they better pick up the pace soon... in both anime and manga

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

Thread Information