Page 37 of 301 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

sorry for double post but here it is: http://shonenjump.free.fr/Narutos.zip (270)

EDIT: it looks like a not so bad chapter: a bit of temari and kankuro, a bit of naruto and kakashi and sakura pwning (again, will this fight be over soon)

Awesome shit right there.
    Thank YOU.

Those are invalid links....

igalsfy, I keep getting invalid link for each of those links

I don't know about anyone else, but the Sakura/Chiyo-Baa/Sasori fight is getting boring for me, it's been going on for awhile, but it seems to be the same thing every ch. Kishimoto better show me something new soon

Originally posted by Forte EXE@Jul 29 2005, 07:10 AM
    Those are invalid links....
    [snapback]99539[/snapback]
    hey dudes i took it from narutofan forums, i don't take responsabilities if they don't work (they worked for me) :P

these links work fine. must be your comp fault or your providers.

so sakura is on the winning path for now. hopefully this ends next chapter.
    and i wanna see what happened to Gai's team .
    and Naruto is doing what he does most running after someone.

so temari and kankuro will be the backup , i wonder who they'll fight or whose ass they'll save.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Originally posted by Majek@Jul 29 2005, 09:40 AM
    these links work fine. must be your comp fault or your providers.

so sakura is on the winning path for now. hopefully this ends next chapter.
    and i wanna see what happened to Gai's team .
    and Naruto is doing what he does most running after someone.

so temari and kankuro will be the backup , i wonder who they'll fight or whose ass they'll save.
    [snapback]99606[/snapback]
    aren't the other members of akatsuki supposed to be gone? i can't see why kishimoto keeps making people come. gai's team + temari + kankuro? for what?

the main reason for temari and kankuro coming could be for stuff with gaara i think... well in fact i can't see where this damn mangaka wants to do.

Originally posted by igalsfy@Jul 29 2005, 12:03 PM
    aren't the other members of akatsuki supposed to be gone? i can't see why kishimoto keeps making people come. gai's team + temari + kankuro? for what?

the main reason for temari and kankuro coming could be for stuff with gaara i think... well in fact i can't see where this damn mangaka wants to do.
    [snapback]99645[/snapback]
    who knows. maybe Zetsu is still hungry :D

well i hope they won't interfere in the fight with Deidara, other than taking Gaara's body away .
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

oh i loved the new chapter. sakura makes use of her brain in battle at last. but i'm more into seeing the naruto battle.
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Kakashi is falling behind...and he has to use "that".
    Sasori has to use "that" to stop Sakura's rampage.
    What's with the "that"s?

Originally posted by Forte EXE@Jul 29 2005, 04:12 PM
    Kakashi is falling behind...and he has to use "that".
    Sasori has to use "that" to stop Sakura's rampage.
    What's with the "that"s?
    [snapback]99697[/snapback]
    the "that" is what makes all the narutards completely crazy.

i'd say it's a dildo :P

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

the "that" is what shannaro seem to love using.
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Originally posted by thelousy@Jul 29 2005, 05:36 PM
    the "that" is what shannaro seem to love using.
    [snapback]99728[/snapback]
    Meh, most of the people who translated used the same (I think), it's not just shannaro. I think next chapter will be a cliffhanger, as something will happen to turn the tide of at least one of the battles, and then in the next chapter a conclusion to Sakura/Sasori fight.
    sig.

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

hopefully something major will happen cause its starting to drag a bit (the manga) in my opinion, and the filllers..... i lyk fall alseep watching them.. its so BORING,

(new layout is rocks!!)

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

i just went on the narutoforums. they're trying to make funny false spoilers but they're sooo boring.

btw, yes, some action would be cool, but i think the "naruto is a cool manga" spirit just vanished from my head several chapters ago. i keep reading it but don't really enjoy it anymore. i think that's because what's make naruto cool are the really cool fights. but they're not cool anymore, they're just about "everybody is strong woohoo".

I'm all for Sakura being kick ass, but yeah, the fight has gone from "cool puppets" to "are we done yet?"

The member freegood on NarutofanForums pretty much summed up nearly all of my qualms with the "post-time skip" Naruto:

It's disappointing in the sense that the anime series can't make the time skip yet because if it does and starts overpacing the manga, there isn't enough material on everyone to do fillers on the them.

What this means is that Kishi has done a poor job explaining the time jumped characters. He's only giving us bits and pieces of information while some irrelevant battle is unfolding. Gaara's jinchukiri is already gone. He could be dead, but other than that, there's no more suspense. Who really thinks an Akatsuki member will die in the 3 on going battles? That makes this all irrelevant, save for the one "twist" (death of a Konoha team member or a crucial akatsuki weakness), that joins the next arc, at the end of the 3 battles.

It's bad story telling to have a prolonged fight and change the dynamics with an unmentioned move that was gained with a time period we don't know by characters we thought we knew. There's no clues (how is "that jutsu" helpful?), and no forshadowing. It's like watching a totally different anime series with the same skin. As far as I'm concerned the fights should've ended by now. Gai's team and the Deidra fight hasn't even begun. We're talking about another 3 months worth of battles with no real story progression and nothing on the line.

I think people are disappointed because the pacing was much quicker and tighter during the Chunin exams, where every character got a fair share of exposure. Now, it looks to be centered more on Team 7 with the other teams randomly popping in and supporting Team 7 showing their best moves and then pop out. This wouldn't be bad if the chapters weren't drawn out.
    That's pretty much what I'm feeling right now.

Exclamation

Naruto's first character single:

NARUTO Ondo (Uzumaki Naruto)

Both songs are absolutely horrid imo. I think Takeuchi-san has a really nice singing voice as Naruto, but those songs are just bad.

That was okay.
    BTW,Diedara's hair colour has been confirmed as blond.
    Someone on the NFforums bought a Deidara pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Both songs are absolutely horrid imo. I think Takeuchi-san has a really nice singing voice as Naruto, but those songs are just bad.
    Oh yeah, they are pretty bad. Not as bad as I had originally thought it would be but still pretty bad.

Thread Information