Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

@Aldrich Like you said, Oro and Hadler don't have much resemblances because the villian from Dai No Boken turned a good guy before his death. AL and Vearn have an emphasized resemblance, they're always into darkness before makes their first appearence in person(AL not yet)

@Impel Down One of the probable options is that Oro is defeated by Naruto and killed by Akatsuki, concretly the leader.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 26th, 2007 at 11:40 AM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

oro is orochimaru?

Yes some fans call him that

Theres an early spoiler out

Spoiler:

サスケ状態1
    *Cursed seal level one Sasuke

大蛇丸はサスケが自ら術の発展形を生み出したことに驚く術を発明したり改良したりすることは、術の応用とは 訳が違う
    *Orochimaru is surprised that Sasuke was able to develop this kind of jutsu on his own as there is a big difference between inventing and improving on a jutsu compared to just applying a jutsu

大蛇丸は痺れながらもチャクラ吸引術で千鳥を吸収
    *Orochimaru uses a chakra-sucking jutsu to suck up the chidori

大蛇丸「サスケ君…あなた…もうわたしを追い抜いたつもり…?」
    Orochimaru: Sasuke-kun…did you think…you’d gotten ahead of me…?

サスケ「いや…でも今のアンタくらいなら殺せる」
    Sasuke: No…but I should at least be able to kill you.

大蛇丸「フッ…どういう心境の変化かしら……ナルト君たちに感化でもされたの?」
    Orochimaru: Hmph…why the change of heart I wonder…were you somehow influenced by Naruto-kun and the others?

サスケ「…愚問だな…食われる前に食おうとするのが本能だ」
    Sasuke: …What nonsense…it’s simply instinct to try and eat before you’re eaten.

大蛇丸「フフ……やはり気付いていたようね」
    Orochimaru: Ha ha…seems you figured it out then.

サスケ「その体で随分と堂々としたものだな。獲物は常に気を張って逃げ惑うものだろ?」
    Sasuke: You’re quite brave to stand up to it with that body of yours. Isn’t prey supposed to run around tense and afraid…?

大蛇丸「…」
    Orochimaru: …

サスケ「捕食者の前では」
    Sasuke: …In the face of a predator.

火遁・鳳仙豪火で大量の火を飛ばすが、大蛇丸は水遁・水陣海壁でガード
    *Sasuke launches a katon attack but Orochimaru blocks it with the suiton waterwall technique

アジトの入り口から水が噴出
    *Water comes shooting out of Orochimaru’s hideout

水中から飛び出すサスケ
    *Sasuke comes flying out of the water

アジトを破壊しながら大蛇も飛び出す
    *As the hideout collapses Orochimaru comes flying out as well

大蛇丸「いつになく好戦的ね…戯れに遊んであげるわ」(いざとなったら呪印がある…)
    Orochimaru: You are always the aggressive one…I’ll have some fun with you for now.

Orochimaru (mental): If it comes down to it there’s always the cursed seal…

カブト「大蛇丸様…!!」
    Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama…!!

大蛇丸「薬なら後でいいわ…」
    Orochimaru: The medicine can wait ‘til later…

カブト「…しかし」
    Kabuto: …but

大蛇丸「今は久しぶりに風車が回ってるの…邪魔をしたら殺すわよ」
    Orochimaru: The pinwheel is spinning again after quite some time…if you get in the way I’ll kill you.

大蛇丸が口から大量の蛇を吐き出して一面に飛ばす
    *Orochimaru sends a whole bunch of snakes flying out of his mouth

サスケは木の上から糸を大蛇丸たちに向けて放ち
    蛇をからめとって雷遁・阿弥陀で蛇をまとめて殺す
    *Sasuke launches a wire from the top of a nearby tree aimed at Orochimaru. It draws in the snakes and Sasuke kills all of them at once using a raiton technique called “Amida (**as in Amida Buddha)”.

大蛇丸は自分の教えていない忍術を使うサスケに、術を発明できるまでになったかと驚く
    *Orochimaru is again surprised that Sasuke is able to use ninjutsu that Orochimaru never taught him and that Sasuke must’ve learned to invent his own techniques.

そのまま糸を大蛇丸たちのほうに伸ばし、大蛇にからめて火遁・龍鋭火の術
    *He then extends the string toward Orochimaru and Kabuto and uses the dragon fire katon technique.

同時に大蛇丸は水遁・水蛇弾を放つ
    *Orochimaru counters this with a suiton water dragon bullet attack.

水が克ち火は消されて煙となるが、その煙にまぎれてサスケが大蛇丸の背後に肉薄草薙の剣で切りかかるが、大 蛇丸も草薙の剣で応戦
    *The water puts out the flames producing a lot of smoke. Sasuke uses the smoke as a distraction and attacks Orochimaru from behind with his Kusanagi sword but Orochimaru blocks with his own Kusanagi blade.

カブト(速い!!)
    Kabuto (mental): He’s fast!!

大蛇丸「随分熟しているわね…このままアナタの体…貰っちゃおうかしら」
    Orochimaru: You’re body seems ripe enough now…maybe I should just take it…as it is right now…

サスケ「……」
    Sasuke: …

サスケは写輪眼で大蛇丸の中に複数の大蛇を見る
    *Sasuke uses the Sharingan to see inside Orochimaru where he sees many giant snakes.

*Presumably there’s a scene change at the end

ナルトは出来るだけ大きなチャクラを使わず写輪眼を持つサスケのパワーやスピードに対応できる戦い方を考え る
    *Naruto is trying to think of a way to combat the sharingan using Sasuke’s speed and power without using too much chakra.

「チャクラを出来るだけ抑えて…う~む…そんな都合のいい戦法ねーってばよ」
    Naruto: Without using up too much chakra…hmmmmm…there’s just no way of fighting that would work out that well!

そこにガイ班が通りかかる、ナルト「あった!!」で次週
    *As Team Gai pass by, Naruto says, “THERE IS!!”

*End of chapter

Looks like Naruto will get taught by Rock Lee/Gai, but it's probably fake due to this being in the last fake chapter. But Naruto learning some taijutsu would be awesome. Rock Lee is my favorite fighter in all of Naruto, so if Naruto could take some of that awesomeness, he might be even cooler.

theres also an image of the akatsuki leader/female talking, but still silhouettes.

Interesting... but probably fake.

Naruto becoming as fast as Lee/Gai in Taijutsu? Haha, that's a good one. I needed the laugh. I call fake.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

For me is not fake. The spoiler makes sense with the previous chapter. And Naruto wanting Gai to learn Taijutsu Techniques is very interestyng!

Sasuke sees giant snakes inside Orochimaru. Yamata No Orochi?!!!

Ha, the Naruto spoiler galore started already.

Well Naruto being trained by Gai/Lee to improve his taijutsu would certainly be a good idea as he's not going to "bring Sasuke back" by nuking his ass into oblivion, he needs something else. Which makes you wonder why he developped that uber jutsu in the first place... Anyway it'd be cool, but yeah it's unlikely. It's too much of a good idea.

I remember that before chapter 341 cames out, there was only one spoiler wich it turned out to be the real one. Sometimes the first to come out can be the real spoiler.

Ya gotta admit tho mangafan, it sounds fishy. Naruto is supposed to be an underdog story, he just learned an F5 uber jutus. Now he's gonna be as good as Gai/Lee in Taijutsu in addition to having clones that learn the attacks of his opponents. Naruto is gonna be overpowered like hell if this turns out to be true. I just can't believe that spoiler.

However, I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see it happen, but it's a 1% chance of it being real tho.

Well, it can be a bit confuse, basing with the start of the spoiler, the same scene of the previous chapter and Kabuto talking about the medicine. Naruto wanting to learn Taijutsu Techniques is very interesting. We'll see.

Eh... orochimaru using a lot of water elements just seems strange to me. I'd personally rather have Naruto beat Sasuke without the obvious taijustsu way, let Naruto do it his way. Most of the fight does in fact seem to make sense though I suppose.

wait a sec...didn't oro lose the capability of doing any ninjutsu seal due to sandaime's curse? how come he's using several suitons against sasuke?..don't know what to think about this spoiler..

Quote Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
    wait a sec...didn't oro lose the capability of doing any ninjutsu seal due to sandaime's curse? how come he's using several suitons against sasuke?..don't know what to think about this spoiler..
    i think he tolf the 5th that he could recover his hands also by his immortal technique (the body changing one)

i suppose he didn't use it in the beginning cuz he wanted to catch konoha sleeping whle there was no hokage but now he has to wait for sasuke to grow older like he did

also naruto learning taijutsi from gai is good as an idea but it's fake,even though sasuke too became fast as lee he couldn't beat gaara,if naruto could do one or two things that would be to totally command the kyubi or ettin rid of the seal in his cage to gain all his power

also there is always that scrole that he learned the shadow replication tchnique to master,i bet it has plenty techniques for naruto and all at least jounin level

EDIT: hidan cool avatar!

Er, he used Sanjuu Rashoumon whith his hands during his battle Vs. Naruto.

There's another point that makes sense to the spoiler, Sasuke seeing inside Orochimaru. Remember when he used the Sharingan to see Kyuubi inside Naruto's mind?

This spoiler seems real but is a bit confuse, too.

A new spoiler pic has been posted on NF and 2ch. Not sure if it's real tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    Er, he used Sanjuu Rashoumon whith his hands during his battle Vs. Naruto.

There's another point that makes sense to the spoiler, Sasuke seeing inside Orochimaru. Remember when he used the Sharingan to see Kyuubi inside Naruto's mind?

This spoiler seems real but is a bit confuse, too.
    the naruto part is confusing,why doesn't naruto train to complete his ultimate jutsu? why thinking of sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    A new spoiler pic has been posted on NF and 2ch. Not sure if it's real tho.
    yeah thats the one i was talking about. someone said it was in a previous chapter though. I dont want to see more silhouettes :(

edit: its fake, someone photoshopped panels from other chapters together, confirmed on manga helpers.

The only problem with that spoiler is, that team Gai never merely just 'passes by'. Fake

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Yeah, the Team Gai part convinced me it was fake. Their appearance was a little to convient. And plus, more than likely, Naruto will finish the other 50% of his new jutsu instead of randomly deciding to learn taijutsu.

@rusashi: I see, I kinda figured it was fake. I did remember seeing that same silouette somewhere before.

It'd be nice to see this chapter reveal Oro finally as the 8 tailed beast holder. Im pretty sure Orochi is the 8tails, why not show it off against Sasuke?

unless theres a reason he cant be the 8 tail.

Thread Information