Page 297 of 301 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

*facesmack*

sigh, lol.

Is it just me, or has Kakashi been doing a lot of gay stuff lately?
    I mean, telling Naruto he "likes him", now the noodle thing.

Sometimes when I'm stressed I try to imagine a world without Impel Down's posts

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Sometimes, when I'm high, I imagine a world made of fine china plates, but you don't hear me preaching about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Kabuto's fucking lame. I hope he dies soon enough.

Sai's cockblocking was funny indeed, I don't get the hate for this character, sure he's probably been created to pander to moronic Sasuke fangirls, talks too much about penises for his own good and his change of character was incredibly poorly done, (yeah I reckon that's a lot against him) but he's damn funny.

I liked him as soon as he said exactly what I thought about Sasuke before getting the shit punched out of him by forehead. Him and Yamato are cool new characters.
    So Sai is the Aldrich of the Naruto world?

^ That was awesome.

Yamato and Deidara are probably the only Part 2 characters I like a lot. Yamato's ghoul face was just classic.

I liked Yamato, Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu... well, maybe a little less when he turned into the spaghetti mouth monster. I still need to read that whole part.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I laughed rather hard when Kakuzu turned into a tentacle monster, I liked him better when he was just spitting different elements.

So did anyone see this?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...83&postcount=1

Heck One Piece didn't even get one mention in there... That has to really suck but the Naruto fans sure seem happy that Naruto won a lot...

You really expected One Piece to appear on an American Anime Awards finalist list?

Either way, Naruto didn't win anything, so I don't understand what you're saying about Naruto Fans won. unless you were speaking of nominations.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

I'm glad FLCL won alot, that series rocks. And sad to say, American OP sucks, so I would have been suprised to see it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    So did anyone see this?

Heck One Piece didn't even get one mention in there... That has to really suck but the Naruto fans sure seem happy that Naruto won a lot...
    Inuyasha is a nomination for best anime.........

Those awards are a joke.

Besides, one piece failed in america, its no surprise that its not a candidate.

They used like the same 10 series for all the categories tho, so its not anything serious. I wouldnt care if one piece was nominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    You really expected One Piece to appear on an American Anime Awards finalist list?

Either way, Naruto didn't win anything, so I don't understand what you're saying about Naruto Fans won. unless you were speaking of nominations.
    Well I don't see why not... but then again I must be insane for thinking so...

Meh must have read it wrong then... I thought they were giving the results or something.

People actually liked FF7 advent childern Oo

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp View Post
    People actually liked FF7 advent childern Oo
    Well personally I thought everyone loved it because you can't turn around without seeing a few million final fantasy 7 fanboys/fangirls walking around.

Personally I didn't like it but that's because I'm not a part of the FF7 bandwagon.

and well I know people disagree with me but I was hoping that One Piece would have at least gotten nominated for best manga. I mean come on I know the dub was bad but at least the manga should have gotten props.

Are we going to keep on posting these online anime awards/polls or can we all come to the conclusion no one gives a shit about them?

As for part 2 characters, the Tobi/Deidara duo has lots of potential. Far better than Deidara/Puppetboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    So did anyone see this?

I am not suprised. Most Naruto fans hate One Piece and would probably like to lynch us.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Most Naruto fans hate One Piece
    Lies .

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Sometimes when I'm stressed I try to imagine a world without Impel Down's posts
    ah yes the good old days where one could read other peoples posts with some b/s in there by a person with
    pregant fetish...

Wow, the plot is actually progressing. I hope Saucekay kills Oro, that would certainly redeem his character in my eyes.

Kishimoto's certainly got my interest back somewhat. If I like what happens, I just might go back to reading Naruto weekly instead of just skimming the spoilers.
    Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Thread Information