Page 296 of 301 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

What I'd like to know is, what the hell is Kabuto up to? I'd like to know his goals and motives. Will he betray Orochi or what?

On another note, Sai is such a cockblocker. Naruto was about to score with Sakura (finally) then here comes Sai to reck the mood. It's always Sai......
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 24th, 2007 at 03:14 AM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

But there's always someone or something that breakes the mood in every manga. (It's so damn annoying.)

Kabuto's fucking lame. I hope he dies soon enough.

Sai's cockblocking was funny indeed, I don't get the hate for this character, sure he's probably been created to pander to moronic Sasuke fangirls, talks too much about penises for his own good and his change of character was incredibly poorly done, (yeah I reckon that's a lot against him) but he's damn funny.

I liked him as soon as he said exactly what I thought about Sasuke before getting the shit punched out of him by forehead. Him and Yamato are cool new characters.

Guys, one of the most awaited moments has arrived. summary of the next chapter:

Tittle: To be swallowed someday was the fate!! The conclusion is?! Next chapter, "Rebirth..."!!

I doubt Kishimoto lets Orochimaru get Sasukes body (that sounds so wrong), he will find a way to free himself or something like that.

Or it's Kabuto who attacked Orochimaru, he's a long lost Uchiha, that's why he has the Sharingan...you know?

Sorry for you, but the summary says all.

So, I guess now Sasuke can do nature and form manipulation too? Well, his chidori sword is way lamer than the Rasenshuriken.

Hey, Impel Down, you read the summary? This moment was awaited for a long time.

Yes I did. And I read the chapter. And I stick by what I said.

Oh, so you knew that what the next chapter summary says was obvious.

Yes I did/do. Now if you don't mind, get out of my house, son.

Hahaha, sorry my friend.

The word "Rebirth" only can refers to Orochimaru. Orochi's rebirth?! Wow, I can't wait to the next chapter.

I think the big deal about Kabuto is his ambiguity on who he's with. He's Orochimaru's servent but has helped Leaf a couple times (though it may have been a cover like when he healed Hinata)...yet at the same time has Akatsuki connections. He probably just is "Smithers", but who knows anymore...

Not a fan of Sasuke so I couldn't get into the chapter...as for who would win between the snake and the emo...flip a coin.

I did think the p4wning of hundreds of shinobi was a little over the top, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    Guys, one of the most awaited moments has arrived. summary of the next chapter:

Tittle: To be swallowed someday was the fate!! The conclusion is?! Next chapter, "Rebirth..."!!
    Dude, listen to what I said the last time you posted a "summary". Those little teasers almost always have nothing to do with what happens in the actual chapter. Don't get fooled by them.

It's going to be: they fight and they both hold their own, but Oro gets some kind of upper hand and Sasuke reveals some amazing technique that no one knew about and that's the chapter.

No, no, Kishi reveals the summary and the Jump editors write it. Remember that the two previous summaries were true.

Well, we'll see, but there is a thing that I'm sure. Sasuke can't beat Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    No, no, Kishi reveals the summary and the Jump editors write it. Remember that the two previous summaries were true.

Well, we'll see, but there is a thing that I'm sure. Sasuke can't beat Orochimaru.

yes because you obviously know the inner workings of the Jump offices

go back into your hole until theres some other random text to swing out here like it means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I liked Sai as soon as he said exactly what I thought about Sasuke before getting the shit punched out of him by forehead.
    Word, that was refreshing to say the least. Sai definitely has some useful traits.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

You think that I'm kidding, right?

Ok, then see this:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15671.0

And read the last part of the translation.

Thread Information