Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    And dammit, NF is down. D:
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

hopefully both dies
    its not that i dont like naruto or something but sasuke is BORING
    Truer words etc etc

Sasuke will not die, and neither will Oro, but Oro will get his ass handed to him on a solid gold platter with parsly and chives.

I still say Orochimaru should have been killed by Jiraiya and Tsunade back in the Part I.

Come on guys, stop acting as though Sasuke's really going to kill Orochimaru. Something is going to happen to prevent that. The only way I see Sasuke killing Oro is if Sasuke becomes the main villain ( kills his bro and becomes obsessed with power etc) and I really don't see that happening. For now, I love the direction in which the manga is heading. I hope Kishimoto keeps it up.

The Oroch v. Sasuke fight won't finish. I forsee an Akatsuki interruption or a Kabuto intervention.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

i would rather think that kabuto would team up with sasuke

but prolly aka will come and interrupt
    no less
    OR I'm too lazy and uninspired to make a proper sig

You know, after seeing Sasuke stab Orochimaru in the arms, I'm reminded how sick I am of the guy. No, I wouldn't mind Sasuke killing him, hell, he could use a strong win like that--Oro's strong no matter what states he's in. (example: armless)

hopefully both dies, but it could work with sasuke making a mess and then use the art of run
    and afterward naruto go and kill sasuke
    no less
    OR I'm too lazy and uninspired to make a proper sig

What kind of ability is Sasuke using against Orochi? Exactly what kind of sword is that? That sword has some rediculous range.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

the question is, is Kabuto aware of this? We really dont know what Kabuto is planning. He may let sasuke and Oro fight to pursue his own goals.

This was a decent chapter, not much happened tho. Sasuke appears to have an S-class technique as well tho(that he kept from orochimaru).

Can Orochimaru even defend himself tho? I mean he was just coughing up blood while sitting down. Im not too worried about the CS thing. I mean when have we seen that actually control somone? It just makes them stronger as far as Im concerned.

I like the part when Sai was feeding Naruto his ramen XD

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    What kind of ability is Sasuke using against Orochi? Exactly what kind of sword is that? That sword has some rediculous range.
    Apparently, some form of chakra manipulation.

It's kinda surprising chapter. Kabuto will probably intervene when its all said and done, but I can't see where this is going. *Meh*

Overall though, I've been pleasantly surprised with Naruto since the Sai fiasco. (I'm sorry, but what a horribly useless character. Why is this tit getting more screen time than any other Konoha ninja in Act I? Argh....)
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
    Apparently, some form of chakra manipulation.

It's kinda surprising chapter. Kabuto will probably intervene when its all said and done, but I can't see where this is going. *Meh*

Overall though, I've been pleasantly surprised with Naruto since the Sai fiasco. (I'm sorry, but what a horribly useless character. Why is this tit getting more screen time than any other Konoha ninja in Act I? Argh....)
    My guess is it adds form manipulation to chidori. This also makes it an S-class technique like naruto's rashuriken.

It seems he has to release the CS on his arm to use it tho, so like kakashi said, S-class techniques take a heavy toll on the user's body.

I like Kabuto's fighting style (kinda stole it in my manga XP), but the problem is: It isn't flashy enought. His hands glow and that's it. He needs to summon a gian AIDS-infected syringe or something

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    the question is, is Kabuto aware of this? We really dont know what Kabuto is planning. He may let sasuke and Oro fight to pursue his own goals.

This was a decent chapter, not much happened tho. Sasuke appears to have an S-class technique as well tho(that he kept from orochimaru).

Can Orochimaru even defend himself tho? I mean he was just coughing up blood while sitting down. Im not too worried about the CS thing. I mean when have we seen that actually control somone? It just makes them stronger as far as Im concerned.
    I'm pretty sure that all of Kabuto's goals lie in Orochimaru.

Kabuto doesn't really want to do anything, it seems. Unless he wants to be a Panacea like Chopper, but that'd be gay

Kabuto is an interesting character, there are a lot of paths that he could take. I really hope we get a good backstory on him, or an arc revolving around him. Kabuto is so cool. =)

I don't really get how Kabuto is cool... He's basically the smithers to Orochimaru's Montgomery Burns. There's nothing real special about him. Though I have heard theories like... He's Tsunade's son or something...

Thread Information