Page 294 of 301 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

he doesn't seem to have thought that part through that much

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    I like how Sasuke is going to try to kill Orochimaru using a powerup whose sole purpose is to make him bend towards Orochimaru's will.
    Irony, stupidity, or plot hole no jutsu

you decide

I found at Barnes and Noble today that SJ ha a novel out.
    I found a Naruto novel called Innocent Blood,Demonic Soul or osmetihn like that... Is it a SJ US book or was it translated from japan?
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

You idiot, Sasuke kun obviously thought about it before! Who do you take him for, he's planned everything. EEEEEEEEE SASUUUUKE KUUUUUUN

This is probably what you could seriously read in Narutofan's library. From male members.

yet he won't only have to fight orochimaru, but kabuto too, who is, or at least used to be at kakashi's level...so he must really be planning something big if he thinks to be able to beat them both..

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    You idiot, Sasuke kun obviously thought about it before! Who do you take him for, he's planned everything. EEEEEEEEE SASUUUUKE KUUUUUUN

This is probably what you could seriously read in Narutofan's library. From male members.
    No, no one on NF seriously says "SASUKE KUUUUUUUUUUUN".

Heck the whole thing about Sasuke betraying Oro has been around ever since the Naruto vs Sasuke fight in part one. Of course people believe that Sasuke totally set it all up.

I thought that Sasuke was fuckin' serious.

Let's continually bash another forum to make us feel superior! Yay!

Anyways, I doubt Sasuke's dumb enough to attack Orochimaru without a plan. And I also doubt Orochimaru is dumb enough to give people cursed seals which grant enormous power, 10fold by level 2, without gaining something in return. Control of their bodies, mind, etc? I believe it's much like the Hyuuga clan's way to control the branch family.

He gave Sasuke power so one day he can take his body and such through that immortality trick of his, remember? If you're referring to some sort of control over him before that, all he has to do is activate the seal to weaken him like he did with Anko. I'm sure that's enough assurance on Orochimaru's side.

AMVs
    The Mix-Up

Fanfics
    The Adventures of Team 14 - in progress
    Shinobi High - in progress
    The One Piece-Naruto Clash - in progress

And more...

Just watched epi 3 of Shippuden. It's mostly filler, but damn, if filler is gonna be like that, I don't mind. I really loved the music during the training session and love the lack their of during Gaara's encounter with Sasori. The whole feel of Shippuden is just different, but in a good way. Now to wait on the chapter and I'll be set for the week.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Yea, probably about 25% of the episode flashback, 60% filler, and the rest real material, but the filler was pretty cool. Deidara seemed like a cool badass in the episode. The fight is also so cool to watch as well in the training session. The animators are really connecting the scene with their past bell test and really showing how much they've grown. The cool filler was showing what tricks naruto and sakura have easily fallen for and showed that they can overcome those obstactles now.

What was unexpected though was Kakashi using the primary lotus on Naruto, and appearing to not be that strained. Why did he do that in the first place, since he probably realized that it was clones anyways? Either way it was pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Kakashi using Lee's move was definitely a WTF moment for me today. That seemed totally random but I didn't hate it tho. I'll take some filler here or there as long as there isn't anymore filler arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Kakashi using Lee's move was definitely a WTF moment for me today. That seemed totally random but I didn't hate it tho. I'll take some filler here or there as long as there isn't anymore filler arcs.

you know I hear too much optimism can kill.

Well, nobody on AP died yet, so I guess I'm safe.

We don't die because we are legion!

That was a pretty fun chapter. The ramen stuff made me laugh, curious to see how Kishimoto is going to handle the cursed seal thing. Hopefully it's not just sharingan ex machina like sending people in another dimention or suppressing Kyuubi in Naruto's mind, maybe a treason from Kabuto?

nice chapter but in this part 2, sasuke always seems constipated. i feel bad for him.

I think it would be awesome if in Part 2, Lee has been wearing full-body weights

Interesting chapter, but not sure if I like where this is going. I was one of the ones who thought Sasuke would eventually betray Oro, but after his speech in chapter 309, I was convinced that wasn't going to happen. Then out of nowhere it happens, completely ignoring everything Sasuke said back then.

For now I'll just ride with it, but I'm not sure if I like it right now. Hopefully 344 will expand on his thoughts a bit.

And dammit, NF is down. D:

Thread Information