Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    he saw the beginning of Primary Lotus when it was USED ON HIM....can't we just end this argument?
    But not lee's speed and other techniques, did you even read half of my post?

I dont think he could assimilate his whole style from an incomplete part of one move.

Okay, look at how many fire jutsus he uses. Now look at how many lightning jutsus he uses. Weight them out, you french puppet.

Nothing good is ever free.

I highly doubt the cursed seal grants Sasuke power, and Orochimaru gets nothing in return.

I believe several things, first off, I believe the cursed seal derives it's power from Orochimaru, as in he provides the chakra for the person to transform through some sort of contract. Why? I just watched the Naruto episode where Kimimaro fought Gaara, and Kimimaro said that with the earth seal, he will become a part of Orochimaru. Vague speculation, but that's what I believe the case to be.

Hence that, I believe he has the ability to control the cursed seal, hence the name cursed seal. It's a contract with the devil to gain power, in this case, Orochimaru being the devil. As stated by the Sound 4, you lose all freedom in order to gain the power. I believe the seal works sort of the same way as the Hyuuga clan's method of keeping the branch family seperate from the head family, where they can destroy the cells of the branch family basically on command.

It would be extremely surprising for Orochimaru to be killed here, as it throws off a lot of speculation that Orochimaru would probably be the final fight. This would leave the remaining Akatsuki as the final boss in Naruto. I think it would be completely awesome if Sasuke were to return to the leaf village. Sasuke was my favorite character until he went retarded.

In terms of power, it would make plent of sense for Sasuke to be able to defeat Orochimaru right here. I don't know exactly how strong Kakazu was, but if Naruto was able to defeat him, then it's plausible to think that Sasuke can also defeat S-rank shinobi such as Orochimaru right now. But like I said, I doubt the cursed seal is only there to grant Sasuke power. It might become a situation where if Orochimaru dies, Sasuke dies too. The manga could spin off into several massive directions now.

His main attack is LIGHTING, hence why he is often associated with LIGHTNING.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Majek View Post
    Yeah Chidori would be the obvious pointer.
    His primary techniques are fire. His clan is fire, the first move the learn is fire, the fan on their back deals with fire. He's primarily fire.

edit: I don't get how you say lightning is his primary attribute. We have seen that the first techniques he learned are fire, his clan freaking represents fire. Their signature move is a great fire ball.

"CHIDORI!!!!!" - Uh. Okay. We've seen two ligtning attacks that he has used, both of which revolve around one technique. Just because it's his strongest ninjutsu doesn't make him lightning.

edit2: and even then, we don't know that it's his strongest jutsu.

Hes both.

Yamato is both water and earth, and Kakashi seems to be proficient at all of them, so its likely sasuke is both.

Even if he isnt, he still can use both to quite a high level. The chakra nature shows which element is easiest for you, but you can still learn all of them.

From what I gather, the arguement is more of what his primary attribute is. I'd hope everyone can understand that he can use both.

My post is adding to Le Lavliett not repling to spambots wannabe. I never stated anything about his primary element.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    You know, I think it's odd that fan art and stuff keeps associating Sasuke with lightning when it's been made clear that he's fire.
    Yeah it's really odd, especially when the latest color spread by Kishimoto, you know, the author of the manga, labelled him the god of lightning.

My bad, it came after Impel Down's post, so I figured for it to be a sarcastic response.

Yeah It's a wonder. Like this panel right here:

http://groups.msn.com/narutomangaret...&PhotoID=25803
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Yeah It's a wonder. Like this panel right here:

http://groups.msn.com/narutomangaret...&PhotoID=25803
    Seems I misread your post, or rather was misguided by Impel Down's post. It's definately quite clear that he's both fire AND lightning. Assuming that their is such a thing as primary attribute, I'd say it's safe to assume that would be fire.

Btw, what chapter was the latest color spread?

Here's the Sasuke half of the page:

http://groups.msn.com/narutomangaret...&PhotoID=26343

Nice, that's a fairly sick spread. Anyways, there seems to be some thorough bashing of Sasuke's outfit, I actually found it cool. Am I the lone rider? :(

Thats probobly my favorite manga spread of all time(Had it in my sig, and have the hi-quality version as my PSP wallpaper.)

I like sasuke's samurai like outfit too.

Sasuke, like I said, is both fire and lighting. Kakashi confirmed it after naruto stated it. Hes associated with Raijin due to the battles raijin and fuujin fought in japanese mythology. It doesnt mean his attribute is lightning, its just aliking naruto and sasuke's fight to raijin and fuujin's.

Out of all the Shippuden outfits, I love Shino's druggie outfit the best.

The AL real identity uncovered by the great minds of Narutofan;

He will be a ninja from the future who is talking to the Akatsuki member through time-and-space jutsu. Not only that, but he will be Kurenai's and Asuma's child. By telling us that Kurenai is pregnant, every person who can count 1+1 = 2 is now able to predict that the AL is her child. She willl eventually be held captive by the Akatsuki organization so she can't (if theres a 0,0001% possibility) do anything to her baby.
    This is actually a serious theory that spawned half a dozen page of "interesting!", "great theory" "I love it". Haha Narutofan.

Wow, that's of "Sogeking is Usopp from the future" stupidity.

interesting! great theory I love it.

Why would they want to do anything to Kurenai's baby? And in case you hadn't noticed, neither Asuma nor Kurenai have red hair. Well, AL does have Kurenai's eyes.

Thread Information