Page 29 of 301 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

ah...come to think of it. naruto's getting predictable. massive power to pwn u people!
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Next time on Naruto

Sasori: Haha, I fooled you. That body was just a puppet. The real me is right here.

Sakura: Oh no.

(They fight for several chapters and defeat him.)

Sasori: Haha, you fell for it. That was just a puppet, as well. Here I am, for real!

(They fight again.)

Sasori: Actually, that was just a shadow clone. But the real me's right here!

(More fighting.)

Sasori: Fools! That was merely my ''Complicated Lookalike Body'' technique! The real me is actually right over here!

(They fight and defeat him again.)

Sasori: Argh! You're pretty good. However, that was merely an illusion. The real me is right here!

(They fight for real for a short while.)

Sasori: You're good! However, I'll escape right now so you can fight me again in another hunderd chapters.

(He runs away.)

Originally posted by Mog@Jun 24 2005, 05:32 PM
    Next time on Naruto

Sasori: Haha, I fooled you. That body was just a puppet. The real me is right here.

Sakura: Oh no.

(They fight for several chapters and defeat him.)

Sasori: Haha, you fell for it. That was just a puppet, as well. Here I am, for real!

(They fight again.)

Sasori: Actually, that was just a shadow clone. But the real me's right here!

(More fighting.)

Sasori: Fools! That was merely my ''Complicated Lookalike Body'' technique! The real me is actually right over here!

(They fight and defeat him again.)

Sasori: Argh! You're pretty good. However, that was merely an illusion. The real me is right here!

(They fight for real for a short while.)

Sasori: You're good! However, I'll escape right now so you can fight me again in another hunderd chapters.

(He runs away.)
    [snapback]76040[/snapback]
    LOL!

the naruto stylish fights start here, you have to be ready to read this kind of stuff. btw, things are becoming interesting with only 2 akatsuki members to fight. things can caml down. but i wonder what will happen when gai's team will join with kakashi's team. the battle against sasori and deidara would be obviously easy. and isn't it the good time for some kiba, chouji and co to help gai's team? ( i don't think it will happen, but that could be cool)

Dun think it will happen yet. konoha is still recovering from the attacks from 2 and a half years ago so i do not think they will dispatch the other rookies 9. Reasons? They mere chunnins unlike the gai and kakashi team. kakashi's team is considered to be "Jounin" level as naruto and sakura are trained by 2 of the Sannin while Gai's team has an special jounin and jounin to take care of the other 2. But rock lee is getting stronger every single day.

I predict the venus fly trap looking akatsuki guy will come to "back" the others and the "ultimate" fight will come.

More Zetsu action is needed.

Chibi Zoro

Lol, Naruto is predictable as hell sometimes; but I still find it so amazing.

Especially the Ninja Exam is great, and you can count me in as a big fan.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I've only seen a fansub of the first episode. I have 2 and 3, but they're really poor quality. I wonder what Sho Pro is going to do with it?
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

somebody watched the latest episodes (~140) @_@
    My god, they really are trying to ruin one of the better parts of the story with this meaningless filler @_@

Ah,but it's filler,so it doesn't count.
    Ewwww...that guy pulling out his heart was awesome yet disgusting.

the whole filler spoilt the series i say. i dun like a small gal who wanna see her "crush". i rather see the kakashi gaiden

TheTalentedMr.Sanji

Question; Is being strong all Sakura can do so far?

I already find the fact she's actually useful for once a huge relief, so I don't care if all she does for a while consists of smashing big rocks. Besides, she can heal people mondo fast. An ability, I'm sure, that will soon come to be an utterly helpful plot device.

Oh, wait.... It already has.

Well, sakura turns strong for a reason. she finds herself useless all the time and she just wanna do something. little did she expect that tsunade taught her the superhuman strength. she just wanted to be an medic

Originally posted by Forte EXE@Jun 27 2005, 07:14 AM
    Ah,but it's filler,so it doesn't count.
    Ewwww...that guy pulling out his heart was awesome yet disgusting.
    [snapback]77929[/snapback]
    Truly, that was quite weird.
    The thing that i dont stand in this filler is that Sakura (who in the manga started to act cool from the scene in the hospital), now goes on like a crybaby

meet the real sakura. the supposingly headstrong her who goes whiny like a baby when she meets an orochimaru look a like. i bet if someone trap her in a genjutsu involving orochimaru. she'll crack like a nut shell

Originally posted by egotchan@Jun 29 2005, 02:24 AM
    The thing that i dont stand in this filler is that Sakura (who in the manga started to act cool from the scene in the hospital), now goes on like a crybaby
    That's because the hospital scene in the manga has been moved to the end of episode 141.

and for me as a reader of manga that's not such a dramatic moment anymore but since she's still useless it's still good.
    i wonder what the enxt filler will be, or are the next eps just that goodbye stuff before Naruto leaves. hmm
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Soo....141 is out.
    Anyone watched it yet?
    I'm DL'ing it now.

just came back home, i'll download it in a while. takes me less then half an hour anyway

Kno©kin' Øn He@vên'§ ?oo® Slowymobile's Avatar

the whole filler arc really sux, they gotta get to the better parts :P

the manga is so bloody awesome rite now :D

Thanks terri for the awesome sig!! Your awesome!!

Thread Information