Page 289 of 301 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Plus, the Sharingan can't figure out taijutsu.
    Is that why Sasuke was able to mimic Lee's taijutsu?

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

^He did? I thought Kakashi just had Sasuke go through hardcore training.

The Lion Combo of Sasuke's was inspired by Lee's Front Lotus; he never saw how the attack ended, so he added that kick slam in.

Sasuke's hardcore training with Kakashi was to make him move faster than Gaara's sand shield. That and Chidori.

I thought I remembered a line about Sasuke using Lee's taijutsu, but I don't know.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

yeah so do I, Lee or Gai said it I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    I thought I remembered a line about Sasuke using Lee's taijutsu, but I don't know.
    It's been a while since I read it, but I think it was from the Lion Combo. Since it copies the same way Lee/Gai's Front Lotus works.

Edit: here's a youtube of the fight between Sasuke n' Gaara. At 30 seconds in, Lee's silhouette's shown as Sasuke throws a punch. So yeah, he did use Lee's taijutsu.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7soefyMSXhI
    Last edited by Janken Jack; February 20th, 2007 at 08:28 PM.

G o A k u m a r u

does anyone have a pic of long haired Gaara? I wanna see!

carter's right. though sasuke made up the ending of the lion combo by himself, he just copied the first part of the move from lee's lotus thanks to his sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    I'm pretty sure, though it was originally stated that Taijutsu was Sharingan's weakness, that Kakashi watched Lee fight with Sharingan activated, memorized the style of movement and the way he attacks and then taught it to Sasuke. Sasuke also had already copied some of his Tajutsu when they fought, hence the lion attack thing.

and this one, it's just stated he used Lee's taijutsu

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8430

Basically from what I remember he used the Sharingan to imaging Lee's taijutsu and running speed and imitate it.

THing is, when Lee used his full ability, Sasuke was unconcious(sp?). He never saw the lee and garaa fight.

Also, sharingan cant improve physical ability. Thats why sasuke got his ass kicked despite having sharingan against lee.

So I still dont understand how he copied Lee's style, but w/e, he uses a sword now.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    I still dont understand how he copied Lee's style, but w/e, he uses a sword now.
    Sasuke had no problem copying Lee's movements, its just that Lee was too fast for Sasuke to copy and/or counter his moves. During his training with Kakashi Sasuke greatly increased his speed so he is able to copy them. He always understood what his moves where he just couldn't keep up with it.

If you mean how did he copy Lee's moves if he wasn't there though during the Preliminarys though, Kakashi probably just copied them so Sasuke could copy them during the training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

The sharingan can copy taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu.

What lee told Sasuke was that, " you can see it but it is 2 fast for you". Lee had the speed, at first.
    yeah im here

Spoiler with Sasuke and Orochimaru has been confirmed. I was hoping that one was real. I'm talking about the one where Sasuke defeated a huge number of people ( I'm trying to be subtle). Anyway, I can't wait for the chapter to come out. Goodnight.

So, wow. Sasuke is about to try to kill Oro? I predicted that a long time ago that he was going to turn on Oro when got strong enough. I knew he wasnt just going to give up his body like that.

I wonder if they are actually going to fight.
    yeah im here

Whoa, I'm pretty surprised about that one.

But really, what happened to the "As long as Itachi gets killed Orochimaru can have my body" thing? Is he really that confident now or was he just bullshitting back then?

Anyway, I have faith that Kishi knows where he's going with this. I hope.

Well, Some people like me always thought Sasuke didnt really believe what he was saying.

I always felt he was going to use Oro and then betray him when the time comes, but I think Oro knew this too. His has a play, im sure. Maybe, the curse seal will subdue Sasuke.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    I will shove my stick up your cracker jack ass.
    ::rolls eyes::

Anyways so Sasuke wants to kill Orochimaru huh? Who didn't see this coming from way back at the end of the Naruto vs Sasuke fight?

Thread Information