Page 288 of 301 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Hey, we're not the ones changing cigarettes into lollipops and guns into spring propelled toy hammers.

It's this whole spoiler circus that makes me wonder why more people don't just wait for the whole chapter.

I just saw the first half of the premiere, and I'll watch the second half later, before the week is over, anyway. I loved the art, animation, and music in the first ten minutes; such a shame they had to waste it on the lamest part of the entire series. I was a little disappointed that after the opening theme the animation wasn't as high quality, but whatever. Hopefully when they animate later scenes in Part II they'll adjust the pacing as necessary (SPEED UP THAT SASORI FIGHT GODAMMIT. JUST CUT OUT HALF THE EVENTS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST, IT'LL BE GREAT). If they do that and make the art not as fart-awful as it got in the manga, I could probably enjoy Part II animated more than when I first read it (or at least be interested enough to remember "major plot revelations").

^ Lol so hard at both comments

not rixter's

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    lol@ people.

Battle Franky is on narutofan. His name is the touch on there. He hasnt comfirmed anything yet.
    I know that, but I've never seen him post spoilers and stuff the way he does here. The only times I've seen him post is to post a raw when it comes out.

It seems there won't be any much spoilers. For now, there's only two beliveable spoilers, the one which mentions Akatsuki mobilization and the one which talks about Orochimaru and Sasuke.

But now, another 5 spoilers have been posted without translation.

How Deidara became an S-Class criminal:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...Akasuki_02.jpg
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 20th, 2007 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Hey, we're not the ones changing cigarettes into lollipops and guns into spring propelled toy hammers.
    At least were man enough to edit. Whatchu got?

Dang, so much spoiler talk, I jus want the chapter to come out.

At least were man enough to edit. Whatchu got?
    Don't talk about man enough when you're editting it "for kids"
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Yeah we go around kicking ass and killing everyone so we get tired of seeing conventional guns all the time.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Freedom Fries and Liberty Toast bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    Freedom Fries and Liberty Toast bitch.
    Guys, guys, lets not judge our countries by our editting standards...

...cause Germany is worse then both of us! Boo Germany, I want Zabusa's sword back!

And on topic, I'm not liking either spoiler right now. That 130,000 death thing seems like the best one, cause it means that the Akatsuki are making so major moves right now.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Guys, guys, lets not judge our countries by our editting standards...

...cause Germany is worse then both of us! Boo Germany, I want Zabusa's sword back!

And on topic, I'm not liking either spoiler right now. That 130,000 death thing seems like the best one, cause it means that the Akatsuki are making so major moves right now.
    Bah Korea is worse... They turn swords into sticks after all.

Here's what Sho from NF has to say about the spoilers:

Spoiler 1 is definitely fake.

Spoiler 2 sounds the most real. (This is the one I posted with Team 8 and Genma)

Spoiler 3 sounds plausible, but a mark against it because a Jounin called "Kamome" is with Team 8.

Spoiler 4 is definitely fake since Orochimaru mentions that Sasuke needs to get the Mangekyou Sharingan, as if he knew the requirements for it. Don't tell me, now he wants Sasuke to go and kill Naruto?

Spoiler 5 has marks against it for Sasuke taking out over a 1000 shinobi and for trying to kill Orochimaru already. If that happened, I doubt it would be at the beginning of an arc. Has plus points for the right format and time it was released.

Spoiler 6 is wrong because they mispell Jiraiya's name (they use the wrong kanji), use a different word for "technique" (he uses "waza" instead of "jutsu"), and why the hell would Jiraiya just randomly be talking to Kakashi right now when previously he's nowhere to be seen? Plus it says there's another cover of Sasuke and Naruto, which I doubt we'll have so soon apart.

Spoiler 7 is strange because it has Kisame randomly killing Konoha shinobi and Jiraiya has once again come back. Plus, why would Orochimaru be bleeding/weakened now, when last chapter he didn't seem so?

Spoiler 8 is retarded because Tobi and Deidara are fighting the Hachibi and Tobi seems to be a demon from the sky or something like that (the spoiler writer is unclear). Plus it has Gai teaching Naruto a special training course in taijutsu, and Hinata randomly telling Tenten that she's different from Naruto-kun even now.

Spoiler 9 is ridiculous because it has Team Gai facing off against Kisame (or rather observing him).

Spoiler 10 is just retarded and has no chance of happening.

I like the part with gai teaching naruto. if anyone rembers back in the chunnin elmination rounds Kahashi told naruto that gai devolped a special move that the sharigain was powerless againist, could this be it?

I think they already stated that was just not making eye contact and watching the Sharingan-user's feet to predict their movements.

Plus, the Sharingan can't figure out taijutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Bah Korea is worse... They turn swords into sticks after all.
    I will shove my stick up your cracker jack ass.

Okay, what did that have to do with anything? Really?

He's probably korean

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

'twas all fun and games till others jumped into Carter and Aldrich's little scuffle.

I think that's happened to ALL of us at some point.

Thread Information