Page 286 of 301 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Orochimaru doesn't want his parents to love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Orochimaru doesn't want his parents to love him.
    we don't know that... besides, he takes advantage of all little boys who do.

Here's a summary:

Looks like the remaining akatsuki members have attacked the hidden village of water(Mizukage), and Kisame kills mizukage.

Deidara and Tobi are trying to capture a Jinchuuriki - a little boy. Looks like they killed the little boy's older brother to get to him.

Akatsuki leader and woman discuss a new record: killing 130,000 in 5 min.

Back to Konoha,
    Tsunade, Naruto and Shikamaru discuss what just happened in the hidden village of water. They discuss that they may have been dealing with the "waker" Akatsuki members all this time.

The chapter ends with a frame of dead bodies, piled high.

Not confirmed yet. Fake for me.

The spoiler was believeable and somewhat cool 'til the 130.000-in-5-minutes-thing.
    If that was real, it would be pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post

HEY WE ARE REALLY BAD LOOK OVER HERE NOW!

That's really what I'm seeing here. Please be fake. I'm REALLY close to reading Naruto again, but this will stop everything dead if it's real.

Be calm guys. The spoiler is definetly a fake.

:< Er, then don't post it... I'm trying to avoid Naruto fanfiction here.

LOL, I hate spoilers!!!

Mark them please. Some of us exercise patience and like to wait for the chapter.

This is definitely fake. One, it's too early, two, Deidara and Tobi already have their Jinchuuriki so why would they want to get another one, and three, Tsunade's and Shikamaru's names are misspelled in the text.

It's never too early for a spoiler. But this one is fake. I mean come on, there's no way Shika would be getting more screen time... and Naruto involved in a conversation ? WTF?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Still, I still like to visit this topic before chapter days, but I hate spoilers. So if you would kindly keep all spoiler convos hidden in the nifty spoiler box AP forums has(Only forum I visit with one of those) Id greatly appreciate it.

I honestly think this chapter will reveal some more Orochimaru lackies, and possibly give us a 3rd faction of people for fights. Why show Orochimaru and Sasuke killing people for no reason? I can't imagine Kabuto and Sasuke are the only two people under Orochimaru's control.

I like that idea rushashi. I'd be nice if Orochi was secretly creating his own group of super ninja that are comparble to Akatsuki. Or atleast let Orochi's gang get an arc to take out a few Akatsuki.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    Still, I still like to visit this topic before chapter days, but I hate spoilers. So if you would kindly keep all spoiler convos hidden in the nifty spoiler box AP forums has(Only forum I visit with one of those) Id greatly appreciate it.
    Spoilerbox? You mean spoiler tags?
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Another spoiler, this one seems believable:

Spoiler:
    Scene is apparently the same as before. Orochimaru asks if the one Sasuke means by his comment (in the last chapter) is Itachi. Sasuke reacts with a "!". Orochimaru proceeds to say that Sasuke's chances to kill Itachi are still rather small. Sasuke reacts by staring angrily at Orochimaru, to which Orochimaru replies that he shouldn't be so angry. He also says that there's still something Sasuke lacks. Then he smiled wickedly and thinks (apparetly) 'Yes... That...'.

Scene switches to Akatsuki hideout. The leader says they they've encountered some trouble. Kisame asks... Well, I'm not sure if he asks if "they were defeated by Konoha?" or "Should we go after konoha?", sorta (I think it's the first, however). The leader says that things are still fine and procceeds to saying that the question is Orochimaru. He says it'd be troublesome if the Sharingan were to fall into Orochimarus hands, so he tells Kisame & Itachi to take care of Orochimaru. They leave. The leader tells Deidara & Tobi to go on gathering the other bijuus. Should they encounter Naruto however, they are to retreat. Deidara replies something, but I'm not sure what (anyone knows what "ノルマ" means?), but I think he says his part is over/finsished, to which the AL replies that that's why he entrusts this job to them. Deidara apparently protests, but the leader tells them that they're the best for the job. Deidara & Tobi disappear. He tells Zetsu to take care of the fallen, so to speak. Zetsu disappears. He then tells Bluehair to take care of konoha's jinchuuriki and furthermore that the next meeting will be as soon as the current circumstances have been taken care of, if I read it correctly... The leader & the woman disappears. End of chapter...

Blue Hair must be one hell of a broken biatch if AL tells Deidara to flee if he meets the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki then orders her to take care of Naruto.

I'm 75% sure that this spoiler is true, because it starts with last scene of the previous chapter and the rest of the parts makes sense. If not another spoiler comes out this night, then it'll means that this is the true spoiler.

And reading this spoiler, the chapter is awesome!

Thanks for the spoiler, Aldrich.

Another one, seems believable too:

Spoiler:
    Apparently the shinobi that Sasuke defeated from before were more than 100. moans can be heard from them. Orochimaru tells Sasuke that if he can't be heartless, then he can't beat Itachi. Sasuke stands up and says that once he comes face to face with Itachi, he'll show him no mercy. Sasuke shealths his sword, put sit back and stares at Orochimaru. Orochimaru stares at Sasuke and marvels over his skills/genius and thinks that soon, Sasuke's going to be his. The scene sort of zooms out if I got it correctly. the group of shinobi Sasuke defeated is revealed to be more than thousand!

Scene changes. Naruto, Sai & Sakura eats ramen. Naruto has trouble with eating with his left hand - his right one is heavily bandaged. Sakura says that while his new jutsu is great, it severly damages the body too. Naruto says that it's cool as he'll just heal soon. He then says that he's happy like this and that soon they'll be able to go after Sasuke again, together. Sakura answers yes, and then feeds Naruto, if I get it correctly. Kakashi appears. They're surpised that he isn't in hospital, and he says that he is too. He also adds that he thinks that the reason is that he didn't have to use the Mangekyo Sharingan this time, so this time, he escaped the sick bed. He then tells Naruto that he has done something incredible, that he is now equal to or have surpassed him, but that he should still be wary of the risk of the jutsu Naruto answers "yeah".

Scene changes to Orochimaru's headquarter. Orochimaru lies in bed, coughing. Kabuto says that it's useless to go any further. The body won't be able to take more of the drugs/medicine. He tells Orochimaru to waits a little, then leaves the room. Orochimaru laughs madly. Both his arms, if I read it correctly, are covered in some sort of banages with seals on. A chakra blade apparently flashes through the room, aimed at Orochimaru. Orochimaru stops it by the crossguard. He says "This chakra nature is... But I haven't seen it like this before". He asks who it is. Sasuke enters the room. Orochimaru says "I see.. I thought so". Sasuke says that Orochimaru can no longer teach him anything and that he won't show any mercy before Orochimaru. He activates his Sharingan. there's also something about the end about a seal bandage falling from a face (I think). Perhaps Orochimaru is wearing a bandage similar to Kimimaro's when he was shown in sickbed? Chapter ends.

Kabuto is the unflashiest ninja in the whole series, 'cept for maybe Hidan.

thx aldrich
    wonder which of the 2 versions is the real one..
    Spoiler:
    hope it's the first one so hopefully we'll finally get to see the AL and the last akatsuki's face...though i'd like to see sasuke rebel against orochimaru too, but i think it's kinda early for that..

hey! what did you say about hidan?? :D

Thread Information