Page 285 of 301 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Next week chapter of course.

It's just gonna be a chapter of "What's goin' on wit' Oro and Sasuke"

This text is not a summary. We don't know what can happens, but for the logic, Zetsu or other akatsuki would have to visit the scene of crime

Does Zetsu even know how to fight? It doesn't seem like it.

No, we don't know how powerfull is he, but now he only should recover the rings, Hidan's parts......and eats KakuzuXD

Hidan should definetly escape his grave, find the AL, eat his head, and use his body as his own...

Could be possible an hybrid between Hidan's parts and Kakuzu's body?

Or Hidan summoms his beloved Jashin-sama.

Or they build him a body like they did for Obi...I mean, Tobi.

I also agree with the person who said the Sasori arc was far superior. In fact, that's my personal favorite fight in the entire series.

I'm highly anticipating how Kishi will handle this next chapter. He's on a roll, and I hope it continues.

I liked the Sasori arc. That was the best fight in the manga overall.

KAzu didnt stand there for 5 chapters. lol. It was more like 2 mins. He did a combo attacked, got blocked by Naruto and Yamato combined jutsu. Than Naruto failed his attack, than naruto succeded.

It just seemed longer because Kishie draws so big and it concentrated on hidan for a chapter or 2.
    yeah im here

I thought the Sasori fight was excruciating and I read it in one time, I shudder at the thought of having to wait week after week to see generic old fart n°76575 and the embodiement of uselessness buy some time until the bad guy is so bored he'd rather die.

Can't blame him, I'd have done the same.

Gaara's rescue arc is one of the best in the series. I liked it too, specially the Sasori fight. During this fight, there were some revelations. For example, what happened to the previous kazekage. Sasori's family story was a drama.

i don't know what to think of this fight... in one hand sakura had her moments which made it good and on the other hand i've never been a big fan of the puppet masters in naruto. so in the end, i'd say that if they handle to shorten it as good as they did with the sasuke vs naruto fight, then the animated version might be very enjoyable.

EDIT: revelations about a random guy who's about to die = no revelations for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I thought the Sasori fight was excruciating and I read it in one time, I shudder at the thought of having to wait week after week to see generic old fart n76575 and the embodiement of uselessness buy some time until the bad guy is so bored he'd rather die.

Can't blame him, I'd have done the same.
    I'd rather have that than what happened to Deidara and having Kakashi unleash his version of the Mangekyo Sharingan on him. What a fucking cop-out.

At least Sasori died fighting with his puppets. Deidara had his right arm 'sent to a localized interdimensional space-time warp'. *groan*
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15123.0

Naruto spoilers are the most fast to come.

Most likely fake.

The whole point of that, was when he saw his parents come at him. He hesistated. That was the reason he was killed. It wasnt an official suicide.

With good animation, that fight will look very good animated. Sasori when he switched bodies and stabbed sakura, looked like something from a horror movie. His crazy looking doll eyes, under that black-hooded sweater was great.
    yeah im here

Translation of the latest spoiler:

Itachi, Kisame, Tobi, Deidara and AL in the 1st half and Naruto, Tsunade and Shizune talking together in the 2nd half.

Looks like the true spoiler.

all naruto villains just secretly want to be loved by their parents

Whatever one may think about the sasori fight,...that awesome quote is classic:

Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Zetsu is not named in the spoiler. Then it means he's went to to the forest.

Yeah, amazing this part of Sasori fight.

Thread Information