Page 284 of 301 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I did not find either of them to be all that funny. And Zetsu is a pansy.

And really, Kakuzu wasn't pathetic in combat ability. He was soloing Kakashi, Chouji, and Ino up until Naruto arrived. (yes, I know Chouji and Ino didn't really contribute much)

Neither was Hidan really. He's one of the few villains to actually kill a named character. He just had no strategy and basically always fought the same way.

Ino and Choji really didn't do anything...

I'm not gonna say either of them were pathetic, but I did expect a little more from Kakuzu.

Kakuzu did reasonably well. He went up against 5 shinobis, including two of Konoha most powerful jonins and a jinchuuriki (sp?) and nearly killed two of them.

Of course he fell victim to the classical "villain gets brain fart allowing good guys to deal the lethal blow" plot no jutsu, but they all do *cough Crocodile cough*. Hidan was garbage, only good for comic relief.

Hidan and Kakuzu are probably the weak members of the organization, they only have a few jutsus. We know Itachi and Kisame are terrible monsters, Deidara is intelligent using his art jutsu, Tobi is misteryous, Zetsu is treated as a superior and the kunoichi and AL must be the most stronger with Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi and Kisame.

Next chapter should be an alternance between Orochimaru and Akatsuki, I think.

After reading the chapter, I can say definitely that I found the Hidan fight to be much more satisfying than the Kakuzu fight. Even with the padding chapter, it seemed that after Naruto came in that it was over too quickly (one chapter of talk, then one chapter entirely devoted to one attack).

I haven't watched Shippuden yet, but after seeing the opening, and hearing everyone's reactions, I'm pretty excited for it. Maybe it'll wash out the bad taste of last week's OP episode (blah, this is why I usually stick to the manga)...

Hidan is the only major villian to never use a seal.

Mmm. OP last week episode is bad, Rixter?

I wonder if Orochimaru will dies in the new arc.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    Hidan and Kakuzu are probably the weak members of the organization, they only have a few jutsus. We know Itachi and Kisame are terrible monsters, Deidara is intelligent using his art jutsu, Tobi is misteryous, Zetsu is treated as a superior and the kunoichi and AL must be the most stronger with Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi and Kisame.

Next chapter should be an alternance between Orochimaru and Akatsuki, I think.
    I thought Sasori was supposed to be the weak member. Or at least, that's what a lot of people were saying when he went down this easily too.

I'm with Aldrich on this one. Kakuzu seemed pretty powerful, but ended up falling to a plot device and I don't think Hidan was intended for much more than comic relief/getting lucky and killing Asuma.

No, Sasori was by far one of the strongest characters we've seen fight to their fullest in this series, maybe the strongest. He only lost because, like Hidan, he got put up against the perfect circumstances for his defeat (Chiyo's puppetry and Sakura's strength).

Yeah... I do agree with that. But at the time, a lot of people I saw were using the same "well he was probably the weak member" excuse to justify one of the Akatsuki getting killed so quickly.

I don't think either of the three are really weak. Even if Hidan doesn't really have any technique, his impossibility to kill alone probably made him really useful in the Akatsuki.

Yeah, agreed. Hidan was probably the weakest in Akatsuki due to his lack of actual strategy outside of his one technique, but he's by no means a weak character.

Didn't Sasori more or less commit suicide? He had granny and forehead under his power but somehow decided he wanted to go meet his parents or some bullshit like that.

Yeah, the way they stabbed him was like how they used to hug him. And in Shippuden, I hate Deidara's voice.

Yeah, Sasori killed himself but I didn't remember the scene. Can you post it?

Hey guys, remember Hidan is not dead yet.

Hidan did say he had the slowest attack speed. We also see that he really has nothing else besides scythe skills and blood licking.

Yo, I think to be a real pain in Hidan's ass, we should send someone with Aids to fight him. Thatd be his perfect match.

I have to agree, the only redeeming part of this arc was Shika's parts. everything else was garbage imo. Kakuzu had a really cool powere at first(could use all elements in his body, and summon them out to also fight. But when he fused with them, he was just the Main character new move test subject. I mean he stood in the same place for like 5 chapters. He was waiting to eat narutos move.

Sasori, even tho I didnt like the length, was far superior to this arc. Especially the conclusion. He died by his mama and papa. I also like how chiyo developed this techinique to bring puppets to life, in order to bring sasori's parents to life, but he was too far gone by the time they met again. That arc was just alot more enjoyable imo.

So yea, maybe the anime will make this arc more enjoyable, but reading it manga wise was not a fun expirience, and Im glad its over.

Edit: Sasori didnt kill himself, chiyo sealed him with some puppet leaking seal, and stabbed his life drum thing with mama and papa. She commented that he could have avoided it, so we are left to speculate that he chose death.

and Deidara's voice is great. I really like it. I was relieved when i heard it actually.

If we had someone with AIDS fight Hidan, it wouldn't matter. If he had AIDS, he still wouldn't die.

Itd still suck. Aids hurts. V_V

So remember kids, wrap it before you tap it.

Oh, my. We need the raw soon.

uhhh what are you talking about the RAW is out for the chapter and the episode....

Thread Information