Page 282 of 301 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy View Post
    well, kishi has never been really good at drawing hot girls. he's not that bad but he's definitely average.
    He has made some progress though. all that time drawing girlish boys has certainly paid off^^

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy View Post
    ok, now i want both shino's & lee's teams to defeat 2 akatsuki members. please kishi, do it~
    I am with those that believe lee will have to sacrifice his life to K.O. one of the big guys. But i wouldn't like it. Imo Taijutsu is underrated in Naruto.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

I just hope that Shino will do ANYTHING during this.

she is now widowed pregneant ninja hooker. She still wears her wedding ring, how sad.
    Well, generally people don't take it off a week after the death of the partner...

So, have they been married the entire series?

Yeah I don't know how anyone who just got through Enies Lobby, Robin/Nami/Califa's outfits and all can call that skirt "ridiculous."

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Because Sakura is a prude and no one expected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Yeah I don't know how anyone who just got through Enies Lobby, Robin/Nami/Califa's outfits and all can call that skirt "ridiculous."
    It's not about sexy outfits. it's about a ninja in a serious manga (kids slaughtering each other for money) wearing a cheap, sexy 80ies outfit (that isn't even hot looking) at the grave of a loved one (and looking like a tranny^^)

it feels wrong.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs

It looks like a normal black mourning dress to me. It doesn't show anything, what the hell was she supposed to wear, a burkha?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    It looks like a normal black mourning dress to me. It doesn't show anything, what the hell was she supposed to wear, a burkha?
    We don't need to discuss this matter anymore, it was merely an expression of my personal views.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs

I saw a few weeks ago that the bookstore I go to had 1 copy of a german edition of the 1st book of Naruto.
    also I might check out Naruto on tv to see how the show is..who knows? I might be a naruto fan soon by watching the Dub

Who here thinks it'd be hilarious if they kept Sasori's current voice for his normal body? I seriously hope they do that now.

About searching hot girls, you can see last chapter of volume 10.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    SO I'm just now watching it... yep, the first part is pretty much a Narutard wet dream..

But I admit it is awsome, very very awsome...

for now

until

Also, the music is very nice.

I like Sai personally. Caligraphy techniques are original and quite cool.

Besides, he replaced sasuke AND called sakura a bitch.

I dont see how anyone cant like the guy.

as for Kurenai's baby. it wont have a presence in the series. it is mainly to symboize shika progressing from the king to the knight, and is something for shika to work for(Hes going to be a "cool adult" to protect and raise the next generation.)

Its not going to be a bijuu. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    It's not about sexy outfits. it's about a ninja in a serious manga (kids slaughtering each other for money) wearing a cheap, sexy 80ies outfit (that isn't even hot looking) at the grave of a loved one (and looking like a tranny^^)

it feels wrong.

Naruto isnt a serious manga, its a shounen one. Get over it.

Now Im off to watch the first shippuuden episode.

You guys ain't kiddin. I finally got around to watching Shippuden, needless to say, I loved it all (even Sasuke). The music has dramatically improved to say the least, it gives Naruto a whole new feeling. The animation is great as well. I also enjoyed the omakes and whatnot.

All in all, I definitely can't wait to see the rest of Part 2. Easily the most entertaining anime I've seen in a long time. So far so good.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Just saw shippuuden premier.

I must say, they must have saved a fortune on production costs by putting shitty animation for the fillers. Music and animation made me feel like I was watching a movie.

The whole thing was very enjoyable. Very nice. Im going to watch this.

My only complaint is the speed they went in this episode. i mean they covered 1 1/2 chapters in 2 timeslots. Itll be interesting to see how it holds up during some of the more uninteresting points in the plot.

I must say tho, Im a bigger fan after watching that. I liked the music alot more than pre-skip's(especially the ending song, intro was meh to me)

Also, its easier to translate the language by hearing it rather than reading it, so hopefully watching this will explain some of the things lower quality scans mistranslated.

and thanks to the 2 year filler period, I hope there will be a good long time before we see any filler material in the series. (We got 3 straight arcs availible currently. Im hoping we will never see another filler again. This is also hoping kishimoto ends the series within 2-3 more arcs.)

If only Bleach were this good. V_V

The music in Naruto really changed, giving it more of a serious feel. It's good, but it doesn't go well with the little humor that they have :P

AMVs
    The Mix-Up

Fanfics
    The Adventures of Team 14 - in progress
    Shinobi High - in progress
    The One Piece-Naruto Clash - in progress

And more...

Quote Originally Posted by tony-kun View Post
    If only Bleach were this good. V_V
    Do you mean how they've handled the anime, or the story itself. Bleach's return to canon has had a rocky start in the anime with crappy animation and added filoler material, but I personally like the new Bleach story over the new Naruto story.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just curious about your opinion.

Hmmm you know maybe Naruto will pull the reverse of what DBZ did... You know how DBZ's manga wasn't as bad as the anime in the minds of the fans? Well it seems to be the exact opposite with Naruto where the anime seems to be more watchable than reading the manga... Even with the horrendous filler.

If that's the case then it's no wonder I've grown to loathe the series what with me being manga only and everything.

After not watching an episode of NARUTO for like 2 years... Naruto Shippuden reminds me why I liked the series. Good battles, dynamic fight scenes, and some funny stuff with likable characters.

First 10 minutes of EP1 > entire post time-skip Naruto manga

I personally have grown to loathe the naruto manga, I'm just hoping those crap storyboards will give way to a better anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerfly View Post
    Do you mean how they've handled the anime, or the story itself. Bleach's return to canon has had a rocky start in the anime with crappy animation and added filoler material, but I personally like the new Bleach story over the new Naruto story.

I'm not trying to start an argument, just curious about your opinion.

I meant the animation level and the way things were handled. I did enjoy the naruto return arc more than bleach's tho, but I wasnt saying that.

Bleach's animation as well as editing has really made it not as enjoyable for me. I can honestly say I enjoyed this naruto episode more than any recent bleach one.

Im wondering if they can keep this quality up tho, and for how long.

Thread Information