Page 279 of 301 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

So all is going well with Shippuden I assume. That's good to hear. Can't wait to check it out myself. But first, gotta go read this week's chapter.

Let teh Naruto hate begin.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 15th, 2007 at 03:29 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I like Opening and the Ending but i was hoping to see Tobi in the Opening but we got Deidara,Sasori,Kisame,Itachi,and Zetsu i like the Chibis in the ending
    Spoiler:
    2 Narutos?!

Nice chapter. Very very good.

Kudos to the dude who predicted kurenai being pregnant. Very good call.

I liked this chapter. nice resolution to the long travesty that was the immortal's fight. Gotta love character development.

Naruto is back on my good side atm. Dont ruin it kishi(battle was still horrible, but if you really dont pay attention to it, the story behind the arc was nice.......If only the plot was the majority, and not the really bad fight)

I think this is as far as shika's character development goes(like neji and chouji in the sound 5 arc) so I for one can say I enjoyed it.

Probably the biggest shock and surprise of this first Shippuden episode: Kakuzu revealed already! (heck, not even Hidan or Tobi has shown up yet...and of course Deidara and Sasori were being saved) Other than that from what I've seen...I like some of the symbolism of the opening (Gaara "turning into sand" and the others reaching out to him) and the song pretty much rocks...for J-Rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Probably the biggest shock and surprise of this first Shippuden episode: Kakuzu revealed already! (heck, not even Hidan or Tobi has shown up yet...and of course Deidara and Sasori were being saved) Other than that from what I've seen...I like some of the symbolism of the opening (Gaara "turning into sand" and the others reaching out to him) and the song pretty much rocks...for J-Rap.

hey, if you've downloaded it, could you post a ddl link for megaupload or something? the torrent from SM doesn't work too well for me
    "There are two things that are infinite: Human ignorance, and the Universe...but I'm not so sure about the latter of the two."

-Albert Einstein

The Torrents never work for me go to Youtube

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

Well, I didn't like the opening at first... But it's kinda grown on me now. Pretty catchy. ^_^;

But more importantly... Finnally, Naruto returns to the manga storyline.
    Everything was all for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by UsoppKing View Post
    hey, if you've downloaded it, could you post a ddl link for megaupload or something? the torrent from SM doesn't work too well for me

Meh, I found it on YouTube courtesy of someone from Narutofan. Here's a few links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNMJG422 (direct DL)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZsSQZ010A (YouTube1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5gM_1V_r0 (YouTube2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01SJZL5dE0 (YouTube3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFOsR1T0NHU (YouTube4)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFOsR1T0NHU (YouTube5)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQuZqzErbo0 (YouTube6)

I didn't read the new chapter carefully enough...I was...right? With my joke speculation? I feel...like I could change the world with my powers!

lol, there are some people on NF bitching about the fact that a lot of the special was filler.

I think it's kind of funny how they did this. When Bleach returned to canon they burned 3 chapters in the first episode. When Naruto returned, they used less than 2 chapters for the first 2 episodes.

Some Narutards just can never be satisfied with anything. Besides, the more and faster they burn through the material, either its the end of everything...or time for another never-ending filler season. Do they really want that!?

I think a pregnant Kurenai will definitly bolster her fan-boy rating.

The fetish part of it at least...

Ummm what?

Anyway I haven't read the chapter, but I read the spoiler. It seemed pretty good, though that image that taboo posted/drew is hailarious.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Meh well at least the Naruto fans should be slightly satisfied now that Narutoball Z has begun even if you can't really please them entirely.

What, is Kurenai Bulma now and her child is Trunks?

Wow, these jokes are awful. DBZ/Naruto jokes? C'mon, why surely AP can do better than that. LOL

Anyways, I'll wait to the first episode is subbed before I check it out. As for the chapter of the week, pretty decent I'd say. It wrapped up the arc quite nicely and confirmed what we all knew about Kurenai. My favorite part was Kakashi killing Kakuzu in cold blood. Reminded me of the Picollo/Raditz scene.

A good week for me to be a fan of Naruto I'd say. Continue teh hatin.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Wow, these jokes are awful. DBZ/Naruto jokes? C'mon, why surely AP can do better than that. LOL

Anyways, I'll wait to the first episode is subbed before I check it out. As for the chapter of the week, pretty decent I'd say. It wrapped up the arc quite nicely and confirmed what we all knew about Kurenai. My favorite part was Kakashi killing Kakuzu in cold blood. Reminded me of the Picollo/Raditz scene.

Just because we crack jokes on it doesnt mean we arent fans. >_> we just dont take it as seriously as you.

Because everyone knows anime is serious bizznazz. Right?

Im waitin on subs too, no sense in watching it twice.

So, is there going to be a 9-month time skip now or something?

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post

I could if I felt like doing better... I sure as heck got a DBZ vibe watching Shippuden... I wonder how long it'll take for Naruto's power level to go OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND?!

Thread Information