Page 277 of 301 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Unless AL or Deidara is a female, then blue hair is definitely a female.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

lolz

I thought Kishimoto confimed in an interview the blue haired Akatsuki was a female.

I think he said he was adding a new kunoichi in general, or something. Maybe as a female, I forget.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Yeah, kishie said a strong new female character. That could of easily been chiyo. I am also sure that the blue hair is a female.

About shika's dad beating him in chess. That is crazy because shika has an iq over 200. Why isnt this guy an advisor?

I saw a funny quote on mangahelpers about him:

Yeah....seeing Shikimaru's dad fight, if we ever do, will be absolutely berserk.

"You....you thought sixteen moves ahead....I'm impressed...."

"Nineteen, actually. You missed the density of the air affecting the shadow blades and how far your arms are capable of reaching away from yourself -- compensated by your bombs, of course, but neverthless defeated by the range of my jutsu and it's speed in relation to your hand seal speed and reaction time to the extra amount of blinking I've been doing to distract you. Oh and by the way, Deidara, I just figured out you're a man."

"Oh my god you're a genius."

"You think?"
    yeah im here

WTF? This part has already been animated?

Preview before the new episode began. From what I hear it is mostly still images. Notice though, it's in Widescreen. Naruto will be going HD sometime in the near future it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    About shika's dad beating him in chess. That is crazy because shika has an iq over 200. Why isnt this guy an advisor?
    SInce when is the IQ THE deciding factor at chess?
    And he's not an advisor ebcause he's too young and has to take care of the deer not to mention his wife wouldn't allow him to be and advisor since he couldn't do all the home chores anymore.

And for the blue haired perosn. We all always assumed she was a woman, cause there had to be one and all the pics we got all gave hits that she really is a woman.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Quote Originally Posted by Advent` View Post
    Preview before the new episode began. From what I hear it is mostly still images. Notice though, it's in Widescreen. Naruto will be going HD sometime in the near future it seems.
    couldn't you write this along in the post in which you put the pics?

looks good, though. the first ep of season 2 should air today, expecting a fansub before i go to bed tonight.

Actually that part with Saucekay is right here...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fyrhaf

You guys should see the utter fangasm going on at Narutofan right now.

Episode up on Youtube:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=183090

OMFG THE INTRO WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE ANIMATED AT ALL. BIGGEST ORGASM EVER RIGHT NOW. TODAY BEATS CHRISTMAS.
    lol

I didn't notice anything super special about the intro, but I guess it'd have more emotional value to "those people."

But the song appears to be by nobody knows+, nice.

I thought the intro was awesome. One of the best Naruto's had in a while.

If by intro you mean the opening song/animated sequence, then I agree it's a pretty cool one.

If you're talking about the animated preview of chap 310 though... I don't see what's the fuss all about, except if you're a Sasuke fan of course (haha a Sasuke fan)

Into: it criminally depressing how much time is spent not on Lee.... but it's good none-the-less. I liked the part where they were running. :3 Probably one of the better openings

Edit- The ending: Ugh, it suxored until the little cartoony things showed up. THEN IT WAS AWSOME

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Into: it criminally depressing how much time is spent not on Lee.... but it's good none-the-less. I liked the part where they were running. :3 Probably one of the better openings

Edit- The ending: Ugh, it suxored until the little cartoony things showed up. THEN IT WAS AWSOME

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3...439e04mvo0.jpg
    i am at class and will listen laterbut the opening was cool(exept for the lee thing) and shino does look like a drug dealer lol

and i will go the same with taboo on the end toothat cartoon was funny

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Well, I didn't mean thei ntro was bad (I liked it), but nothing really stood out that would make me go OMFG THAT WAS SO AWESOMEAHHHH I'M CUMMING

just finished watching the intro. maaaan can't one piece get such good animation? that was cool. still better than 5 pages of bland faces.

this week's chapter is ok. i hope shikamaru won't be put on the bench in the upcoming chapters. (but i know this WILL happen. damn kishi...)

ok heard the intro , i like the song more than anything, but yeah its not super orgasm good

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Thread Information