Page 275 of 301 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I love the idea of Shika losing to his dad at shogi at the end like this. It's a funny way to end Shika's story. I actually hope this spoiler's true now, however tacked on the "Kurenai is pregnant" thing is.

That is not tacked on. I thought it was pretty logical and pretty heart-warming that he left a part of him behind. I hope I have kids before i die.

The reason i think this spoiler could be true because we had a short summary of it and now we have a full script. They usually dont do that for fake spoilers.
    yeah im here

We never saw a Japanese version of the short summary, though. I'm inclined to think the Japanese script thing came first, then someone loosely translated it in that summary.

nevermind
    16 mistakes
    Last edited by dlo62282; February 14th, 2007 at 12:04 AM. Reason: cause i was wrong
    yeah im here

There's a ton of stuff happening in this one. Probably too much for a Naruto chapter, though it does seem believable, too well written and not fanboyish enough to be a fake I think.

Plus the fact Naruto goes back to being a side character while Shika keeps on delivering the goods and Saucegay poses at the end feels legit.

I didn't know it was possible to pack that much stuff in one chapter. It outta be a very fun chapter. If it's legit, Kudos to Kishi.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

yeah i will love this chapter

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Spoiler confirmed by Battle Franky.

Seriously Aldrich? The one with all the stuff happening is real? Sounds like a OP chapter with so much stuff happening. Hope this continues until the fights start up again. Nice Kishi, with the exception of 340, you've been on a roll.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 14th, 2007 at 03:02 AM.

Yeah battle franky confirmed the spoiler.

WOW, alot has happend in one chapter. I wonder which pages are colored.

edit: What kakashi said to KAzu was typically Kakashi, owning by words. Shika's dad beat him at shougi. What the hell? Is his father a super genius or something?

I am excited to see Sasuke and Oro again. And Kurenai is pregneant, like everybody thought she would be, but i am happy it is finally confirmed. Her future son is the Al. lol.

This is the best arc since the chuunin exam arc, hands down. Major character development for Shika. This chapter ends it off nicely.
    Last edited by dlo62282; February 14th, 2007 at 03:19 AM.
    yeah im here

My favorite part is Kakashi finishing off Kakuzu. Man that Kakashi is cutthroat and I just love it.

My second favorite part would be Orochi and Sasuke's return. Hopefully Oro gets to defeat atleast one member. It'd be a nice change of pace to see things from a villian vs villian perspective.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 14th, 2007 at 03:40 AM.

To be honest, I think the only Akatuski member they will face is Itachi and that is just going to Sasuke alone.

Oro will either be killed by Sasuke, Itachi, Jirayia or Tsuande. He will also kill at least one of the sannin. If he kills Jirayia, than i think Naruto will fight him at least once more.

Team gai is going to fight one and team kurenai but replaced with Yamato because she is pregneant will face one.

Naruto is going to fight the leader. Gaara is going to have his rematch with Diedra. Who is left? tobi will fight kakashi if that is indeed Obito. That leaves one more for another team or person. Maybe Oro will kill one or Sai will kill one.
    yeah im here

Nice chapter, i wonder what the color pages will look like.

Hm...another DB reference?
    Ever since i've read the script about Kakashi killing Kakuzu it felt really like Piccolo killing Raditz :P

Not really a revelation since Kurenai's kid was called a long time ago, but eh, decent chapter. I just think he wasted some pages for fanservice by adding in Sasuke for no reason though.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

i don't have anything against seeing sasuke fighting.

i reread some naruto chapters yesterday thanks to zarosaki color scans and i realized how much sasuke summarized what we all think about naruto.

"btw, wasn't becoming hokage one of your dream, naruto? if you had the time to chase me around you should have spent this time training"

yep, that's it. naruto, you suck.

Well he may sucks but he's still the one who pushed Sasuke into Michael Jackson's arms because the poor little thing couldn't abide to be weaker than the orange pajamas wearing loser, despite being a supposed genius and all.

And he's not really in the position of making fun of someone's else training when his consists of gobbling ninja roids and relaxing his sphincter muscles for Orochimaru sama.

i don't have anything against seeing sasuke fighting.
    It's not that I have anything against seeing sasuke fighting, it just seems a bit out of place/random with him just killing random ninja. But it seems to be a decent chapter anyways.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Well the problem isn't Saucegay appearing, the problem is once again the main character disappears in background hell after one week under the spotlights. You have Kakashi making a speech and finishing Kakuzu, Shika kicking ass again and Sasuke kun posing, and Naruto? He gets healed by Ino. Ha.

Damn it, I just want to see Shino fight!

WOW, alot has happend in one chapter. I wonder which pages are colored.
    Just to clarify, "Center color" typically just means that a series that doesn't have the the cover of Shounen Jump this week still gets a color page. Naruto's color page should still just be the first page/color spread.

Thread Information