Page 273 of 301 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Ibiki is criminally underused.

I hope something comes out of that scene where he's talking to the bounty guy, though. It'd be a pretty pointless scene otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    You know, I really want to see more of this guy:

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/9057/cooldud1jq0.jpg
    Yeah, Kishimoto's made a lot of cool looking background characters. I actually found the refs for the exam to be pretty interesting and always hoped they'd get used more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Ibiki is criminally underused.
    I wholeheartedly agree. ever since the first part of the exam, I always thought he was a really awesome character. I was glad when they showed him interrogating that baldguy, and I hope they show him more later.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

there was that one fight that was never shown on paper when Sasuke left to chase Gaara and Genma and the Sand guy had an epic staredown in the arena, I'd have killed to see that done.

New spoiler, and it sounds beliable. Says blue haired akatsuki(a girl) appears. Enjoy it:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14647.0

Not confirmed yet.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 13th, 2007 at 07:57 AM.

oh yeah this spoiler sounds completely fake, just like every tuesday spoilers for last few monthes.

Spoiler:

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

That spoiler is just like that one One Piece spoiler a few months ago that had Oda revealing all the 3 admirals and all the Shichibukai in one chapter. This spoiler is basically a Narutard's wet dream.

There's a second new spoiler out that's more believable, but I'm still inclined to think it's fake. Kakuzu's still alive, but Kakashi walks over to him and delivers the killing blow, Shikamaru and Kurenai visit Asuma's grave where Kurenai tells Shika she's carrying Asuma's baby, Shika says he'll protect him and become his sensei, later he plays shougi with his dad and says that the "king" is the teens of Konoha, and the chapter ends with a Sasuke and Orochimaru scene with a bunch of dead bodies around them.

I still don't buy the Asuma's Baby bit.

agreed there be no point introducing that this late in the game.

True spoiler usually comes at night, so be patient.

EDIT: New spoiler. This time it seems the real spoiler, but there's a lot of for only one chapter. However, the spoiler doesn't mentions the central color page of this week.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 13th, 2007 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    That spoiler is just like that one One Piece spoiler a few months ago that had Oda revealing all the 3 admirals and all the Shichibukai in one chapter. This spoiler is basically a Narutard's wet dream.

There's a second new spoiler out that's more believable, but I'm still inclined to think it's fake. Kakuzu's still alive, but Kakashi walks over to him and delivers the killing blow, Shikamaru and Kurenai visit Asuma's grave where Kurenai tells Shika she's carrying Asuma's baby, Shika says he'll protect him and become his sensei, later he plays shougi with his dad and says that the "king" is the teens of Konoha, and the chapter ends with a Sasuke and Orochimaru scene with a bunch of dead bodies around them.
    I'm the one who created the Asuma's baby speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    I'm the one who created the Asuma's baby speculation.
    Probably along with a couple dozen other narutards at Narutofan or other Naruto Forums.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Well, I'm the one who started it here. I take full AP responsablility

Yeah, people on NF were calling Kurenai holding Asuma's baby long before he even died.

Well, I said it well after he died. But as a joke, not "fo' real" as kids today say it.

I am 80 percent sure she is pregneant. All the signs point to it. I dont know why people acting like thats a stupid idea, all the signs pointed to it. Asuma had to tell Kakashi something. Asuma visited his father grave and realized he was a great father after all.

She is with child.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    You are right. 20th century boys have a very good plot but that is not the rule buy the exception. Berserk plot is decent but it wouldnt be a very good book. 20th century boys would be a good book. Isn't Gantz a seinen as well? That is just violence and sex and the story is kind of blah.

I never got Gantz. XD Its what shounen would be like with seinen standards.

Does berserk get better? I read the first 2 volumes and hated it.

and I disagree, One piece has an excellent story for a shounen manga.

anyways, Im still keeping up witht the series to see how it ends. I mean ive read it thus far, why quit now? I can spare a few minutes to read the chapter while the one piece one is downloading.

So my point is, I feel as I read the series, Im entitled to my opinion. So youll be hearing a rant from me each week if I dont like the chapter. XP

I don't want there to be a baby cuz it's like... one of those 'if there were a plot twist right here, the most cliche version would be...

Kurenai: Yugi, I'm pregnant! And Asuma's the father!

-cue dramatic music-"

Oh, I thought you said that you gave up.

Honestly, the last spoiler is too long for only one chapter. And doesn't say nothing about the central color page, so...

Thread Information