Page 270 of 301 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

That and sasori, sakura, and the old lady were boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I think it's interesting how the Hidan/Kakuzu fight was only 1 chapter shorter than the Sasori fight, but no one really noticed/complained. Is it because we had 2 Akatsuki members fight all-out in this fight and only one in the Sasori fight?
    It was more like two fights rather than one single fight. Team Asuma v Hidan/Kaku, Shika v Hidan, Kakashi v Kaku, Naruto v Kaku, instead of Sakura + Grandma v Sasori + puppets

It just didn't feel as drawn out. To me at least~

Agreed with Geg completely. Good arc, good pacing (except 340), good villians. Felt like I was reading Part 1, good stuff.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Im actually looking forward to next chapter, even if it will be mostly congratulatory filler.

Although, on the last page I'm expecting some Akatsuki action, possibly the leader's face. Something to leave us on the edge of our seats.

I'm standing by my idea that when they get back, Kurenai will reveal that she is pregnant with Asuma's baby.

That would be pretty cool actually. Or maybe he proposed to her, and did one of those "this is my promise that I'll return" things.

This next chapter should be sweet, it'll give us a lot to discuss.

Well, Asuma did want to tell her something, but then Kakashi interupted them. Maybe it was something like, "I bought a crib" or whatever.

No, Asuma wanted to tell Kakashi something but Kurenai interrupted them. You have it wrong. lol

My joke theory. The AL leader is Asuma's and Kurenai's son from the future. He has her eyes and the sarutobi chin.
    yeah im here

lol, I've seen a theory just like that on Narutofan. Not sure if it was a joke or not though.

ok i just watched episode 220. The anime just ruined the ending of part 1. What the heck was that? Part 1 ending was perfect as is and they changed too much stuff.
    yeah im here

I prefered the sasori fight to this. I mean Kakuzu failed when he went tentacle monster. How many chapters did he stand in the same place? and Everyone knows that once you go grotesque monster, all thats left for you to do is eat the main characters big move.

So I prefered sasori to this. Both were rather tedious.

Rescue sasuke was the definition of pointless tho. It accomplished nothing accept sai drwas a picture and cures all his mental instabilities. and imo, it wasnt worth it.

but yea, whoever said it was right. What the hell am I doing looking for a good story in naruto? Everyone knows naruto is one of those poor video game adaption comics for Narutimate Hero anyways. i give up.

Any particular reason why you still follow Naruto? I for one will read nothing that I dislike, but that's just me tho.

Anyways, Shippuden debuts in a little bit. Can't wait to see Part 2 from the beginining then I'll really see if it's bad or if people just like hatin on Naruto. Anxious to hear some of the VAs in their "new" roles too.

@Aldrich: Okay
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 11th, 2007 at 11:47 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

you shouldnt be reading mangas period if you are looking for a good story. They are just meant to be fun and nice action.

KAzu really didnt just stand there. He wanted to distance his hearts from naruto for obvious reasons and got tricked. He was pretty much screwed when back up came, he should of just ran if he was able 2.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Any particular reason why you still follow Naruto? I for one will read nothing that I dislike, but that's just me tho.
    Well he just said he gave up, so logically we shouldn't be hearing anything from him anymore.

you shouldnt be reading mangas period if you are looking for a good story. They are just meant to be fun and nice action.
    I agree, replace mangas with shonens though. In seinens like Berserk or 20th Century Boys a good story is important. In shonens, as long as there's action, corny emotional crap and an interesting cast of characters... I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    ok i just watched episode 220. The anime just ruined the ending of part 1. What the heck was that? Part 1 ending was perfect as is and they changed too much stuff.
    Agreed. But nothing bothered me more than this last filler bad guy. What the hell was that? Probably the most unintentionally ridiculous villain ever.
    If you didn't see it, click on your own risk.

Spoiler:

I'm curious to see how some VA's will sound too, but especially Naruto and Rock Lee..the other kids shouldn't change too much.

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    IS THAT SOME ENEL?!?!?!?!?!1/1/1/1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Well he just said he gave up, so logically we shouldn't be hearing anything from him anymore.

I agree, replace mangas with shonens though. In seinens like Berserk or 20th Century Boys a good story is important. In shonens, as long as there's action, corny emotional crap and an interesting cast of characters... I'm fine with it.
    You are right. 20th century boys have a very good plot but that is not the rule buy the exception. Berserk plot is decent but it wouldnt be a very good book. 20th century boys would be a good book. Isn't Gantz a seinen as well? That is just violence and sex and the story is kind of blah.
    yeah im here

Just can't take it anymore RomanGod's Avatar

What a "terrific" villain to end the 1st anime with. >_>
    Everything was all for nothing

/me lolz @Aldrich new ava. chabal FTW!!!

and Zephos, did you read Gantz? ok, it's not the best manga ever, but the plot is really entertaining and there IS some good character development.

and yeah this last vilain is simply lame. it resumes pretty well all these boring fillers.

I think that the chapter of this week will start with Shikamaru and the others returning with Naruto. Then, some new revelations for ending this brilliant arc.

One question. I don't understand these people who hates the series only for hate.

Gaara@: Don't worry. The beggining of part 2 is SUPEEEEEEEEER!!!!!

Thread Information