Page 265 of 301 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Im still betting on an arc for each team, which would extend Naruto 4 more years. If they stop the team thing, and possibly recruit more members, then its gonna happen.

What is important is that story continues. Whith this, the manga will be a lot more interesting, you know.

Enemies: AL, Unknown Akatsuki member, Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, Kisame and we don't know if Hidan and Kakuzu will return. With this, we have Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke and the bijuus. Total: a lot of years.

So, is the ultimate villian AL or Orochimaru in the series?

hell i just finished watching ep 220, the quality of the drawings made me puke. but still, a good old naruto soundtrack made the very end cool. if they come with the same soundtrack quality in shippuden, it's gonna be fun.

I'm sure that AL will be the final villian because Orochimaru is only a member of the akatsuki, who leaves the organization long time ago.

So, Kishi said that there'd be a major revelation next ch. in honor of the fillers over, right? Let's all guess what it will be.
    Hmm, I think Kurenai is pregnant with Asuma's baby.

When did he say that?

Also, summaries for the first few episodes of Shippuuden are out. As it turns out, the first two episodes are mostly filler. The bell test doesn't start until episode 3, and Gaara vs. Deidara doesn't start until episode 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    What is important is that story continues. Whith this, the manga will be a lot more interesting, you know.

Enemies: AL, Unknown Akatsuki member, Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi, Deidara, Kisame and we don't know if Hidan and Kakuzu will return. With this, we have Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke and the bijuus. Total: a lot of years.
    Actually I could see all that being done in about the same amount of time as the original run. Have at least one more Akatsuki pair arc, a battle with Orochimaru, a seige of the compound and a final battle wtih the leader of Akatsuki would, barring surprises (Kabuto? Danzou? The Bijuu?) bring the series towards an end.

Maybe there'll be a Akatsuki-Sound war.

No no this is what will happen...

Sasuke will kill Hinata with his sword (Thus giving Naruto the white materia) before using his mysterious THAT jutsu along with the black materia to summon a meteor to hit Konoha.

Meanwhile Naruto falls into a coma then Sakura stupidly falls into the mako stream with him and helps Naruto piece back together his memory making him realizing he's been living a lie the entire time as he finds out who he really is...

Then Sasuke and Naruto hold a epic final battle to the death as One Winged Angel plays in the background. Naruto will beat Sasuke but we'll get some crappy unresolved ending where we don't know if the meteor collides with Konoha or not...

We then see the words 500 years later and it shows Akamaru's descendants running through the forest and show a seemingly abandoned Konoha.

Or you know something like that...

Then Shino has a crappy spinoff where we see his full backstory and learn of his destiny to save the world from Omegabug.

Oh and we can't forget the sequel where Naruto fights Sasuke AGAIN and some other dude who nobody really gives a crap about... It's probably some Sasuke clone or something.

Yah, and Sasuke's mother was actually an alien or something like that.

After that epic battle, the loser will retreat to an exotic place and meet an unlikely duo that tell him the key term, "Matatahakuna." He will gain unmeasureable power and return with a vengeance.

that's sorta why I think AL is probably someone really important to one of the current main characters. I mean, it's a little lame, but you've got him competing with Oro and Itachi. If he's the real deal, then he's got to be more powerful than both of them, and even more so emotional, just so it isn't another 'this guy is really really strong 9001'.

Am i the only one hoping for at least a year long ninja war arc? We need to see a war arc before this series ends. I hate this small skirmishes. I need a war like in Berserk. Dead ninjas everywhere.

I can dream, cant i?
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post

We then see the words 500 years later and it shows Akamaru's descendants running through the forest and show a seemingly abandoned Konoha.

Or you know something like that...
    You know having Akamaru rule the world may be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    that's sorta why I think AL is probably someone really important to one of the current main characters. I mean, it's a little lame, but you've got him competing with Oro and Itachi. If he's the real deal, then he's got to be more powerful than both of them, and even more so emotional, just so it isn't another 'this guy is really really strong 9001'.
    Personally I'd be perfectly fine with him just being a "really strong" stereotypical bad guy. Ignoring the Itachi/Sasuke wangfest we already have the emotional part of Akatsuki covered by Tobi, as his reunion with Kakashi should be interesting. Anymore of that stuff and the emodar would go off the charts.

Though I also kinda hope Kishimoto will explain why AL has the same eyes than Kurenai and just didn't draw him that way cause he thought it looked cool, so it's a bit complicated.

Well, we have to see an arc that will be and incredible arc: The War between akatsuki and all villages of the ninja world. In this last arc the story has not advanced much but the parts that advanced were interesting:

312-313: Hidan and Kakuzu appears and capture the Nibi
    317: Tobi and Deidara capture the Sanbi
    327: Akatsuki leader appears(only see his mouth)
    329: Akatsuki leader explains detailed their plan.
    333: We're see the prelude of Naruto's jutsu.
    339: Kakashi sees Yondaime in Naruto. Naruto shows his new jutsu
    340: Naruto's maturity after fails the jutsu
    341: The true power of RasenShuriken and the end of the arc

And...What will come now?
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 10th, 2007 at 08:43 AM.

Next is colored spread and they go back home and Kishi will have a new revelation.

the other possibility for AL that'd be really bad would be Tsunade's little brother who we the viewer never see dead. (all that is seen is a body under a blanket)

Thread Information