Page 264 of 301 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

im banking on team kurenai vs blue hair.

Post Asuma revenge arc, now with even more Akatsuki.

To show what the leader and the blue haired chick really look like would be a good start.

I hope the other Akatsuki member are more impressive than the last few. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed their character and this arc, but battle wise, they were kinda a joke. I'm sure I don't have to worry about Itachi, AL, and Kisame but the other members need to step up in the fighting department. Too many one-trick ponies.

I hope the next arc isn't a rescue arc either. There should be atleast a 2 arc seperation between rescue arcs.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 8th, 2007 at 05:59 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Yeah, blue-hair needs to do something. Maybe it'll be Naruto going off to defend other Jinkuris.

Am I the only one who's really happy and hoping naruto will end soon? We are what? Down to 9 bad guys? (Orochimaru, AL, Akatsuki girl, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara [=/], tobi [?], Zeketsu, kabuto[?], and sasuke[?].)

I really hope the next arc is the countdown to the final arc. Like maybe second to last arc finishing off most of the akatsuki or some shit.

I'll finally be glad it's over, unlike most shonen series where you want to see the end, but your a little sad it's over. Naruto,imo, is just one series that you really want to finish and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I don't see what could bring someone to think like that. Either you dislike the manga and then just ignore it, which is my case for Bleach for ex, I couldn't care less if it stopped tomorrow or kept on going for 300 more chapters, or there's still things you like in it and then it's only logical you wouldn't want it to end anytime soon. That's some weird shit.

I know I'll be sad when Naruto ends, I really enjoy the series as crazy as that sounds. I still find the story and characters interesting. And the fights are always a plus

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I like the manga and everything. I'll just be releaved(sp) when it's over. And so I feel happy now that we finally get to see the climax (hopefully).

And no I don't think "BOY I HOPE NARUTO ENDS SOON SO KISHIMOTO CAN STOP MAKING MONEY1111"

I am just happy that it might be coming to a climax. And depending on the ending I'll probably feel a little sad, just I can't imagine me being right now if it were to end soon. And when I mean soon I mean like 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 years

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by warp View Post
    I'll finally be glad it's over, unlike most shonen series where you want to see the end, but your a little sad it's over. Naruto,imo, is just one series that you really want to finish and that's it.
    I feel that way about One Piece, actually. I love the series, but God the way it's going now it'll be another 20 years before it ends. And I really wouldn't like that.

Well, to me, it feels like Naruto's going for much longing than it was supposed to (I'm not saying NARUTO SUX AND NEEDS TO BE KICKED OUTTA JUMP, it just feels.... bloated now). So I can understand feeling relieved about it ending.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I hate to say it...but we need Gatoh back.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    I hate to say it...but we need Gatoh back.
    Maybe he and Hidan can start a new band. They could call it...nah, that joke is too easy.

The problem with picking out the next arc is that we know Kishimoto is drawing closer to a finale, but we can't pick which of his "two main sets of villains" he'll go with next. One logic is to go back to Orochimaru, with the possibility that its just about time for him and Sasuke to "become one" (no, not like that). Another is maybe bring back Kisame and Itachi to get Naruto before its too late...maybe feeding into the "ring rumor" and with the possibility of shark filets in the near future. Oh...and I think "flower-head" (wish I could say "Akatsuki Female", but it may turn Haku or Deidara on us) will be unveiled soon...but zip on the leader again.

i think it's about the right time for sasuke to stop his bullshit and start actually doing cool things against akatsuki.

i hope this will happen because i really don't see the point of him fighting naruto again. if you forget feeding the narutards, that is.

and seeing orochimaru fighting akatsuki might be nice too.

don't punch me for wanting sasuke on the screen, if he's not emo it could be cool.

Actually, I'd love to see Sasuke fighting an Akatsuki member (besides Itachi). It'd be another good showcase of his Part 2 skills.

The problem with getting Sasuke involved in the Akatsuki fights is that the only one on his hit list is Itachi. Unless he finally gets off his butt and realizes all Naruto is doing and how much he's in danger with Akatsuki three bijuu away from a complete collection, he's more going to brood about revenge and how he wants to fuse with snake-man. The only way Akatsuki could even find a way near Sasuke is if they decide to go after Orochimaru's ring to speed up the process of sealing. (or if he decides to return to Konoha hearing Itachi is back there...)

Well guys, respect to the duration of the manga, see this:

1st part: 27 volumes / 5 1/2 years

2nd part: for now 10 volumes / 2 years

With the words that Kishimoto said a few years ago: the 2nd part will be a bit more longer.

between 4 and 4 1/2 years more in the 2nd part. Total: 6 or 6 1/2 years.

And don't worry Gaara for the summaires of the next chapter. I garantee you that it's true, because the summaires of the last chapter are true, remember? Then if this summaires were beliable, why the summaires of the next chapter can't be beliable?

Oh, and there will be a central color page in the next chapter.

And I repeat: I'm very glad to know that the story will finally continue. If Kishi continues advance the story, the manga will be a lot more interesting.

I wonder if Kishi punished the fillers with these 2 arcs where the story upset has advanced, as response. I say this because he has ended this arc the same day that the fillers has ended.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 9th, 2007 at 12:31 PM.

For some reason I keep on imagining Naruto ending like Jojo Part IV: with a "parting shot" of the protagonist in some pose and then one big spread of the village.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post
    And don't worry Gaara for the summaires of the next chapter. I garantee you that it's true, because the summaires of the last chapter are true, remember? Then if this summaires were beliable, why the summaires of the next chapter can't be beliable?
    Remember when a next chapter blurb in One Piece made everyone think that Luffy vs. Lucci was going to end?

Did Kishimoto really say part 2 would be longer than the first? I honestly can't see it lasting FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! 2 years to finish it seems enough.

Of course, Aldrich, because part 1 last 5 1/2, but volumes of the part 2 contain more chapters, so 2nd part will last between 3 1/2 and 4 years, aproximately.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 9th, 2007 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Did Kishimoto really say part 2 would be longer than the first? I honestly can't see it lasting FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! 2 years to finish it seems enough.
    Maybe if he brings us plenty of quality chapters like last week's.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Thread Information