Page 263 of 301 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Chakra kinda equals stamina

Shino isnt that strong.......>_>

I mean he had trouble against Kabuto. I dont think he would have kicked that much ass.

Like Tenten, I just dont think kishi has anything for Shino. hes just there to take up space really. No personality or room for development. Hes just there to fill out the team.

I'm a little peeved that they used a whole chapter for one attack, but I will give kudos to Kishimoto this week for a really cool colorspread. It reminds me of the kind of good artwork he used to do.

And for the record, in the colorspread those are very traditional Buddhist depictions of the Gods of lightning and wind. The Lightning God has a set of drums on his back (hence why Oda used them on Enel), and the Wind God has a giant bag he keeps his gales in. I saw famous statues of these in the Sanjusangendo temple in Kyoto (the one that has a thousand gold boddhisattva statues).

Like this one:

Bwar, double post.

The last episode of Naruto aired today, finally bringing an end to the fillers. Here's a 30-second preview for the first two episodes of Shippuuden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6LXUjWfl-E

Noice.

Speaking of filler hell... I'll probably watch a lot of Naruto anime soon, I'd like to know what are the watchable fillers, the best, or at least the "less worst" of the bunch, and the ones to avoid at all cost. Thanks.

I didn't watch all of them, so I can't really say. 141, 142, and 220 have some important canon material in them, so those are the only ones that really have to be watched. At least parts of them.

Well, I think that most of the ones with Lee in them are pretty decent... simply because they're hand-to-hand fighting based. Plus you get to see Gai open some gates. Though the Curry Arc is pretty lame...

My vote:
    193 Pretty funny, interesting ending + moustache Gai
    195-196 Starts out pretty ghey and rehashes the whole "i hurt my leg" bit, but redeems it's self in 196

152-157 Curry Arc .. pretty lame, but if you like Lee's Suiken style... he's got a few nicely animated gems in this one

That's all I bothered to download really. Though you should watch the fillers for the humor factor, they're hilarious really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYKJT0g8jvg
    Last edited by taboo; February 8th, 2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: "they're" .. wtf is up with my grammer lately

Haha yeah laughing Shino, I watched this one already. This should be in the dictionary next to the definition of "embarrassment", though it is kind of funny indeed.

I'll check the ones you both mentionned, thanks.

wow naruto finally did something awesome!

i hope he will rape sasuke
    no less
    OR I'm too lazy and uninspired to make a proper sig

I still think that Shino could open up an incredable amount of whoop-ass on so many of the shinobi in Naruto. Mainly, bugs aren't affected by genjutsu, so he could beat Itachi.

I'm going to miss the fillers ;-;,My favorite fillers are When Naruto saw Hinata naked,Curry saga + Drunk Lee,Lee Dojo+Afro Gai,the one with Naruto and Ino,Laughing Shino, the last Filler with Gaara

I'm definitly not going to miss the fillers one bit.

I'm really glad to know after this last arc, Kishimoto had announced that in the next chapter the story finally will continue and you know guys, with the continuation of the story, the manga will be more, more interesting and it's succes will increase.

I always know and you too, that a manga increases it's succes when the story advances.

So, with the advance of the story in the manga, the story will be more interesting and will increases the succes.

Oh, and this is the next chapter: 342 Return to home! Akatsuki's mobilized!!!

And I have a curiosity : The same day that the fillers ends, the story of the manga continues. Very curious, no?

Well, maybe Kishi did it like that onp purpose?

Again didn't the Sasori fight pull that crap? Saying the fight was over in that summary then it didn't end for like five or so more chapters afterwards?

Yeah, well, maybe that's Kishi's style.

They have a point mangafan. While I love your optimism, don't put so much faith in Jump's summaries and predictions due to the examples Aethos provided.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

You know, now that Akatsuki and Orochimaru have been beaten down kinda, what will the next arc possibly include?

Thread Information