Page 262 of 301 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah, I always hated Neji's personality, but he has some cool techniques.

Plus, his Part 2 attire's preetty awesome.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

I would like to see more Lee + Gaara interaction myself. Not so much fighting and not in a gay way, but just as friends.

Though any Lee interaction is fine by me, I'm biased.

/me remembers taboo's awesome fanfic including lee after sasuke's show off.

i want to see more stuff like that~ (instead of reviving old files ^^;)

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    I would like to see more Lee + Gaara interaction myself. Not so much fighting and not in a gay way, but just as friends.

Though any Lee interaction is fine by me, I'm biased.
    I am with you too, We don't get enough Lee based action.

And when i first found out part 2 existed i thought Neji was a girl at first

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Yeah I can understand liking a character just for his design and his fighting style, I like Gaara for these reasons despite him being the most cliché character in the series.

I agree about the Lee/Gaara duo aswell. They make a pretty interesting contrast in fighting skills or personalities, it'd be good to see them take on another opponent and ruin him this time.

Chapter's out early this week.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jc5n2

Yep, just read it. Nice chapter, but Naruto looks overweight on a few of the pictures. The ending of the fight reminded me of Crocodile which is not a bad thing. Not bad Naruto, not bad at all.

The chapter also has some pics about Shippuden and also Sasuke as the god of Fire. Didn't know his outfit was still blueish.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

It is kind of funny how Kishie showed us excatly what naruto did to fool Kakuzu. Did anybody notice. He made 3 clones, and the real naruto ran up the tree that Yamato made and hid. Kazu couldnt see over the tree branch.

Than naruto got behind the cliff and took him from behind while his kage-buushins was setting him up. That was pretty basic but he knew his surroundings. Anybody else see that?

edit: nevermind, Naruto made his clone hold the kage-buushin. Kazu attacked the one with the rasegan and the others got him from behind. KAzu got tricked.
    Last edited by dlo62282; February 7th, 2007 at 01:08 PM.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Yep, just read it. Nice chapter, but Naruto looks overweight on a few of the pictures. The ending of the fight reminded me of Crocodile which is not a bad thing. Not bad Naruto, not bad at all.

The chapter also has some pics about Shippuden and also Sasuke as the god of Fire. Didn't know his outfit was still blueish.

Sasuke is actually shown as god of lightning. Well, the chapter was cool. This is what should have been last week's disaster. Anyway, ransenshuriken seems to be prety devastating. Just imagine it at 100%. Also, I it'll be cool if Naruto learns other cool wind related stuff.

The whole chapter was basically one attack.

... I lost respect for the akatsukis... How can you be fooled by such a simple trick? -_-

Meanwhile in all of this:

Shino"...Since the timeskip, I could rape Itachi up the ass."
    Kiba" Shut up! You don't get to do anything! "
    Shino"Awww. Nobody loves me because my new costume looks like I sell meth to children."

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    ... I lost respect for the akatsukis... How can you be fooled by such a simple trick? -_-
    Several things: It's generally seen as foolish and suicidal to distribute your chakra between several shadow clones. Kakuzu doesn't know about Naruto's insane chakra stamina, and assumed a normal shadow clone wouldn't have the chakra to create a huge attack like that. Thinking this, Kakuzu automatically aimed for the Naruto holding the Rasenshuriken, since when you kill the original person the rest of the clones disappear.

That's basically it. Kakuzu just underestimated Naruto's chakra strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Several things: It's generally seen as foolish and suicidal to distribute your chakra between several shadow clones. Kakuzu doesn't know about Naruto's insane chakra stamina, and assumed a normal shadow clone wouldn't have the chakra to create a huge attack like that. Thinking this, Kakuzu automatically aimed for the Naruto holding the Rasenshuriken, since when you kill the original person the rest of the clones disappear.

That's basically it. Kakuzu just underestimated Naruto's chakra strength.

uhhhhh they're hunting him for what inside him so I'm pretty sure they'd know what effect it had on him.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=26331

wow naruto you are looking kinda cool! (last panel)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    uhhhhh they're hunting him for what inside him so I'm pretty sure they'd know what effect it had on him.
    Who ever said the Kyuubi was responsible for Naruto's chakra stamina?

everyone throughout the entire series....

Yeah, seriously. And I just realized that what Kakuzu did was very much like Voldemort's Horcurux thing.

We know the Kyuubi amplifies his chakra. No one's said anything about his stamina.

Well, except Ebisu.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Meanwhile in all of this:

Shino"...Since the timeskip, I could rape Itachi up the ass."
    Kiba" Shut up! You don't get to do anything! "
    Shino"Awww. Nobody loves me because my new costume looks like I sell meth to children."
    Funny comment there.

I feel sorry for Shino: Kishimoto realized how powerful bugboy was (what by stealing chakra by using his bugs) so he just shelved him one way (keeping him off the battle against the Sound 5) or another (no Team 8 yet in timeskip). And the anime....well, there's the bug hunt filler and the laughing thing...nuff said.

As for this week, personally the same thing could have been done with Naruto doing a direct hit last week then acting like his silly showy self to show he hasn't changed instead of...well, what just happened. It may seem cool, but I just wish it was a bit more concise and less timed with the weekly cover for Shippuden.

Thread Information