Page 261 of 301 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Maybe it just uses up to much charka. Or it's weakness is that it uses up 8 pages.

Kishi wrote last week's chapter because he screwed up in his planning and had to stall the big badass new jutsu uncovering for the shippuden start and the color spread.

341 seems good but doesn't make 340 any less worthless.

Yeah, 340 was still awful, but I love this chapter already. RasenShuriken is indeed a very powerful attack that did not dissapoint.

Now, I wanna see Naruto 100% healthy in his next fight. The training had to have worn him out so he still has a little bit more to prove.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Just saying: Kakashi should be dead right now. He used Raikiri too many times, has had his Sharingan on for a while, uses some huge water jutsu that probably ate up his chakra, and Kakuzu's tendrils cut up his entire chest!

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Just saying: Kakashi should be dead right now. He used Raikiri too many times, has had his Sharingan on for a while, uses some huge water jutsu that probably ate up his chakra, and Kakuzu's tendrils cut up his entire chest!
    Or...he has enough chakra all all of those. Since a person's "chakra" is invisible we dont know how much one person has, and Kishi abuses this fact excessively.

Besides, 3 raikiri is Sasuke's limit, who said it was Kakashi's? Really, there's usually a good explaination of everything, even in Naruto.

....especially when chakra can do pretty much anything, like making strings or possessing people. Why Naruto fans are so doubtful, I'll never know. It's all there.

"Chakra did it."

Kakashi's limit was 4, but I GUESS I can assume that he trained and can now do it more.

This chapter seems extremely promising. This entire arc has renewed my love to Naruto. :)

Yeah, this arc was the best of part 2 by far. Hidan and KAzu were fun and they are gone with the wind. Like Zabuza in a way.

Naruto got a ohko on Kazu. That is hillarious to me. I cant wait till i see those 8 pages of glory.
    yeah im here

Kakashi only did four Raikiris though, right? That karate chop he did in 340 wasn't a Raikiri.

After watching this for awhile, I think that Kishimoto paces himself by volumes. The chapters are treated as small parts of a bigger story, and Kishi treats them as such. It sucks sometimes, but I don't think obsessing over this series every week helps.
    I definitely agree with this. I first read the Rescue Gaara arc in the span of a few days, and I loved it because of that. It's probably my favorite arc in Part 2. However, looking back it looks like people didn't like it when it was actually happening because it stretched on for too long. Naruto is best read in big chunks, rather than week by week.

Yeah, I watched Naruto in chunks too, that's probably why I love it so much. I think I watched Part 1 of Naruto in about 3 days (not all in one sitting tho). Same with OP too.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I think we now know exactally why this thing was only half done...

because if half can take out a guy like him, then the full thing is being saved for someone quite important

8 pages of glory
    lol

I think it's because Naruto is actually undisputably winning a fight for a change, it needs 8 pages just for the idea to sink in

next chapter its revealed with Kaz's dying breath that he dislocated something inside him at the last second.

anyone else notice that Naruto is ever going after the protector in the group in every fight hes defeated a major opponent for him in

Haku - Medical skill with those Needles

Gaara - Shielded his team with Sand (other 2 had more attack based stuff)

Kabuto - Medical Ninja

Sasuke - He didn't beat Sasuke (dum dum dum)

Kaz - helped Hidan stay together.

weird no.
    Last edited by Taleran; February 6th, 2007 at 10:29 PM.

I think you may be reaching with that, unless you are just joking.

It is hard to determine jokes and serious statements on the internet.
    yeah im here

Chapter's looking surprisingly promising..but damn, 8 pages to a single attack?? That kind of pace is what doomed the anime into the filler realm.
    Last edited by goty; February 7th, 2007 at 08:50 PM.

Well, it must be amazing then.

An offer you can't refuse Raoul's Avatar

Just finished a little Naruto marathon, cause I heard "Shikamaru fights".
    I was really liking this current arc until Naruto showed-up.
    ...boy, how lame can you get.

And not just does this chapter make last chapter look even more useless, but also pathetic that the author had to use such methods to try to make another rasengan look cool,or cheaply give it a "weakness".
    Think someday, Naruto will learn something else?

Also: Naruto beats in a single hit someone Kakashi + all the others couldn't?
    The guy was showing real good skills, and suddenly, he's incompetent?
    And...8...eight pages! Even DBZ didn't do this. Lameness for a stupid technique and a lame finish.

All in all, this manga's definitely fine, but only when the seconday characters are in the spotlight.
    I'll probably enjoy the arc (if it ever happens) where Neji or Lee (drunken boxing FTW), possibly Kiba, fight an akatsuki, but until then, I'm dropping this.
    Last edited by Raoul; February 7th, 2007 at 10:47 AM.

Well Naruto's the main character. Main characters are supposed to kick bad guys asses, if he couldn't do it there would be complains too.

As for Neji... I saw a couple of guys here were hoping to see him get a bigger role in the future, which I find very surprising. I never understood the appeal of the character. He's just another prettyboy douchebag who had it so hard, the poor little thing, with him being born in one of Konoha's most powerful clans and having inherited great power, that he had to behave like a complete twat.

Not to mention his only major achievement in the story consisted of bullying an insecure 12 year old girl. How impressive. He's probably the only character in the manga I find as worthless as Sasuke, which is no small feat.

he was useful for the best naruto fight IMO. other than that he's just another tenten.

An offer you can't refuse Raoul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Well Naruto's the main character. Main characters are supposed to kick bad guys asses, if he couldn't do it there would be complains too.

As for Neji... I saw a couple of guys here were hoping to see him get a bigger role in the future, which I find very surprising. I never understood the appeal of the character. He's just another prettyboy douchebag who had it so hard, the poor little thing, with him being born in one of Konoha's most powerful clans and having inherited great power, that he had to behave like a complete twat.

Not to mention his only major achievement in the story consisted of bullying an insecure 12 year old girl. How impressive. He's probably the only character in the manga I find as worthless as Sasuke, which is no small feat.
    Well, Naruto is mainly about the fighting for me, and I really dig Neji's techniques and fights.
    Like his fight vs spiderman. I remember thinking that probably was one of the most interesting fights in the whole manga.
    Sure, over the long loooong explanation pages that often got me thinking "yeah, I got that myself, no need to explain and re-explain it, please", it was still nicely written and all.
    And I do think he has some style.
    But yeah, his personnality's no better than any Naruto character's anyway.

Thread Information