Page 260 of 301 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

@Solid: The guys on NF said that the Naruto that got beat last chapter was the real thing. Apparently he created a new set of Kage Bushin this chapter to beat Kakuzu.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

.............lol.... then last chapter sure wasnt good, and I donät like that Kakuzo fell for the trick that he saw trough last chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    So.. why couldn't this happen last chapter?
    The only reason I can think of is that Kishi wanted to show the fact that the Rasenshuriken can only be held for a few seconds before fizzling out. Why exactly that even needs to be there I don't know. Hopefully the 100% version won't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    I gotta disagree with that one, simply because that fight was like.... a major landmark.... intense, bloody, powerful, moving... the accumilation of over 100 chapters of bloody fighting and espionage.

But if the spoiler is true, then it's still pretty good for Naruto.
    Yeah i agree with him, beating one atkatsuki when his goal is to get sasuke back isnt a big landmark, when he does it and gets sasuke back or does it to orochimaru, that will be when i say it really close. For me this is up there with ichigo fighting byakuya on even terms and not losing horribly

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Like Gaara D. say, Kakuzu is not dead, because he have the last heart and because he hasn't show all of his power. He's not dead but he's totally PWND, hahahahahahahahaha!!! The same for Hidan. We know he's not dead. They'll return in the future arcs. I think Zetsu will come to the forest to take back them to the organization.

Images in a bit better quality:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6&u=10017714

Futon and Katon masks had been destroyed.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 6th, 2007 at 04:07 PM.

....but still, why couldn't this have happened the previous chapter?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Because it was necessary for show Naruto's growth, especially when Kakashi said him to fight everyone Vs. Kakuzu and he refused. And because RasenShuriken at 50% only last a few seconds. But especially to think what strategy would use Naruto, knowing now Kakuzu knows how evade the jutsu. These are the reasons.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 6th, 2007 at 03:31 PM.

couldn't he have just shown Naruto's growth by beating the fuck out of Kakuzu instead of "showing that he could turn down his friend's help" even when he knew he would if he were put into this situation?

RasenShuriken at 50% could only last a few seconds, but there's no reason to fumble that and break the momentum and have everyone comment about "OMG HE'S UNPREDICTABLE"

Ask Kishi

As for me, I not pissed anymore. I'm just gonna push my feelings of that horrible last chapter into the back of my mind.

I wonder when we are gonna see Naruto fight at full health. I know the training left him tired and he probably wasn't at full strength. Anyways, can't wait till the chapter comes up.

No, the most especial reason is what strategy would use Naruto in this new chapter, knowing now Kakuzu knows how to evade his jutsu. The reason is to show how Naruto has growth, so he makes a intelligent strategy with the result of tricks Kakuzu. Geg said this before.

It's not that I'm pissed that Naruto finally got something that's not a Rasengan, it's just that there was no reason why he needed to stall for one chapter, even if the attack is over 8 pages in length

No, the most especial reason is what strategy would use Naruto in this new chapter, knowing now Kakuzu knows how to evade his jutsu. The reason is to show how Naruto has growth, so he make a intelligent strategy with the result of tricks Kakuzu. Gaara said this before.
    Of course someone would dodge a freakin huge shuriken. He already had an essentially good plan, but there's no reason for wasting more chakra than necessary when you're fighting an S class enemy. The Rasenshuriken is obviously a huge chakra usage, having Naruto tired out after just two uses, even if it is after training. If it's "effective strategy", then wasting energy doing that isn't going to help if his strategy fails again.

Yeah, you got a point there Lawliet, definitely some odd pacing. But only Kishi knows.

So any preditctions, what Akatsuki pair is up next and which Team gets development? (hope it's team Gai)

@mangafan: Actually, I didn't say the last chapter showed Naruto's maturity. I think that was someone else.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 6th, 2007 at 03:46 PM.

You have to understand that this is Kishi's style. Each mangaka have his own style. And I said you before. The last chapter was for show Naruto's maturity, and this chapter is for show the true power of the RasenShuriken. Anyway, for whom it matters? Naruto turns badass. Let's going to celebrate!

There are 8 pages because the RasenShuriken do a lot of impacts. This is the reason why Naruto said before: if it hits, it's so cool!

The waste of a lot of energy is normal. If the skill is powerfull than others, then the consume of energy is more big. How many times you saw this in DB, YYH, etc?

@Gaara: Ah, no. The person who said this was Geg. Sorry, hehe.
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 6th, 2007 at 04:02 PM.

What if the Rasenshuriken didn't kill Kakuzu. Then what? While Im happy that the fight is over, Naruto is such a Deus Ex Machina. I was expecting so much more from this fight.

Oh well, Rasenshuriken was cool.

thats what we are all left wondering

WOW!!!

I was just about to post this. I am not even kidding. It's scary how people can think the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

because he wanted to frustrate some people.

I am anxious to see the 8 page hit. Kakashi said that there were so many hits that his sharinan eye couldnt keep up with it. That kind of crap, can take care a group of ninjas. Just send a Kage-buushin in Kazimake style.

I just hope we seem some lesser wind jutsus in the future. I did like that tornado he made and this jutsu after affect looks pretty powerful.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Yeah, you got a point there Lawliet, definitely some odd pacing. But only Kishi knows.

So any preditctions, what Akatsuki pair is up next and which Team gets development? (hope it's team Gai)

@mangafan: Actually, I didn't say the last chapter showed Naruto's maturity. I think that was someone else.
    Most likely Team 8, since they've only appeared for 1 chapter in Part 2 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan
    @Gaara: Ah, no. The person who said this was Geg. Sorry, hehe.
    I don't remember saying that.

Spoiler:
    He also loses to Shuuhei a few times. And Raizen.

Aw man, Kakuzu's dead body looks like THE coolest dead body ever. Although, if I saw a dead body all swen up, I'd piss my knickers, but still. And apperently, he had crazy hair.

I imply that Kishi wrote that failure in the last chapter to explain this jutsus weakness. If it did this last weak then Naruto really would seem too powerful.

After watching this for awhile, I think that Kishimoto paces himself by volumes. The chapters are treated as small parts of a bigger story, and Kishi treats them as such. It sucks sometimes, but I don't think obsessing over this series every week helps.

Thread Information