Page 26 of 301 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Just took a look at the 263 RAW.

They all busted into the Akatsuki lair but it looks like Team Gai is occupied with something. So it's only Team Kakashi that can fight Deidara and Sasori. I'm guessing Chiyo is going to fight Sasori one on one, while everyone else fights Deidara.

In any case, fighting is coming so all is good. Unless the next chapter is just dialogue.

SUDDENLY: LUCCI TELEPORTS INTO NARUTO AND FILLS IT WITH BORING, COMPLICATED DIALOGUE.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Originally posted by Heritic@Jun 9 2005, 05:43 PM
    Just took a look at the 263 RAW.

They all busted into the Akatsuki lair but it looks like Team Gai is occupied with something. So it's only Team Kakashi that can fight Deidara and Sasori. I'm guessing Chiyo is going to fight Sasori one on one, while everyone else fights Deidara.

In any case, fighting is coming so all is good. Unless the next chapter is just dialogue.
    [snapback]66549[/snapback]
    it's time for Naruto to actually show something , but i bet he'll just get trapped into something while others fight :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten, versus... THEMSELVES? That should be amusing... I wonder how they fight... if they're beings who simply mimic their opponent, then Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten should win easily, as proven in Rurouni Kenshin. But there is a chance they'll be something more...

And also... Sakura has been continuously proving herself to be quite useful... C'mon, Naruto, show us something cool!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@Jun 9 2005, 06:48 PM
    And also... Sakura has been continuously proving herself to be quite useful... C'mon, Naruto, show us something cool!
    It was about time Sakura started doing something with herself. Naruto has to have something really crazy up his sleeve. But I don't want to expect too much, then I'll probably end up disappointed.

The new opening theme is complete crap. I can't wait until there's a new one.

As for this week's chapter: Ooooo, the old "fighting yourself" routine. That should be very interesting, and maybe we'll see Tenten kick some major ass.

And I'm loving Neji more and more with each new chapter. A double thumbs-up for his new design.

Other than that I'm still annoyed that these past chapters have been almost completely action/travel-oriented and not giving us nearly enough of that good character development and humor. I mean, the first few new chapters were great, but after they left Konoha they lost something. And I'm really really irked about that.

Deidaraaaaaa!
    Heh.maybe we'll see Naruto pull something off this time....

chapter 263 wasn't really interesting IMO, nothing happened, really...

Rayl

Well we know that Naruto has a super jutsu ready to go but he's not allowed to use it. However this is the Atatsuki... if things get too rough then Naruto will more then likley use it.

The Oodama Rasengan couldn't have taken Naruto long to learn and Jiriya HAS been training him for three years. And to add to it all Naruto seems to be able to call on the first Kyuubi stage at will he probably has a few Jutsus that make use of that.

He'll probably get caught in some sort of trap though which will keep him out of the fight :rolleyes:

ep 138 was ok, but there was too much rasengan IMO. i hope the anime won't mess the storyline and that oro and co will be gone when narusakujira will arrive.

Yeah,and the Rasengan's were so weak!
    Look at the other eps where one Rasengan can smash a hole in the ground and KO Kabuto on a rock,whereas these are so wimpy!
    They just spin the person round and throw him down!
    *goddamit,I'm rhyming again*

Originally posted by igalsfy@Jun 10 2005, 09:59 AM
    i hope the anime won't mess the storyline and that oro and co will be gone when narusakujira will arrive.
    Yeah, I'm wondering how they're going to link this filler with the canon storyline. Especially since the preview for 139 shows them sneaking into Orochimaru's lair.

Yeah...by the way,what's the name of the BGM that plays when the characters fight?
    The fighting theme that goes DAAAJAANNG! du dududuud ududu udu ududu...

Could you be a little more specific? I think you're referring to 'Heavy Voilence' from the third OST. :?

Ermm...remember when Naruto usually fights,this battle theme always pops up?
    Actually....when all battles start,this theme is there...

Do you know any episodes that this theme was in and what times? That could help us a little bit.

Originally posted by Forte EXE@Jun 11 2005, 04:03 AM
    Yeah...by the way,what's the name of the BGM that plays when the characters fight?
    The fighting theme that goes DAAAJAANNG! du dududuud ududu udu ududu...
    [snapback]67674[/snapback]
    Your talking about "Naruto Main Theme" on the First OST, with the japanese-style guitar playing in the background, and the chants, and the flute?

YES!
    That's it!
    Thank youuuuuu!

Here's the names for the new eps.

The filer arc will continue through the end of the month and in to July it seems. Here are the upcoming episode titles:

Episode 139: Terror! Orochimaru’s Castle.

Episode 140: Two Heartbeats, Kabuto’s Trap

Episode 141: Sakura’s Decision.

Episode 142: Three Bad Guys of the Strictly Guarded Facility.

And some spoilers....
    Episode 141 seems to be the end of the current arc and 142 seems to start up another filler arc. In the coming episodes we can look forward to Naruto and company making it into Orochimaru’s compound, Kabuto telling Sakura that Sasuke died from his cursed seal, a Kabuto-Naruto fight whereby Kabuto uses a technique to tie Naruto’s life in to his own, and the group finding Sasame’s cousin and learning he may not want to leave Orochimaru’s side…

an!c

the rising fighting spirit is a crazy song to play.

Thread Information