Page 251 of 301 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

AL is Kurenai's twin sister who underwent a sex change.

What a bad joke
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 2nd, 2007 at 12:55 PM.

This is my theory. Are you calling my precious theory a bad joke?

I keel you.

Soooo, how does Naruto fuck up next week? I'm dying to know.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

HaHa! Don't be angry, I was joking

AL remembers me a lot of Vearn from Dragon Quest Dai No Bouken for an obvious reason: The time that he is late in appearing.

Gaara D. Lucci, next week Naruto finally will show the true power of RasenShuriken. He'll kick Kakuzu's ass. Chapter 341 tittle is: the results of the training!(special colorspread double page).

I think next week naruto will be about to attack then he will remember sasuke and trip

Oh shit, a guy who knows Dai no daiboken. I thought I was the only one here.

I have great hopes for AL, Naruto is desperatly short of charismatic badass villains. I hope he fits that role and is an entirely new character, but knowing Kishimoto he's probably Yondaime's evil side embodied or some bullshit like that.

Not that I don't have faith mangafan, but Kishi has done this how many times before? I've lost count of the number of times he's false hyped Naruto only to have him fail. It was funny the first 3 times, but after the 100th time, it gets kinda old. I'll belive it when I see it.

I've been reading Naruto for a while now, I can semi-predict Kishi's style. Naruto will win, but he'll get beat up for 99% of the fight.

C'mon, Is a little diversity and a badass Naruto (character) fight so much to ask?

You'll see next week. If you really are a NarutoFan(and One Piece, and Bleach,etc) you must wait for the best of the series. Kishi knows he does and he'll show the best of Naruto next week. Mangahelpers confirmed this.

Yes, it's true. We all know that Naruto will be stronger and badass. It's a little diversity, like Gaara D. say.

Yes, Aldrich. I know Dai No Boken, and for this reason AL remembers me Vearn.

Trust me, I have a lot of patience. If I can sit through Skypiea, DBGT and the flashback fest that is the Rescue Sasuke arc, I'll live through this.

Believe or not while I'm still pissed at Kishi, I'm eagerly awaiting to see what he'll do next chapter. So, Kishi still has my full attention. But he better deliver.

Just because it says the results of the training doesn't mean that it'll show Naruto's best. The moment was already killed with this chapter.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

True, but when it says the results, this mean the true power of RasenShuriken and other things.

Gaara D., you say that you don't read yet most of the second part. Then, when you buy the volumes, you'll have big surprises

Yeah, Skypiea sucks me a lot. This is a bad arc which during +50 chapters.

Skypiea is my favorite arc in the damn series.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    The moment was already killed with this chapter.
    Pretty much. It's amazing how badly Kishimoto screwed it up.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Skypiea is my favorite arc in the damn series.
    Yeah. I can't see that why everybody hate it.

You know these few chapters at the end of W7 of buttnaked track and field and testicules squeezing while Oda just teased us with the Ace/Blackbeard battle? That's how Skypiea felt for me after we saw two new Shichibukais and Sengoku. Except instead of two weeks it lasted two damn years.

Speaking of Skypiea, notice how Oda ripped off Kishimoto here? The giant snake in the forest who swallows the hero, the dumb scat lines...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Pretty much. It's amazing how badly Kishimoto screwed it up.
    If he was waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan1 View Post

And like Gaara D. Lucci and Geg, I say Naruto and One Piece are equal(These two are the best shonen series with Bleach). They have their good and bad moments like all the series, but what is important is the set. Bleach is a very good serie too, but not at the same level.

I have a question to ask:

What jutsu Jiraya taught to Naruto? Remember when he says to him: don't use that jutsu!

Boof! What a brick! Thanks for reading it!

yeah three are right, but i like one piece a litte more than naruto and bleach quickly became one of my favroites too.

And did Jiriya said that to naruto?i know orochimaru said it to sasuke though

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Yeah he did. But it still makes one wonder what new stuff Naruto can do. He has not shown anything worth noting in part 2. Oodama ransengan is a dumb concept, and futon rasengan is seemingly useless - maybe until he completes it. Kishimoto just should not screw his main character up next chapter. And future chapters too.

If Kishi can make Naruto a badass, he'd gain like 20% of his fans back. Hell, he could probably gain a few fans from here (AP) if he did that.

The question is, will he ever do it? We shall see

Thread Information