Page 25 of 301 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

so Chiyo will sacrifice herslef for Garaa to live. oh well. no problem with me.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Originally posted by igalsfy@Jun 2 2005, 06:23 PM
    EDIT: are you talking about this one?

262: racing mind/feeling...!!
    door picture Kakashi
    hm? Am I always reading the same book? Well! unwavering nature.
    It was Chiyo-baa who used a jutsu to possess Gaara with "守鶴" (Shukaku?)wasn't it. Seeing Naruto desperate to save Gaara, Chiyo-baa looks like she decided something. The possibility of youth, for the sake of the future, by sacrificing herself, I may be able to save Gaara? She is thinking.
    Next week, finally it looks like it will be Team Kakashi and Team Gai vs Akatsuki (Sasori and Deidara).
    Looking forward to Chiyo-baa and Sasori's meeting.
    [snapback]61078[/snapback]
    That's the one
    It seems that it doesn't reveal much info though and a large portion of it is the providers' own commentary

Originally posted by darktravis@Jun 2 2005, 02:55 PM
    That's the one
    It seems that it doesn't reveal much info though and a large portion of it is the providers' own commentary
    [snapback]61158[/snapback]
    sure. i feel the same, but at least we know that chiyo will kinda try to save gaara, which is better than nothing.

wait, no, it's not

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

well...come to think of it...noone dies in naruto cept the villians. which is pretty sad...true true...someone muz die a hero's death
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

well chapter 262 doesnt' brign anything new. the teams meet thouhgh so i expect some ass kicking in the enxt chapter.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Brave Warrior, Captain Usopp

Originally posted by thelousy@Jun 2 2005, 10:02 AM
    well...come to think of it...noone dies in naruto cept the villians. which is pretty sad...true true...someone muz die a hero's death
    [snapback]61206[/snapback]
    Wouldn't you consider Sarutobi's death a hero's death? He died to save the entire village.

Personally, I think Gaara is dead here. That's the way I interpereted 261, at least.

Originally posted by Majek@Jun 2 2005, 05:22 PM
    well chapter 262 doesnt' brign anything new. the teams meet thouhgh so i expect some ass kicking in the enxt chapter.
    [snapback]61214[/snapback]
    nothing new?

Chiyo: I was the one who sealed Shukaku within Gaara.
    and she's STILL ALIVE!!!

so, what about yondaime? :o

Originally posted by igalsfy@Jun 2 2005, 06:58 PM
    and she's STILL ALIVE!!!

[snapback]61275[/snapback]
    that's not that important :P :D

and it's not like there's only one way to seal a monster. i don't think SHukaku is sealed the same way as the Kyubi.

Originally posted by Majek+Jun 2 2005, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majek &#064; Jun 2 2005, 07:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-igalsfy@Jun 2 2005, 06:58 PM
    and she&#39;s STILL ALIVE&#33;&#33;&#33;

[snapback]61275[/snapback]
    that&#39;s not that important :P :D

and it&#39;s not like there&#39;s only one way to seal a monster. i don&#39;t think SHukaku is sealed the same way as the Kyubi.
    [snapback]61276[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    yeah, i already thought the same, but i also thought that it was how kishimoto wanted us to think so... :P

also i think this door needs to be broken by kakashi&#39;s new jutsu&#33;

Right Click

I WANT KISAME TO FIGHT AGAIN&#33; HIS FIGHT WITH GAI WAS TOO SHORT&#33;&#33;&#33;

i can&#39;t wait to find out how they&#39;ll break the barrier and what they&#39;ll do when they get inside...

Just one thing.

The Akatsuki are freaking morons for only leaving two people at this occurence of utmost importance. Two people who, might I add, are most likely about to severely get their asses kicked.

... Not that I&#39;m not looking forward to it. And who knows, Kishimoto might actually employ *gasp* a plot twist.

Either way, I foresee fighting, and thus it is good.

Leaving only two people there? Those are the only two that are ACTUALLY there&#33; Granted, at least 3 other Akatsuki are in the area, but two are not at max potential and one seems to be more of a scout and investigator.

In any case, I personally don&#39;t think it will be that easy. Deidara has already shown a bit of what he can do, and Sasori seems to be rather formitable. Of course, we have eight ninja, seven of which have proven to be strong in some fashion and one old lady. If this is a battle, and they do win, we may see some real, honest to god TEAMWORK in this battle.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

i think the phant guy will come back though. he&#39;s juz ate up the "sacrifices"

Leaving only two people there? Those are the only two that are ACTUALLY there&#33;
    Yeah... That&#39;s what I just said. I&#39;m sorry, I fail to see what exactly you seem to be disagreeing with...

I&#39;m not too worried about them beating them, because I have no doubts Kishimoto will find some way to have the good guys work at least one of the Akatsuki down. I actually think something might occur between Sasori and Chiyo, so I think his position is still a tad unclear.

Though, I&#39;m wondering about the plant guy myself, too. If he returns, they&#39;re pretty much screwed.

it&#39;s fun:

Originally posted by crazymoronx
    Here&#39;s my prediction for the chapter:

Page 1
    Lee: let me punch it&#33; *SLAM*
    *excessive frames of Lee punching the boulder*
    Page 5
    Neji: Wait, let me try my 64 strikes&#33; *more excessive frames*
    Page 10
    Naruto: Ok, stand back, watch the master... *RASENGAN&#33;..... nothing*
    *few more frames of rasengan*
    NEXT TIME: KAKASHI AND GAI GET SERIOUS&#33;

Hehehehehehe.
    I think we&#39;ll see the Oodama Rasengan again.

arent the oepning and ending singles supposed to come out today?

is it? i&#39;ve no idea but i do not think that they would have this chapter based on mindless bashing on the wall. Hey&#33; kakashi does know his stuff about sealed doors.

Originally posted by Mennen728@Jun 8 2005, 10:04 AM
    arent the oepning and ending singles supposed to come out today?
    [snapback]65914[/snapback]
    Oh yeah they are, I completely forgot. But then again, I&#39;m not a fan of the new opening and ending.

ish the new opening and ending the one on the current anime series? if it is...i say its not really comparable with the other singles

Thread Information