Page 249 of 301 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

You know, those little preview things at the end of each chapter generally aren't true.

Damn. This chapter sounds like an absolute embarassment.

Yeah, Kishimoto seems to be stumbling with this whole "plot" thing. It seems that Akatsuki are just fodder to take up time until we reach the inevitable Saucekay/Orochimaru confict. Honestly, I can't see any way Kishimoto can resolve that conflict without it coming out totally crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    You know, those little preview things at the end of each chapter generally aren't true.
    I think they're actually written in by Jump editors. I'm pretty sure they're never in volume releases.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Cap'n Cater has reason. When the chapter releases in Shonen Jump, the editors writes at the end of this chapter what happens in the next, but when they publish the volume they do not put it because they do not want to bother the fans.

So we can be calm, because the next chapter will show us the best of Naruto

Why do you believe that the following chapter will have colorspread? It's obvious.

For example: At the end of the chapter 336, there is it: Next chapter: Shikamaru's Abilities! The reinforcements! And what happens in the chapter 337? You know it, guys
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 1st, 2007 at 03:32 PM.

I'm also pretty sure they aren't necessarily "summaries" of what will happen either. Just kind of general predictions of what may/may not be the result.

Stuff to get readers excited about buying the next issue.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Mangafan1, you do know that manga-ka are generally about 3 weeks ahead of the publication right?

The thing is, that would tell of the colorspread. While the hints do come from the next chapter ahead, they tend to stretch out these descriptions to lure in fans.
    Last edited by Le Lawliet; February 1st, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Ughhh! After that
    Spoiler:
    Noitora
    picture, I am soo pumped to read the next chapter and to see Chad's
    Spoiler:
    new arm
    in action! Plus,
    Spoiler:
    Noitora's
    zanpankto looks very interesting! Pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Ughhh! After that
    Spoiler:
    Noitora
    Spoiler:
    new arm
    in action! Plus,
    Spoiler:
    Noitora's

Uh, wrong thread.

Please during the Sasori fight the end of chapter summary always said "ZOMG IS THIS THE END OF THE FIGHT?!" only for Sasori to pull out another BS transformation.

So don't take those summaries seriously.

$5 says Naruto gets his ass kicked the entire chapter next week. Then he says a speech while still getting his ass kicked. Then at the very tail end of the fight, he steals a victory with one attack due to "job aura." instead of actually being superior to his opponent.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Ughhh! After that
    Spoiler:
    Noitora
    Spoiler:
    new arm
    in action! Plus,
    Spoiler:
    Noitora's
    Um, sorry about that. i must have, um, posted in the wrong spot.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    $5 says Naruto gets his ass kicked the entire chapter next week. Then he says a speech while still getting his ass kicked. Then at the very tail end of the fight, he steals a victory with one attack due to "job aura." instead of actually being superior to his opponent.
    Nah, Kakuzu will probably just get torn apart by this new rasengan. Any jobbing will occur before it gets there.

Also, which fights did Naruto use "jobber aura?" Naruto's wins seems pretty legit to me. Kishimoto even spells these things out before the fights. Naruto has "high stamina," "high chakra," and "the kyuubi."

Really though, this is probably just a stall chapter since, it would be "unrealistic" for this guy to be beaten by Naruto in one chapter. If it wasn't this result, then it would be Naruto OHKOing an Akatsuki right from the get go. More people would complain about that....

It helps when you don't wait for it week to week.
    Last edited by onemoment; February 1st, 2007 at 07:17 PM.

I LOL'd because this just proves how right I was about Naruto being a poorly written series.

As I've said many times I've seen Naruto fanfic writers do it better and this just REALLY proved my point.

Naruto is equal to One Piece? Doesn't look that way NOW does it!

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo to the new chapter booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . At least don't let Naruto be saved by Yamato and Kakashi, let him save himself in some goofy fashion or cool fashion at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

you know what sucks

no matter how this fight ends I feel that it will be dissapointing now

and anyone else notice how this manga keeps switching its style

like most times its Ninja stuff like sneak attacks and 1hits and strategy but then other times its like Western Stand-Offs 2 fighters waiting to draw

(like I'd love for all 5 of them to jump Kaz right now because that'd be realistic for an S rank criminal)

This chapter is remarkably frustating (last chapter Yamato said we'll see a new Naruto, but guess what this chapter it's the same old stupid Naruto again)

And why does Naruto have to think of Sasuke (can't he be like the younger Naruto where his goal was to be the Hokage and make everyone notice him)

I hope at least this fight doesn't go on and on and on like the Puppets Show did

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo to the new chapter booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . At least don't let Naruto be saved by Yamato and Kakashi, let him save himself in some goofy fashion or cool fashion at least.
    One problem I have with this logic is that, even Kakashi couldn't fight Kakuzu on his own. Whenever Kakuzu catches you like that, you're stuck.

Wow. Thunder came and went with this chapter. Sasuke returned the emo.

Is Sasuke really there or is it just in Naruto's head?

Also, is it so much to ask for Naruto to kick ass and look cool while doing it? He doesn't have to own Kakuzu, just kick some ass and not look like an idiot.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    One problem I have with this logic is that, even Kakashi couldn't fight Kakuzu on his own. Whenever Kakuzu catches you like that, you're stuck.
    Yea but as the alleged person that will surpass the fourth...at least make him fart again or something stupid to help him escape. But oh well, it is Kakuzu. Iono why Naruto wants to go alone though especially if he may not be able to handle him. *watch the side no one has never seen of naruto is him controlling the kyuubi chakra power without going nine tail*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Thread Information