Page 247 of 301 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

This is the first time since I started reading/watching Naruto that I've really seen why other anime/manga fans don't like the series. This is the first time I've really had to just sit back and say "What the fuck?".

On another note, the last episode of Naruto ZOMG
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5hMlNrxnA

Based on the comments I'm reading, it seems Naruto (series) is good only when Naruto himself is not around.

Amusing.

Naruto the manga is an horrible nightmarish version of One Piece where all the wacky humour and adventure would have been replaced by angst and stalling filler chapters and where Usopp would be the main character whose only purpose is to rescue Zoro stripped from the few funny aspects of his personality.

Excruciating.

bah at least the anime is gonna be good again on 2/15 and we all know the anime is and has always been way better than the manga.

I just want Kishimoto to grow out of this stupid pattern of 'Mess up first, then show good skills.' Honestly, it's a little tiring. I guess there's no use crying over spilt milk, but he should step up and do some good stuff. I mean, since part two started, Naruto has not done anyting worth noting. Who cares about Oodama rasengan? Show some better jutsu!

Does Kishi hate the fans or something?

I know the man is capable of some good shit, watching Part 1 all day yesterday proved that to me. But for some reason, he had momentum going, and just fucking threw it away. Why a guy who has an obvious talent would do something like that, I don't know.

Damnit Kishi c'mon, you say Oda is your role model, then take some notes from him, get some tips. Nothing wrong with asking for a bit of help.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

It wasnt bad as I thought it was. But looking at the chapter, doesnt it seem like the 5 of them together would own Kakuzu? Kakashi and yamato just rocked him easily. Particular, Yamato, damn lol

The last line was, well you still didnt see the jutsu yet. Than Kakashi said, well i guess its decided than. lol. Why are they acting so wacky? It seems weird.

This was suppose to be a comedy chapter, but he kind of failed to pull it off. Though, Kakashi and Yamato were funny at the end. It is just funny how Kakashi personality changed when back up arrived. He is not worried at all now. He acting like a teenager with his buddy tenzou.
    yeah im here

That was pretty lame, but 310 was still worse. x(

310 was worse than this? I don't know how that's possible. I'm a Naruto fan and this is easily the worst chapter in all of manga history. Gaara wipes his ass with this chapter

310 was the one where Naruto was on ground weeping like a small child becuase he couldn't bring back saucy... again. Though with a foolproof plan like 'rush in blindly and talk to him' I was also very suprised!!

I also forgot to add that it was also the same chapter where Sai spends 6 pages drawing a picture depicting how great friendz he is with everyone
    Last edited by taboo; February 1st, 2007 at 11:18 AM.

At least some story progressed in 310, this chapter felt like an episode of Punk'd.

Atleast the art was good, but that's all I'll give Kishi.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 1st, 2007 at 11:42 AM.

Some readers were complaining about the futon:rasengan seemingly just being a powered up rasengan. meaning a powered up version of a move that was already nearly unblockable.

That's already quite boring.

Furthermore the flaw of rasengan is that it's hard to hit the target and naruto should have concentrated on tactics to ensure the hit (which he partly did with the improved use of the bunshins) but it's obviously even harder to hit with that new jutsu which at the same time isn't even necessary to kill.

->kakuzu would have been dead by now if naruto had used the normal rasengan.

"Naruto: What are you trying to say! It’s awesome if I can hit them!!" O_o
    Last edited by Elric; February 1st, 2007 at 11:31 AM.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    This was suppose to be a comedy chapter, but he kind of failed to pull it off. Though, Kakashi and Yamato were funny at the end. It is just funny how Kakashi personality changed when back up arrived. He is not worried at all now. He acting like a teenager with his buddy tenzou.
    I don't really see how this was supposed to be comedy. The main thing this chapter showed is that the Rasenshuriken is basically a powered-up Rasengan that can't be thrown and disappears a few seconds after being formed.

Hilarious!

I also think 310 was far worse than that with the great cry fest and Sasuke just posing and disappearing, at least now there's always next week. And I don't see either how this chapter was supposed to be funny, unintentionally maybe.

Well, at least, this chapter is not so bad. The best of this chapter is another demostration of the Kakuzu's power(Futon jutsu and Katon jutsu at the same time) and the reflections of Naruto to grow.

The jutsu failed because it's incomplete and only lasts a few seconds.

But don't worry guys, because next chapter is:

341 The results of the training! The growth of Naruto!
    Last edited by mangafan1; February 10th, 2007 at 04:28 PM.

ok i have looked at this board for a long-time, but i have to ask where does all this hate for naruto come from? I man he does lose a few important and big battles, and fucks up alot but still.

Especially you aldrich lol

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

There's always the chance that the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, when actually used, will blow us all away.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    There's always the chance that the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, when actually used, will blow us all away.
    Of Course he will, he's naruto.lol so i dont see why people are complaining

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Well, me personally, I never got off the train, I just yelled at the conductor.

As for why most people here hate Naruto, read the last two chapters. In a nutshell, Kishi makes Naruto look like he's really about to blossom. He charges his new jutsu for 2 chapters while Yamato sits there and brags about how new Naruto is. Then when it's time to deliver, Naruto fucks up and everybody goes "thats our Naruto" and Kakashi then proceeds to save Naruto's ass. It's just like Punk'd.

At what point was it cool to make us wait 3 chapters for Naruto to mess up yet again?

the last thing i found funny in naruto is when lee asked neiji to jump on his back, just like kakashi and gai. that was a loooong time ago. and that was 10 times less funny than luffy asking if brooke can take a dump.

Thread Information