Page 246 of 301 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah the ramen shop was probably one of the worst things I ever read and I almost threw up and quit there

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Well, I think the last technically funny thing was Hidan's face fault when Kakuzu called him stupid at the beginning of the fight. And if you don't count that, then when Naruto thought that Kakashi was being all gay on him.

Terrible trainwreck of a spoiler has been confirmed. For those who missed it, here's a small summary:

Naruto: I'MMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA

Naruto: IMMA FIRIN MA... oh snap mah laza disappeared lolz silly me

All: AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW THAT'S OUR NAROODOW

Naruto: :p

Kakuzu: TENTACLE RAPE NO JUTSU

Naruto: aaaaawwww nawwwwww

Kakashi: CAPTAIN PLOTHOLE TO THE RESCUE!!! CHIDORI!!!!

Fat tub of shit who happens to be one of the most worthless characters in the whole manga: Wow, you suck Naruto.

Naruto: NO U

*totally out of place comic relief ends here*

Vain bitch who happens to be another one of the most worthless characters in the manga: Hey Naruto sucks so let's all gang up on Sonic the hedgehog's ass.

Naruto: I'll handle him Kakashi sensei trust me like you did during our training!!!!

Kakashi: No. You suck.

Naruto: but... but... *cries*

Yamato: No seriously Kakashi, he's a whole different person now. He'll show it in the next issue of Jump, I swear. Actually I think... At least I hope so.

Kakashi: Oh ok.

10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Terrible trainwreck of a spoiler has been confirmed. For those who missed it, here's a small summary:

Naruto: I'MMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA

Naruto: IMMA FIRIN MA... oh snap mah laza disappeared lolz silly me

All: AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW THAT'S OUR NAROODOW

Naruto: :p

Kakuzu: TENTACLE RAPE NO JUTSU

Naruto: aaaaawwww nawwwwww

Kakashi: CAPTAIN PLOTHOLE TO THE RESCUE!!! CHIDORI!!!!

Fat tub of shit who happens to be one of the most worthless characters in the whole manga: Wow, you suck Naruto.

Naruto: NO U

*totally out of place comic relief ends here*

Vain bitch who happens to be another one of the most worthless characters in the manga: Hey Naruto sucks so let's all gang up on Sonic the hedgehog's ass.

Naruto: I'll handle him Kakashi sensei trust me like you did during our training!!!!

Kakashi: No. You suck.

Naruto: but... but... *cries*

Yamato: No seriously Kakashi, he's a whole different person now. He'll show it in the next issue of Jump, I swear. Actually I think... At least I hope so.

Kakashi: Oh ok.

10/10
    I wish Aldrich wrote Naruto. It'd be funnier that way. Oh well, a couple of chapter spree isn't too bad.

It was good while it lasted. Way to totally gain my faith and then destroy it in the span of a week Kishi.

Honestly, sometimes I think he does this shit just to piss off the fans. How can the man who wrote Part 1 of Naruto do something this stupid?

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I just cannot see the point of what Kishi did. If Naruto does manage to hit Kakuzu next chapter, this chapter ruined any cool factor for me. He should've had Naruto zipping across the panels, amazing the readers this chapter.

Not, OMG NARUTOS STILL THE SAME OLD GUY BUT HE CAN USE TEH WIND NOW. God. And the thing is, I'll still keep reading Naruto, but I'll complain about it.

God, we've had a long string of great chapters ever since this fight started. And now, right at the climax, we get this.

Why?

Why?

Why does Kishi always write his other characters well but not Naruto? There has to be a purpose for fucking over the main character time and time again.
    It's a shame that you can't even trust a guy with his own work.

I'm starting to really see why people hate the Naruto series. F it, I still have my Part 1 DVD's I can still enjoy.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 31st, 2007 at 09:42 PM.

Off to read some Brook goodness to clean up my poor eyes.

Even when Naruto defeats Kakuzu (we know he will eventually), it's not going to be the same after this chapter. The fact that he had to get saved by Kakashi and Yamato and given a second chance completely ruins what should have been a perfect victory for Naruto.

Kakashi: "Yup, the unpredictable ninja did it again"

Yamato:"Yeah... you haven't seen it yet right -
    that Naruto is a completely different individual than before"

I'm honestly still awestruck by how bad these two lines are. That's mind blowing. Kishimoto really surpassed himself here.

How can a mangaka be this stupid? I can write this chapter better than that, and I suck completely at storytelling. A blind retarded handicapped turtle with ADD could've written something better than that.

How hard can it be to have Naruto show off some cool techniques without making him look stupid? Honestly, that's inexcusable.

Not even 3 consecutive arcs as good as Water7/El and Arabasta combined can't make me forget this. Awful writing at it's best.

Aldrich summed it up best, Kishi surpassed himself.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 31st, 2007 at 10:40 PM.

Awful writing at its best.
    lol .

man, this chapter is awful. and i can't stand any picture of sasuke anymore.

i'll act as if this chapter never happened. maybe kishi spent the weekend with a hot babe and he actually forgot to make a plot for this week jump issue.
    Last edited by igalsfy; February 1st, 2007 at 03:46 AM.

The worst thing of the chapter was Sasuke appearing in the last page. The mark of Naruto failure!

Seeing the raw makes it even worse :( Naruto was just going to die at the hands of kakuzu, his "I have to do it on my own" is nothing more than big talk now. And Yamato and Kakashi, driving Kakuzu away like that and sending Naruto in again cheapens Kakuzu much too much. Kakuzu has been downgraded to a mere sparing partner for chunins.

...he looks very cool though :)
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

I stopped reading Naruto when he went 4 tails to fight Orochimaru. It pissed me off that Kishimoto kept making Naruto use to Kyubi, instead of showing his real skills ( 2.5 years of training and I still saw no result). Now I hear 'Naruto is fighting by himself, without kyubi, without help' and I am pleased, thinking 'Finally!' andnow we get THIS CRAP!!! Kishimoto is smoking something and not the good kind. I never expetected his new jutsu to hit b'cos it would end the fight too quickly, but THIS! I am really disappointed. Then there's the 'That's our naruto' line which I imagine that guy from I love Lucy saying. I know what Kishimoto's trying to do, but he did not need to make Naruto look like a fool who needed to be saved. And why the hell did he show that bastard Sasuke? Truly disappointing.

So far, Future Sasuke hasn't been all that impressive, really. Plus, when he looked at Sai, he casted Genjutsu, showing he becoming just a weaker Itachi.

Sasuke gives his young tender ass to some fucked up child molesting necrophile, takes roids, and crossdresses as a buttpirate. And he's supposed to be Kishimoto's favorite character.

The man has lost the plot. Quite litterally.

You know, with next week being a Naruto cover, I think maybe Kishimoto wanted to hold off until then to do something to Kakuzu. But still...this was a disgrace. Heck, he even just used it like a normal Rasengan and it did zip and they still trust him!? Heh...if Kishimoto wrote for Naruto like he did for the "less important characters" (see Shika owning Hidan), maybe he wouldn't be so hopeless.

Thread Information