Page 245 of 301 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Naruto failing at first is not an issue at first. In most fights, people fail and counter each other.

If this is true, I dont like the script. Kakashi and Yamato are being stupid. Naruto is being stupid. There is no point in just having naruto fight alone after he messed up. They just need to kill this guy and get it over with. And Yamato saying the same thing again, is just like BLAH.

INo is the voice of reason and I thought Kakashi was drained. How is he doing another Chidori? And why couldnt he use that to get himself out of the tentalcles? This seems fake or just flawed. I dont mind Naruto failing, he will overcome it like he always does.
    yeah im here

I am disapointed in the spoiler. God I hope its fake, even though it sounds real =/

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Naruto's new killer ability is revealed to be a fart

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

well, that is a wind jutsu. ;)

I think Kishie if this spoiler is true, wants his main character not to be loot. He likes the clumsy, make a mistake main character. Which is fine by me, Main characters dont need to be powerhouses. Naruto would get there one day, but he is what he is.
    yeah im here

It's not that I don't think that he should automatically be a badass, but he should develop from a loser to a better person than just interactions with other people. Having him clumsy forever would just screw Konoha when inevitably becomes Hokage.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    It's not that I don't think that he should automatically be a badass, but he should develop from a loser to a better person than just interactions with other people. Having him clumsy forever would just screw Konoha when inevitably becomes Hokage.
    You mean IF he does... Apparently a lot of fans think Naruto will be offered the position and refuse it and he'll go off and be a hermit like Jiraiya. Because he believes he already has what he wants so he doesn't need the Hokage title anymore.

well according to pocketmo, the translation is a lil different. The reason why his wind shurkin fell out because he can only hold it for a set time.
    yeah im here

It's not about the badass/loser stuff as apparently he's going to keep on fighting alone and will eventually use his new jutsu properly. It's just that the chapter is worthless. It ends exactly like chapter 338, with Yamato repeating his line, taking away all the buildup. It's just staaaallllllllliiiiiiiiiinggggggg. Get to the point already Kishimoto you uninspired twonk.

Naruto just needs to slash him in half and learn who the king is already.

Chaba

Does the Jutsu remind anyone of distructo disc ?

crazy how kishi is boring when naruto is around. i thought he went back on the good stuff.

bah, let's hope the spoiler is fake.

The fact that we haven't gotten another spoiler since that one disturbs me. Though it's still never been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    you actually believed that a fighting game would have only 4 playable characters.........0.o
    Street Fighter only had two, sir.

Same here Geg. What's more disturbing is that, it seems like something Kishi would do. False hyping Naruto again.

A better way to make Naruto seem like a powerful idiot would be to let the jutsu miss, but do huge collateral damage to the surrounding area.

The bystanders could comment on his awesome power while joking about Naruto's bad aim at the same time. It'd be a win win situation.

On the other hand, Kishi didn't use the "main hero comes from training in at the last moment and owns the villian" cliche.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 31st, 2007 at 02:34 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

If that spoiler is true 'naruto' has become a parody of the genre imo.

...hmmm, dbz was already very stupid sometimes though.

Not to think of some of the horrible fooleries that happened in the dbgt anime.

ok, shonen can't be parodied anymore^^
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

You know, nothing funny has happened in Naruto for a while now. No jokes, gags, face faults. Nothing. I wonder if Naruto will break the silence?

On the other hand, Kishi didn't use the "main hero comes from training in at the last moment and owns the villian" cliche.
    Naruto owning a villian would be something new actually. :X

You know, nothing funny has happened in Naruto for a while now. No jokes, gags, face faults. Nothing. I wonder if Naruto will break the silence?
    Well, we just had someone die, so this arc is pretty serious. It would be rather out of place if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Your right Impel Down thats why i like the preskip more because it has more humor the Timeskip has a few Funny things like when Sai call Sakura a Hag, when Kakuzu said that his more powerful than Hidan,anything with Tobi,The Ramen shop,Naruto did a few Face Faults in his trainning. The only thing that the Naruto Timeskip needs to impove is the Humor
    Last edited by HEATXZ; January 31st, 2007 at 05:14 PM.

I've thought some of the Hidan/Kakuzu interaction has been kind of funny, mainly through Hidan's stupidity.

Just for reference, the filler ramen guys in the manga were not funny.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Thread Information