Page 243 of 301 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Yeah watching blobs of jello fighting each other is pretty unique alright

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Seriously, if the animation wasn't bad, then One Piece art in quite a few episodes would be decent.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

I didn't know the Third vs Orochimaru was the best fight in the series, first time I read it online I skipped that part as I had no interest in seeing old wart and pedosnake go at it. Maybe I should give it another try.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I didn't know the Third vs Orochimaru was the best fight in the series, first time I read it online I skipped that part as I had no interest in seeing old wart and pedosnake go at it. Maybe I should give it another try.
    It's just my opinion, but I pretty much loved the whole thing all the way through.

Though I hated to see Sarutobi die... and later on I was annoyed that his seal on Orochimaru's arms was written off like it was nothing.

I really want to see Monkey King Enma used again...

Yeah, the arm thing didn't make a lot of sense to me. If Sarutobi sealed the arms of his soul, then Oro transported his soul to another body, why did the arms of that body work? Did he mix his soul with the host's to make the arms work or something?

That's what I'd assume. I'm interested in seeing Enma again, but who would summon him, the only person I can think of is Asuma, or maybe another Sarutobi.

Maybe Konohamaru someday~

The problem I saw in the episode with the Hokage fight is that they had to reduce the quality of the drawings to make everything flow better. It flowed smoothly, but the characters looked off model.

Oh, and I would love to see someone gain Enma...heck, maybe if Konohamaru summons him, he could become a Chuunin...then Naruto would fall behind another character in ranks :p (then again, with recent events, ranks don't seem to matter anymore)

Yeah, it's been pretty clear for a while now that ranks don't matter anymore.

Even so, I hope Naruto gets promoted to Chuunin for creating his own jutsu. Screw the exam.

Well, Sasuke was considered Chuunin level because of Chidori, so why not the same for Naruto? He and Sakura are like A-S rank ninjas anyway.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0701/game070127c.shtml

this game is actually looking better and better

Oh, good. The first preview made it look like there were only 4 chars. (Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Deidara)

you actually believed that a fighting game would have only 4 playable characters.........0.o

Well, that's what they showed in the first commercial I saw. Does it at least have Sasori?

Damn it No sai :( i was hope to play as him, and i wished this one went further in the series.

and Impel the one from before was for the playstaion naruto, this one is the Wii/gamecubre version. they are to totally diffrent games

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

Ohhhhh. Well, of course Wii is better. I mean, even the Wii Bleach had Grimmjow, Ulloquia AND Aurto Plaedo.

we dont know which will be better till they both get released, but since i played all for on the game cube and playstation 2, i have come up with my opionion.

Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has always beeen good for multiplayer matches, and doesnt have many moves

Narutimett Hero series has been an excellent 1 on 1 fighting game you can pull some nice combos, and very cinematic specials (as you seen)

it more a matter of prefence which one that you like there both awesome

Brawl friend code: 2406-4848-5800

If I can play as Gai and use Asakujaku, I'll probably find a way to import it.

I just hope the motion controls don't suck for it liek they apparently do for the Ippo game.

There have been like four different spoiler summaries already, but I'll just post this one since it's the only one that seems remotely plausible. Still possibly/probably fake, though.

Spoiler:
    ナルトの新技に驚く一同(特にカカシ、イノ、チョウジ)
    *Pretty much everybody is surprised by Naruto’s new technique (particularly Kakashi, Ino and Chouji)

カクズ当たればやばいが、弱点の火の属性で攻撃すれば問題ないと
    で火遁つかう
    ナルト炎に包まれる
    *Kakuzu thinks to himself that it would be really bad if he got hit by the attack but that if he attacks using the technique’s weakness, fire, that there should be no problem. Kakuzu then attacks using a katon technique and Naruto is enveloped in flames.

カカシがやばいと思い、助けに行こうとする。
    *Kakashi, thinking that this is bad, tries to go an rescue him.

しかし、ヤマトが止めに入り「まだ終わってません、しっかり見ていてください」と微笑む。
    *However, Yamato goes to stop him and smiles saying, “It’s not over yet. Please watch closely.”

火煙のなかからナルトが見える。
    *Out of the fire and smoke we see Naruto appear.

手裏剣を構えて盾みたいにしている
    *He’s positioned the Shuriken and is using it like a shield.

あと、手裏剣がクルクル回ってる。
    *The Shuriken is also spinning.

カクズ弱点のはずの火が何故効いていないのか驚く
    *Kakuzu is freaked thinking why his fire attack, which should have been the Shuriken’s weakness, didn’t work.

カカシ達も驚く
    *Kakashi and friends are also surprised.

と、ここでヤマトがネタバラシ
    *This is where Yamato reveals why the fire attack didn’t work.

簡単にいえばナルトのあの手裏剣は刃物の部分は風の属性で、
    真ん中の丸っこい部分は今までの無属性螺旋岩らしい
    その丸い部分と回転により、火を掻き消した?らしい
    (説明下手ですまん^^;、この辺は他のネタバレ氏にきいてくれ)
    *To put it simply, The blades of Naruto’s Shuriken are made of wind but the middle of the Shuriken is still the same old Rasengan without any sort of element added to it. Because of the spinning and the middle part of the technique he’s able to put out the fire (the writer of the spoiler then says that his/her explanation isn’t very good so hopefully ask one of the other spoiler writers for more detail)

カクズ
    自分の一匹を囮にしてその隙にナルトを捕らえると考える。
    Kakuzu then uses one of his mask things as a decoy so he can find an opening and get Naruto.

ヒダン火のやつを体からまた離す。
    *The fire mask separates from Kakuzu.

カカシがヤマトに対して援護しなくていいのかと聞くが
    *Kakashi asks Yamato if it’s really okay not to help Naruto, but…

カマトは、さっきのは悪魔で『防御』で今からが本当の『攻撃』で見せ場だみたいなことと言う。
    *Yamato says that before was just a “shield” and that now we’re about to see the “attack.”

ここで修業の時の回想その見せ場についての回想です。
    *We then see a flaskback of the training and the technique’s results.

回想終了
    *End of flashback.

ナルト「行くってばよ」と言いまた、クリリンみたいに掲る。
    Naruto: “I’m going for it.” *As he again raises his hand like Krillin.

また手裏剣が回転し始める。
    *The Shuriken starts to spin again.

おしまい
    *The end

携帯からなので疲れました^^;
    多少省略したところもあるますが、その辺は他のネタバレ氏に・・
    (Spoiler writer’s comment: I’m writing this from a cellphone so I’m tired…I abbreviated some things so hopefully some other spoiler person will fill in…)

Naruto's still chargin his lazer.

On one hand, Naruto using his new jutsu like a shield is quite clever and awesome. Seems as if he's really growing.

On the other hand, why is Kishi prolonging the battle? It's quite annoying.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Thread Information