Page 241 of 301 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

It's really kind of annoying. After the whole thing with Asuma and the "final victory" line, Hidan's still alive and yelling. If he comes back and starts fighting again, it would completely ruin that moment.

Did you think he would actually die? He is immortal, he had his head chopped off.

He is just going to be in pieces and underground forever. A fate much worse than death.

To be honest, that itachi flashback made me like him more. He had some issues with the clan, obviously. The scene when he is confronted about Shisu's death is one of my favorite because of the words he speak after he destroyed those 3 ninjas.

I still dont think he killed his clan. It doesnt make sense to me. Him and Kisame are the polite pair. I like them better than the rest. Hidan and KAzu were quite rude but they are funny. Kisame and Itachi talk polite to each other and to others.
    yeah im here

Itachi was a spy for Konoha all along and he killed the clan to make Akatsuki trust him... Well that's what the die hard Itachi fans want us to think.

New chapter's finally out; camshots again but still better quality than last week's.

Okay, now maybe Hidan's finally gone.

I thought that explosion would just blow Hidan to bits. How is he still intact?

Gotta love Hidan still talking shit while being reduced to a bodyless head. He's done for. One thing I wonder though, he can't die but does he rot? If yes, he'll be a talking skeleton in a few dozens year... OMG HIDAN IS BROOK AMIRITE???

As for Naruto, he doesn't do much. But at least he kinda looks badass. Hopefully next week he tears Knuckles the Echidna a new one.

Starting next episode we'll probably be seeing a long cover page ministory detailing Hidan's adventures as he's discovered by a family of moles and eventually works his way up to becoming a retail salesman in Malibu.

o wait

I hope Ino just comes out and says, "You know what, I actually have a really good jutsu that I never revealed until now" and she does something amazing and kills Kakuzu.

I hope Ino doesn't and stays in the background.

This thread is now officially beyond salvation.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

True, you just posted in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Starting next episode we'll probably be seeing a long cover page ministory detailing Hidan's adventures as he's discovered by a family of moles and eventually works his way up to becoming a retail salesman in Malibu.

o wait
    Only if Oda wrote Naruto would that happen. The best that he can have now is maybe to be dug up in the future by Shikamaru's descendant and be used as a soccer ball...or something.

So Naruto used two new jutsus so far.

He used the futon: Rasengan. It was a tornado type thing.

Now he is about to use Resanshuriken.
    yeah im here

Maybe he can do the huge kage bunshin thing, and then have all of them use the wind style rasengan.

You mean a super spam.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

The first of the behold-the-completely-new-naruto-chapters doesn't quite convince me.

As toad sage @mangahelpers put it:

I thought Yamato's remark that we were going to see an entirely new Naruto was going to more than the old Naruto with Kakashi thinking, "jeez, he's actually thinking this time." Not only that, but I really have to question what those clones learned by getting killed by walking up to Kakuzu-that walking up to Kakuzu is dangerous? I think Naruto-and everyone else with functioning eyes-could have learned that without using their clones to their "full potential."
    Exactly my thoughts. For example, naruto hurled an army of bunshins at kimimaro but all their gathered knowledge about beeing swiftly chopped to pieces gained him absolutely nothing^^

Well, i am saving my final judgement until after the next few chapters.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Well, that's because pre-time skip he was a retard. In Shippuden, he actually has an IQ above 26

Looks like Shikamaru was bumping (listening to) Jay z Dig a hole when coming up with this plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    The first of the behold-the-completely-new-naruto-chapters doesn't quite convince me.

As toad sage @mangahelpers put it:

Exactly my thoughts. For example, naruto hurled an army of bunshins at kimimaro but all their gathered knowledge about beeing swiftly chopped to pieces gained him absolutely nothing^^

Well, i am saving my final judgement until after the next few chapters.
    I don't see the problem with him suddenly figuring out he could use his clones to gather knowledge about his opponents. Remember Kakashi had to explain him in great details how his training would work, meaning Naruto had no idea he could use his kage bushin for something else than rushing towards his foes and beat the living shit out of them.

Before, he was just a brawler with no strategy other than overcoming his opponent with brute force. Now, he's apparently a calm and collected fighter who adapts his attacks to his opponent's style. It's honestly not that unbelievable for shonen standards, and certainly not something I'd complain about.

I mean Naruto fights like an idiot and uses the same old jutsus, people go "why doesn't he fight smarter and gets original in his attacks?". He changes for the better and now it's "why didn't he fight like that since the beginning? It makes no sense!!!!". Just enjoy the damn manga for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I don't see the problem with...
    I'm quite sure the xp of released/killed clones was meant to be automatically transfered so from the beginning of the manga naruto should have been able to at least subconsciously see through the moves of the opponents he attacked with clones.

I admit though that the intention itself to make use of that xp can make some difference.

He changes for the better and now it's "why didn't he fight like that since the beginning? It makes no sense!!!!".
    I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out what one regards as inconsistencies in writing.

Just enjoy the damn manga for what it is.
    I do and this is a thread to discuss that manga :)

edit: I'm a fan of hidan^^
    Last edited by Elric; January 27th, 2007 at 02:25 AM.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Thread Information