Page 240 of 301 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

The emphasis is on "in the last second".

I just find it funny people forgive Lucci for being a boring unoriginal walking cliché while bashing Itachi. They're exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephos View Post
    See, Luchi's a sociopathic ACTIVE killer.
    Is Itachi a sociopath?
    Well he fucking should have been. But his motivation seemed to be..."screw you dad!".
    Oh and he's just more Yaoi ass.
    I don't remember Lucci actively killing anyone. Maybe the flashback, but he killed noone in the present. Just like Itachi, kills only in flashbacks. You can't tell me that Lucci and Itachi aren't 99% the same. Give Itachi a nice suit, and you got Lucci

As for Yaoi, I stay away from that. It's not my thing

(BTW, I was not comparing Itachi to Lucci in order to make OP look bad, they just seem similar to me)

@Aldrich: Exactly. I guess cuz Lucci is a one arc villian, but who knows? Who am I kidding, it's a double standard.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; January 25th, 2007 at 02:10 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    The emphasis is on "in the last second".

I just find it funny people forgive Lucci for being a boring unoriginal walking cliché while bashing Itachi. They're exactly the same.
    My point was that we haven't reached Itachi's "last second" yet. I think I already predicted he'll say something like "I killed our clan because...... I love you" to Sasuke before dying.

I liked Lucci mostly for his style and way of fighting, but that's just me. I don't think they're exactly the same.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Kishimoto may have periods of complete suckage but I don't think he'll ever go that low.

Lucci and Itachi aren't exactly the same, but they're close enough. Their fighting style is different because they reflect their respective universe, Lucci is a more physical fighter while Itachi relies on magic. But personality, or more like lack of personality wise there's no big difference. Hell, they're even both yaoi fangirls bait as Zephos would put it.

I'm scared because that sounds like what will happen....

I seriously doubt we'll ever get a "I killed our clan because I loved you, Sasuke" moment from Itachi, but you'd be surprised at how many people think Itachi's actually a good guy.

Lucci wore a suit. That alone makes him cooler than Itachi.

I don't like Itachi because he seems like nothing more than a plot device so that Sasuke can have some reason to be all suicidal and angsty. Lucci's kill-em-all attitude wasn't much better, and I did find his last second flashback kind of lame, but at the very least... er, he had a cool design. Itachi's design is one of the most generic things I've ever seen.

I'm pretty damn sure Itachi is a villain.

I personally don't mind Itachi that much, I don't find him that cool or that awful as a character. He's just there to advance Sasuke's story as far as I see it.

Kisame on the other hand, is just badass. He's a goddam shark with a sword that takes away magic powers. Besides, I usually find physical brawlers to be more entertaining than those with illusionary or long distance fighting styles. Kisame is made of awesome (and cartilage I'm assuming).

Anyway, gonna go read the chapter now.
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

That's the main reason I like Lucci over Itachi. Lucci has a cool suit and a badass coat. Other than that, I rank them equally. They are nothing remarkable, but they ain't bad characters either.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by Rixile, Ketchup King View Post
    I personally don't mind Itachi that much, I don't find him that cool or that awful as a character. He's just there to advance Sasuke's story as far as I see it.
    He is a far more sophisticated character, don't you know the the dark history of uchiha-theory?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

Itachi is going to offer his body to the tengu king which will be the true final villain :)

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Raul101785
    man, this isn't a theory anymore, it's a fact! there are way too many clues for it to be otherwise. I say that this thread should be stickied (sp?). It has a LOT of merit to it, and was definatly an interesting read.
    See, that proves it.
    Last edited by Elric; January 25th, 2007 at 04:28 PM.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

Itachi wouldn't have an Italian accent though so he's still nowhere near Lucci...

Besides am I really the only one who was more concerned about Robin and the straw hats escaping Eines Lobby than bitching about Usopp or how lame CP9 is compared to all other villains in the series?

I mean going by that I loved the Eines Lobby arc. If the arc was lame it's because people kept obsessing over Usopp development or expecting CP9 to be more than cliche assassins.

As far as Itachi goes he's about as cliche as Lucci I will admit that.

Elric, you're kidding, right?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos View Post
    Itachi wouldn't have an Italian accent though so he's still nowhere near Lucci...

Besides am I really the only one who was more concerned about Robin and the straw hats escaping Eines Lobby than bitching about Usopp or how lame CP9 is compared to all other villains in the series?

I mean going by that I loved the Eines Lobby arc. If the arc was lame it's because people kept obsessing over Usopp development or expecting CP9 to be more than cliche assassins.
    Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion!

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Le Lawliet View Post
    Elric, you're kidding, right?
    I think he made that painfully obvious.

I THINKZ ITACHI IS L33T! HIS POWERFUL KICK AND HIS POWERFUL KICK FC PROVES IT ALL!11111

Anyway I don't mind itachi. Although I do l happen to like the effects of his 3rd ougi in NH2. Mostly because it's so slow afterwords and reminds me of dio's the world in jojo's bizarre adventure (just the effect in the game)

Though yeah itachi so so.

That fan art was fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

The saddest thing about Itachi is that he was always trying to get his parents to notice Sasuke instead of him. And Itachi/Sasuke's dad is fucking ugly. Seriously, it's like his lower lip has a huge tumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion! Naruto Discussion!
    Um I know that?

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for ranting.

I'll excuse you. These topics always intertwine with otehr subjects.

Hmm, I'll post what I know of the spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Naruto uses his kage bunshin to unseen levels. His new jutsu is a Futon: RasenShuriken, basically, it's a Rasengan shuriken. It resembles Krillin's destructo disc or the Shadow Shuriken technique Sasuke used on Zabuza. The two pictures released show Naruto with his new jutsu and a picture of Naruto's back and Yondaime's back intertwining, like Yondaime overlapping Naruto to show a resemblence - This is in Kakashi and Yamato's view. Shikamaru apparantly blew up Hidan, who is now still threatening to pass judgement on Shikamura.

Spoiler:
    Hidan is a persistant bastard, isn't he? If I was Shikamaru, I'd just slice up his brain by now

Thread Information