Page 24 of 301 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Gaara's alive. I have no evidence, but he is.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

Brave Warrior, Captain Usopp

It sucks that Gaara died. Especially in the way that he did. But not all great warriors can get a death on the battlefield, you know.

Did you even read the above posts?
    He's not dead....yet.

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

he might be dead i said, granny did say that the human sacrifices will die after extraction.
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

I also thought Chouji and Neji were dead way back when. And Gaara's a fan favourite, so I don't see him going down so soon.

In other words, I really enjoyed the latest chapter! The pacing has been horryfing as of late, and the way Kishimoto just jumped into the latest arc just pissed me off... But frankly, I thought this latest chapter was fantastic. Maybe it's because something actually happened for a change.

well, imagine Gaara surviving with NO shukaku...no sand pwnage...what can gaara do?

Maybe he could try actually being a ninja, instead of going all like ''Haha! Fear my obscenely powerful sand!! ... Uh... Um... I think I'll just stand here or something through the duration of the battle.''.

the only jutsu that i have seen that doesn't concern his shukaku is his forced sleep jutsu. Imagine against any shinobi "Fear my 1337 sleeping skills!"

I liked how that puppet guy got all solemn when he found out Granny was with them.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

he should...its his mother for crying out loud! if you know your mom wanna come for u , u would be shock eh? maybe he did his parents wrong in the past that's why he goes so solemn. Stay tuned for puppet guy conversion to the good side when his mama dies/sacrificed herself for him.

Chiyo is Sasori's grandmother.

I don't really know what to make of Gaara's current status. I mean, he probably is dead but this could also just be like the deal with Chouji and Neji. They came off as if they were dead, Chouji especially who said he was going to die, but it was all turned around in the end.

That's the thing. Gaara could turn out like Chouji or Neji, saved because Konoha was fortunate enough to have the most talented medical ninja return to the village not a week before, or he could turn out like Sandaime, dead because a jutsu guaranteed to kill the user actually did what it was said to do. Right now, we can't be too sure of either, although because of the rules of Shonen, I'm leaning more towards the first.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Personally, I wouldn't want to see Gaara die, especially after reading that speech he gave to Kankuro. It just shows how much he's changed since he first appeared.

agreed, gaara wouldn't die so easily. Btw Konoha's medic/doctors are only good at curing physical hurt but in the case of the shukaku...i dun think its possible.

hehehe the filler ep 137 isn't even that bad. and Sakura is a perv too :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

from the narutofan forums:

Originally posted by S.M.
    261: 一生の理由...!
    扉絵 我愛羅
    必要な人として、風影 として... オレを見つけた生命の新しい目的を... か。
    我愛羅にまだ良心がある。 サクラは彼女がそれらが壊す ナルト の助けを用いる入口のシールを、調査したことを言う!
    サソリは持つために缶を作るチヨバア及びつの開始の論争を缶詰にする。他の事を殺すためにリー ダーはデイダ ラを頼む。チヨバアは"汐留" および"亀鑓" を呼ぶ。
    次号、「最初行為」へ!!

261: (262???) The reason for existence...!
    Door picture Gaara
    As a person who is needed, as a Kagekaze... The new purpose of the life that I found...?
    There is still conscience in Gaara. Sakura breaks those over there Using Naruto's help she investigated the entrance's seals.
    Chiyo-baa makes a container to hold sarori and to contain/pack (wrap-up??) the beginning dispute/start of the conflict (maybe the reason why sasori left?)
    The leader asks Deidara to kill the others. Chiyo-ba calls "汐留"(Shiodome) and "亀鑓"(Kameyari? not sure).
    next time, [first conduct/deed]!!

This has some of the weirdest sentences I have ever seen. Not an easy translation so some of those things I am not 100% sure about (sorry).
    well, this chapter seems inter'sting, but where is the gai's team?

WOOOOO!
    More Deidara action!
    I wonder if her arm has recovered yet...

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Bzzzt!
    I'm sorry, but that would be a certain fake as it comes from an unreliable source and there is now a second summary that comes from the usual guy who gets the correct summaries

Originally posted by darktravis@Jun 2 2005, 10:12 AM
    Bzzzt!
    I'm sorry, but that would be a certain fake as it comes from an unreliable source and there is now a second summary that comes from the usual guy who gets the correct summaries
    [snapback]61075[/snapback]
    oh ok, i didn't like this one :lol:
    i'm not that much into the naruto spoilers, so i don't know which ones are the real ones.

EDIT: are you talking about this one?

262: racing mind/feeling...!!
    door picture Kakashi
    hm? Am I always reading the same book? Well! unwavering nature.
    It was Chiyo-baa who used a jutsu to possess Gaara with "守鶴" (Shukaku?)wasn't it. Seeing Naruto desperate to save Gaara, Chiyo-baa looks like she decided something. The possibility of youth, for the sake of the future, by sacrificing herself, I may be able to save Gaara? She is thinking.
    Next week, finally it looks like it will be Team Kakashi and Team Gai vs Akatsuki (Sasori and Deidara).
    Looking forward to Chiyo-baa and Sasori's meeting.

Personally, I hope gaara dies. Don't take this as an attack against naruto or gaara's character, because gaara is one of my favorites. ^^
    However, when a really awesome character dies unexpectedly (a la hughes in FMA), it adds a sense of depth that I believe naruto has been lacking. If a manga can't break the rules of shounen once in a while... then I don't believe it's worth reading.

Thread Information