Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

Meh I still say that Naruto will somehow be able to control the Kyuubi tails at some point and through that he'll gain the ability to use fire elemental attacks and thus we'll be seeing him do a lot of mixing wind and fire.

why fire, is it just because its red or is there some basis to that?

actually the last arc is IMO the only thing worth reading of part 2.

I agree, minus those training chapters where mostly nothing happens. Though personally I still prefer the Rescue Gaara arc to this one, but like I said, I probably read through that whole arc in the course of a few days.

Yeah that's a good arc. Even the Naruto training I found somehow enjoyable, and if you look closely Kishimoto's art actually improved around chapter 318/319, almost going back to the fantastic quality of the first 15 volumes.

I think he hit rock bottom during Sasuke's last appearance and can only climb up now. And this arc is definitly a good start.

Wow, I was under the immpression that the Gaara Arc was bad. Now, I really can't wait to watch it if people here liked it. Part 2 is gonna be 99% new to me, so I don't know what to expect.

Oh yeah, you better impress me in the next chapter Naruto, or else I will kill your creator. j/k

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

The most recent Rescue Sasuke arc was a total riot. It was almost hilarious.

Rescue Gaara had promise and was flying along evenly until it took a nosedive into a sewage treatment facility.

I liked how the characters I really wanted to see (Gai, Lee, etc.) were off fighting wacky doppelgangers while Sakura and Grandma play with muppets for 50 chapters.

Still, Gai opening the gates and beating the hell out of Kisame is still the best thing to happen since Part 2 started. I'll download whatever episode that's in just to see it.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Still, Tenten did practically nothing, even when she had the opportunity to. Also, notice how in the new chapter, Ino gives Sai a more proper name? Hmm? Remember what Sai called her? Hint hint, Kishi. Hint, hint.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Wow, I was under the immpression that the Gaara Arc was bad. Now, I really can't wait to watch it if people here liked it. Part 2 is gonna be 99% new to me, so I don't know what to expect.

Oh yeah, you better impress me in the next chapter Naruto, or else I will kill your creator. j/k
    Huh, I thought you would have read that. How much of Part 2 have you actually read?

The last 10 chaps or so. I usually take up one series a month then go back. I concentrate my attention on one series then I come back later. The last few months have been One Piece, so I'm going back to Naruto next month.

If you haven't already read it, you might as well go ahead and wait for the anime to show it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    If you haven't already read it, you might as well go ahead and wait for the anime to show it, then.
    Yep, that's the idea. I didn't plan it, but it's odd how it all worked out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Rescue Gaara had promise and was flying along evenly until it took a nosedive into a sewage treatment facility.

Still, Gai opening the gates and beating the hell out of Kisame is still the best thing to happen since Part 2 started. I'll download whatever episode that's in just to see it.
    I can't agree with this statement more. I loved the begining of part 2 up until sakura vs sasori.

Gai beating the crap out of kisame was awesome. The kakashi and naruto vs itachi was a fun fight too.

And now, overall I would say the shikamaru vs hidan is really worth reading. I hope he continues the pace.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

I think it all depends on next chapter, and if Naruto truly is a different person, I think I'll be interested in reading again, not that I dont download it anyway, just i'll be as interested in it as I am in OP/Bleach.

This chapter is all or nothing Kishi. I have some faith. Hell, I wouldnt mind if Naruto did some Super Saiyan thing where he becomes more serious, like the first time Goku went SS3.

YOU CAN DO IT NARUTO!

Heck if we actually see some REAL character development instead of all the characters staying pretty much the same even I'll be more enthused to read it. Not that I don't read it now but it'll definately bring my interest back in the series.

The one thing I never liked was that just when you thought Naruto characters got some development Kishimoto would backpedal and turn them back into the characters they were before the development happened.

and please don't bring up Usopp. I seriously never had an opinion either way about what he did and anyways that's a different issue. Naruto is supposed to be character driven not plot driven thus the development is necessary at least in my mind.

Heck that's what I hated about Hinata. I mean she got all that development during the chuunin exams and at the end of part one it's like all that development never happened. Yet people didn't seem to mind I guess though it did piss me off that they kept bashing Sakura despite the fact she got far more development than anyone in part one.

So yeah go Naruto! Let's see you bring the series back to the greatness it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    why fire, is it just because its red or is there some basis to that?

actually the last arc is IMO the only thing worth reading of part 2.
    Well I always assumed the Kyuubi to be a fire elemental Bijuu
    Last edited by Aethos; January 22nd, 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethos
    The one thing I never liked was that just when you thought Naruto characters got some development Kishimoto would backpedal and turn them back into the characters they were before the development happened.
    *opens mouth*

and please don't bring up Usopp.
    *closes mouth*

Heck that's what I hated about Hinata. I mean she got all that development during the chuunin exams and at the end of part one it's like all that development never happened. Yet people didn't seem to mind I guess though it did piss me off that they kept bashing Sakura despite the fact she got far more development than anyone in part one.
    Agreed, but I do think more Hinata action is coming up with the Team 8 arc. (Assuming there will be one. If there isn't that would just be stupid) Like someone else said earlier, there's not much to develop with Shino, so either Kiba or Hinata should be getting the huge Shikamaru-esque character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    *opens mouth*

*closes mouth*

Agreed, but I do think more Hinata action is coming up with the Team 8 arc. (Assuming there will be one. If there isn't that would just be stupid) Like someone else said earlier, there's not much to develop with Shino, so either Kiba or Hinata should be getting the huge Shikamaru-esque character development.
    XD

Yeah that's true but if we go by the first Sasuke retrivel arc it'll probably be Kiba... Shino and Hinata just don't seem to be as important as him for some odd reason. Maybe it's because he's in the same club as Neji, Gaara, and Tsunade.

I think it will be Hinata. She really has alot of room to grow, she should want to surpass Neji. Kiba's fighting is pretty lame to me imo. And if we get Hinata in the group 8 arc, we get Lee in the Team 10 arc.

^Agreed, Neji's probably been developed all he's gonna be, and Tenten? Forget about it.

I don't think there's going to be a full-fledged Team Gai arc though, since they already helped out during the Gaara arc. Having 3 arcs centered mostly around a single team is kind of stretching it.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Just as long as there's not another coloring book arc. If anybody's wondering, that is the one where Naruto and co. finally meet Sasuke in Part II.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Thread Information