Page 23 of 301 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Originally posted by thelousy@May 20 2005, 01:41 PM
    the anime rocked big time, most probably the filler is the "training" that jiraiya will do with naruto.
    [snapback]52373[/snapback]
    i'd like it but i don't think so. i think it'll just be a suckin' filler and that naruto'll go training with jiraya after this arc.

i thought that deidara was a girl but in the anime (s)he has a loud male voice

Originally posted by igalsfy+May 20 2005, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(igalsfy &#064; May 20 2005, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thelousy@May 20 2005, 01:41 PM
    the anime rocked big time, most probably the filler is the "training" that jiraiya will do with naruto.
    [snapback]52373[/snapback]
    i&#39;d like it but i don&#39;t think so. i think it&#39;ll just be a suckin&#39; filler and that naruto&#39;ll go training with jiraya after this arc.

i thought that deidara was a girl but in the anime (s)he has a loud male voice
    [snapback]52389[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    yes he&#39;s male, just like Haku ;)

and yes this filler that starts now is not about the training, but it&#39;s a filler how NAruto and Sakura go look ofr Sasuke or Oro or something like that. that&#39;s why they didn&#39;t show Sakura asking Tsunade for mentorship yet among other things.
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

But strangely,all the Akatsuki voices sound the same...maybe it&#39;s because theyr&#39;e using the special Kage Bunshin technique?
    Look at them...theyr&#39;e like a TV&#33;
    fzzz...fzzz...

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

wierd connection of arcs, i thought the filler was the training from the way they made jiraiya sound and the title of the filler arc. Its a S-Class mission for crying out loud&#33;u need a sannin&#33;
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

how about the new chapter of naruto? oodama rasengan&#33;&#33;&#33;
    R.I.P. (for now) KO-Scans

don&#39;t know if this has already been posted, but you&#39;ll find there the 4 first chapters of part 2 in full color(the next chapters will come too...):

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=35410

and it&#39;s really well done&#33; (i&#39;ve only checked chap 248)

Nice...very nice.
    Good to see a full coloured chapter once in a while&#33;

And so, in the anime, a new filler arc begins. Although this episode was more Ero Sennin absurdity once the leadup to the story of the filler arc finished, but there&#39;s also some semblance of an actual story here. We&#39;ll have to see how this goes, but I think it could be good. (Then again, I actually liked the Tea Country Race arc, so...)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

ep 136 was ok but i thought that the animation really sucks. i really wonder what will happen, it would be obvious if they met some oroshimaru&#39;s guys in a filler (i think)

having jiraiya in the team is cool, he&#39;s so fun and so strong...

fun and strong indeed&#33; more chance of erosenniness&#33; dun you juz wanna pull his cheeks when he go pervertness? :P

shit, 261 looks very interesting, but i don&#39;t understand a thing about what they can be talking about&#33;

looks like Gaara bit the dust . and i read is says that the human sacrifice dies when the demon is extracted. i&#39;m waiting for the whole translation though .
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

WHAT?
    MUST HAVE CHAPTER NOW&#33;
    Gaara...*cries*

well, from the looks of it. Chances of gaara actually surviving is actually very slim. From the closeness of chinese words to jap words, i somehow translated it that gaara lost all sense of touch and consciousness and fell on the floor. I think the akatsuki guy said its finished. And arrives the Gai team and the front door. Btw the 8th eye opened on the creature i think. So the 9th eye&#39;s naruto i guess. Somehow , granny reminscences the past when she sees naruto sleeping. No idea what it is. and yes, who ever gets the monster within extracted will die from what granny said.

the translation is finally out on the narutofan forums.

in fact, nothing happens in this chapter. of course gaara will die if you put the shukaku out of him, it&#39;s Naruto we&#39;re talking about, nothing else could happen.

well, at least the next chapter will be a big quarrel&#33;

I wonder if in the next chapter it&#39;s Team Gai VS all the Akatsuki.....

wow.... so in the end they weren&#39;t even fighting the real Itachi and Kisame -__-;
    Is what I recently read on a Naruto board. Why is there even a wow there. They should just make all the clones, doubles or pieces of wood in Naruto into Puddies. :lol:

*mutters something about a Troll in the NAruto thread, and then begins discussion*

Even without all of that exposition, looking at it I could tell Gaara was not in good shape. I mean, he falls limply to the ground and Akatsuki&#39;s Leader makes the comment about it being over.

Poor guy...

If we go by typical shonen rules, there should be a way to save him. However, it likely involves getting back Shukaku and putting it back into the body, something that probably WON&#39;T happen right away. Then again, Kishimoto may simply decide not to go back on this, and Gaara&#39;s gone for good, and NAruto&#39;s failed another important mission.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

Originally posted by Himizujin_Eternia@May 27 2005, 06:15 PM
    If we go by typical shonen rules, there should be a way to save him. However, it likely involves getting back Shukaku and putting it back into the body, something that probably WON&#39;T happen right away. Then again, Kishimoto may simply decide not to go back on this, and Gaara&#39;s gone for good, and NAruto&#39;s failed another important mission.
    [snapback]56888[/snapback]
    i wonder how he&#39;d take it in the cae of failure. he&#39;d probably lose it and went berserk or maybe i&#39;m just overestamating him :lol:

nah, i dun think it would be a failed mission. even if it is, maybe half the akatsuki will fall in the hand of Gai+Kakashi team combo? since akatsuki has to engage them to get naruto...get ready to see naruto secret jutsu pwnage soon&#33;

Thread Information