Page 229 of 301 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 6001

Thread: Naruto Discussion!

Default Re: Naruto Discussion!

I see I'm not the only one who wants Lee to get a Victory. I hate how he gets so close to a win, only to lose. So far he's only won one fight (he beat Sasuke). Ten Ten is in the same boat too. We don't know really anything about her other than she knows how to throw stuff. Let's hope Kishi is thinking the same thing.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I agree i want to see Lee and Hinata win

I think Ten Ten and Neji (sp) fell so far off the radar it'd be weird to see them back in the main story with an important fight. I can only see them having supporting roles.

I agree with you Aldrich, both Neji and Tenten would be odd to have as frontline characters. As much as I like the two of them's timeskip designs. Lee definetly needs a win, as every time he fights he dominates, gets some weird ass jobber aura, only to lose. Maybe we'll see him and Gai fight an Akatsuki eventually? Maybe rematch against Kisame.

Yeah, Team Gai and Kisame definitely have some unfinished business. My guess is that Gai will take on Kisame alone while the rest fight another Akatsuki member.

So, assuming Hidan is dead this chapter, how many Akatsuki members are left?

uh, 8 left (again)?
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Itachi, Kisame, Tobi, Deidara, Leader, Girl, and Zetsu. Not counting Kakuzu, assuming he's going to be destroyed in the next chapter. I'm interested in seeing more of Zetsu, he's the only one who seems to lack a partner.

Kazuku, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Obito, the plant guy, the blue haired chick and the leader, right?

I don't know if Kishimoto really intends to end his series soon, but if you add Orochimaru that's still a lot of villains to defeat.

edit well beaten.

I'm wondering if Kishimoto will have Orochimaru or the Akatsuki Leader as the final villain. I'm leaning towards Orochimaru, seeing as he and his two main cohorts/sexual partners have implied/obvious rivalries with characters (Kakashi/Kabuto, Naruto/Sasuke, Jiraiya/Orochimaru). But yes, there's plenty of villains to defeat before the end. If we assume that Naruto II will be as long as the original, ten we've probably got another couple of hundred (?, I forget when Part I ended) chapters to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I see I'm not the only one who wants Lee to get a Victory. I hate how he gets so close to a win, only to lose. So far he's only won one fight (he beat Sasuke). Ten Ten is in the same boat too. We don't know really anything about her other than she knows how to throw stuff. Let's hope Kishi is thinking the same thing.
    lol, Tenten's barely even a character anymore. If she ever did get development it would just seem forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday View Post
    I'm wondering if Kishimoto will have Orochimaru or the Akatsuki Leader as the final villain. I'm leaning towards Orochimaru, seeing as he and his two main cohorts/sexual partners have implied/obvious rivalries with characters (Kakashi/Kabuto, Naruto/Sasuke, Jiraiya/Orochimaru). But yes, there's plenty of villains to defeat before the end. If we assume that Naruto II will be as long as the original, ten we've probably got another couple of hundred (?, I forget when Part I ended) chapters to go.
    I remember Kishi saying in an interview that Orochimaru was the primary antagonist of the series. Then again, I don't remember when that was, so that statement could have been long before Akatsuki became this important.

Also, Part 1 ended exactly 100 chapters ago.

Yeah, she pretty much got her ass handed too her by Temari and never did anything again. I'm interesting in seeing Temari again, she's one of my favorite characters, and I'd like to see her and the Sand Siblings again.

Yeah, Temari's pretty sweet. That fake spoiler had me goin for a sec when I read she was gonna come back and help out Shika. I'm 100% sure the sand siblings will return tho. They are far too popular to be left out. I'd most like to see Gaara in a real battle without his Bijuu.

I wouldn't mind Tenten getting a bit of screen time. She always was my favorite kunichi (or however you spell it), if only personality-wise.

But yeah, the final team Gai fight is going to be good. It'll probably be badass when it's animated too, I bet.

Definetly. Without that racoon stuck up his ass, maybe Gaara will get a bit more of a personality. Not a whole lot mind you, as he's naturally stoic, but a little bit.

Also, Kishimoto seems to be implying that the series might actually have romance in it at some point, while I think it's probably better off without it, I did have my hopes up at the fake spoiler for some ShikamaruTemari.

I have a question about NH3, for story mode did they change it so the lips were actually moving on the characters when they talked? >> That's kinda annoying in 2.

Though I agree I have #2, and it's such a fun game. The computer sucks hard, though I need to learn how to change the diffuclty from normal to hard.

Anyway, that trailer looked sweet. I love how the games make up moves for them and then kishimoto sometimes uses them. I think that's the case anyway because shikamaru uses his shadow grab in the first game and that wasn't even in the manga yet OO.

Also I don't like how NHA, by the looks of it anyway, went back to the first game ougi button style. I liked the mashing better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

DA CRIME OF THE CENT'RY Captain Kaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    She always was my favorite kunichi (or however you spell it), if only personality-wise.
    For future refrence, Kunoichi.

J-WALKING

Yeah, the eventual Team 8, and Team Gai fights are something I'm looking forward to as well. Lee just has to win, he really does.

Actually, one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is more Zetsu, as Mr. All Sunday already said. He's the freakiest Akatsuki by far, and that's saying a lot in a group of pretty freaky people. He has potential to be pretty cool.

This is a bit off topic, but doesn't the whole Akatsuki kinda seem like a sideshow attraction? Shark Boy! Plant Man! The Undying Wonder! The Man with many Hearts! Puppet Man! The questionably-gendered thing with Mouths in his Hands! Itachi and Tobi seem to be the only ones we know about that are moderately normal.
    "I know I shouldn't cry over spilt tea, but...*sniff*...it's just so sad!" -Iroh

"Hold on guys, I think I'm a moron." -me

Spiral eyed ginger haired body art enthusiast!

Yeah they're a pack of circus freak.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I hope the next arc isn't a rescue arc period. As of late, I feel resuce arcs are overdone. I'd prefer a Invasion Arc, only this time, the Konoha ninjas are the ones doing the invading.

thats weird because when I look back through the mangas I've read the Rescue Arcs are usually the ones that are the best...

neway I liked the chapter, Shika was more awsome than hes been in the manga to date

*plucky voice*

HIDAN FALL DOWN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Taleran View Post
    thats weird because when I look back through the mangas I've read the Rescue Arcs are usually the ones that are the best...

neway I liked the chapter, Shika was more awsome than hes been in the manga to date

*plucky voice*

HIDAN FALL DOWN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!
    What I meant was that I'd be redundant to have another rescue arc after just finishing the last one. As long as they're spaced out, I don't mind em as much.

Haha, I remember that Tiny Toons episode.

Thread Information